Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Gettin' Jiggy with Bob and Jeri Barr -- WHO KNEW???





Dear Mr. Barr:

As I write this, I am absolutely unable to get an Internet connection here in Puerto Vallarta where I live in political exile from North Carolina, only (the Mexican Government protects me due to my help in chasing the narco-trafficking CIA out of this wonderful country – and I have connections to THREE Presidents here – as well as Vincente Fox having worked for my Kenan Family as an executive of Coca-Cola before becoming Mexican Presidente). There are no warrants there for me, but NC Courts have violated my Constitutional Rights to a degree that is beyond shocking, mostly with the help of an assortment of Politicians, Law Enforcement, and Courts that are thoroughly corrupted by the narco-trafficking in Port Wilmington, which I allege my parents, William Scott Kenan and Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, now of Raleigh, helped the CIA/Bush/Cheney bunch establish when they lived in Wilmington in the 1980s and 90s.

I can assure you that President Reagan (whom I met with Nancy at the White house while I was working for Tennessee Williams), who appointed you to your US Attorney Office was NOT involved in the narco-trafficking and other traitorous acts his administration got involved in, but was a TOOL of Bush/Cheney. I can testify in a Court of Law that I saw John Linder (who once defeated you), exchange large packets of cash from narco-trafficking with Patrick Stansbury, nominal owner of www.pentagon-usa.com , where I had worked for 18 years placing ads in ALL US Military and Merchant Marines yearbooks/alumni journals. Indeed – John Linder once threatened my LIFE over my knowledge of their narco-trafficking for the CIA/Bush/Cheney people. You, too, have been rather independent of the Republican Party, which I am TRYING to reform.

As you likely already know, I left a voicemail this morning on your Congressional Campaign’s machine letting you know to expect this communication, and I suppose I must first explain to you the somewhat misleading blogging I did a year or two ago, about your and my crossing paths in 1990. While it is TRUE that Dr. Nix of Dekalb Community Service Board (mental health services, cutely renamed, now), AT MY MOTHER’S DEMAND prescribed me 1,500 mg. of Lithium TAKEN AT ONCE. This is IN FACT the borderline dose that could be fatal to some adults. And that coupled with Dr. Nix’s telling me that if I had wanted a gay-sensitive shrink, I should have asked for one was ABSURD because Dr. Nix was THEN head of several gay-advocacy groups in mental health, so I DID IN FACT go to your office in Decatur to try to get you to investigate my mother who raised us with Swastikas on the dinner plates and daily beatings.

According to my mother many years later, someone from your office called her and she explained that I was just a “Bipolar off his meds who would say ANYTHING”, and your office immediately closed the investigation.

Rather than get into many details here that can all be found in my blog: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com where I will shortly post this public email, let me tell you why we have GOT to stand shoulder-to-shoulder in defense of ALL Constitutional Rights, I want to first praise you for not only DEFENDING my “twin soul” Edward Snowden, whom I had never heard of until a couple of days ago and have never contacted, but this THING WE CALL GOD works in mysterious ways, and NOW is the time for ALL US PATRIOTS to rise and RECLAIM OUR NATION!!!

You see, I have all the DEEP BACKGROUND on the “under-story” of American Politics the last eighty years or so and Mr. Snowden is exposing the HOWS of what I call the “NAZI Element” in US Government has been controlling Americans unconstitutionally. I should also mention that Ron Paul Republicans have ALWAYS been my strongest supporters despite my usually voting for Democrats – the current President being THE WORST due to the Bush/Cheney people keeping him blackmailed because he’s a homosexual – something the WHOLE WORLD has seen a lot about in the Press, but NOT in the USA due to the CIA/NSA’s ACTIVE suppression of news stories.

My latest legal BS battle has been that Wells Fargo Advisors/Bank in collusion with Fox News and the Rahm Emanuel/Barack Obama Chicago Drug Mafia, have continued a LIBEL suit against me in Cook County, IL District Court – a suit that was NEVER LEGALLY SERVED ME!!! The latest from yesterday (which I cannot yet confirm from the Court’s online database due to my having no Internet connection now), was that Judge William Maddux (a confirmed crook), was forced by me to recuse himself since some months ago, I actually got the VERY NERVOUS MAN on the phone and after listening to my claims, AGREED WITH ME that I was being screwed.

EVERY time Saper Law, LLC has sent me Court Documents, they have come bundled with Malware that immobilizes my computer and takes me HOURS to fix – except yesterday. Yesterday, they sent files that Windows said were impossible to open, and then following Window’s suggestion to allow it to search the Internet for a program that COULD open them, it got zero results.

Five hours later, Windows had NO PROBLEM opening the one page “Court Order” that is stamped officially by the Clerk of Court Dorothy Brown (another confirmed criminal), but NOT signed by ANY judge – nor are ANY of the recent Court Actions Saper Law has sent me SIGNED BY JUDGES. Best I can tell, my “case” is up again on June 26.

I had MANY difficulties in Dekalb County Courts not only in 1990 after I tracked how Newt Gingrich (who got many ATL Police citations for soliciting sex with men in Atlanta parks right after he graduated college), brought drugs from Mexico into Stone Mountain Park, transferring them to Sysco Food Service and Inland Seafood trucks for distribution (which I also witnessed at a Krystal on Memorial Drive), but in 2010 – 2013, when Sean Hannity’s close friend Christal Presley, worked with my mother and Patrick Stansbury to REALLY SCREW ME with the help of even American Express Bank!!!

Today, I can PROVE IN A COURT OF LAW that BOTH Dekalb Courts online database AND similar ones in New Hanover County, NC have been RADICALLY CHANGED to cover up these crimes. I possess not only screen captures of what they revealed a year ago, but the original Court Documents from Judge Linda Warren Hunter (super-corrupted Democrat), and judges in NC that PROVE all my points.

As you probably know, Frank Sinatra’s heirs sold controlling interest in Bank of America to my Kenan relatives about 12 years ago. I work PRIMARILY with the Sinatras, some Kennedys (I had promised Jackie Onassis when she told me secrets in 1982 at a party for Tennessee Williams that I would EVENTUALLY get “The Kennedy Revenge”), and the wealthiest of my relatives, who LEFT the Republican Party in 2001 right after they KNEW that Bush and Cheney planned 9/11 with the Bush Family’s old allies, the Bin Ladens and Saudi Royals.

The Kenans inherited MORE of Standard Oil (and the “State of Florida”), from Henry Flagler, later inheriting enormous stock in Coca-Cola as well. I am a shirt-tail cousin who got to KNOW Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill by chance DATING the same guy as he at different times in 1985.

The BIGGEST PROBLEMS facing the United States today are CAUSED by some things deep in our mixed character:
 

1.      WHITE PROTESTANTS were happy to commit the largest genocide in history (of Native Americans), “in the name of Jesus” and have NOT YET MADE AMENDS!!! The Immigration debate gets to this problem in many ways. Let’s hope the Native Americans don’t KICK ALL THE WHITE PEOPLE out of the USA like so many people would kick out Mexicans and others who are HAPPY to do the agricultural and other work that Americans seem to feel is above them. Latin Governments now all call the issue “Migration”, which is really a better term for those who would roam large areas and work seasonally.

 

Additionally, Adolf Hitler was INSPIRED by Protestant Whites’ Genocide of Native Americans when he came up with the FINAL SOLUTION. This is FACT, whether we like it or not. That said, I know MANY FINE Protestants today. And to continue to disclose my extraordinary connections, not only does the Kenan Family trace its bloodline through the entire Stuart Line in Scotland – meaning that we AUTHORIZED what is known as Presbyterianism – but through a Chief Justice of Great Britain, TWO Magna Carta Sureties (father and son surnamed “de Clare” -- Richard de Clare, 3rd Earl of Hertford, and Gilbert de Clare, 5th Earl of Gloucester), tons of Dukes of Normandy and Charlemagne, but through a bunch of Pepins, including the First King of Italy (northern), and the Sinatras, descended from actual Roman Senators, ruled southern Italy and Sicily then.

 

It is therefore NATURAL that the Kenans and Sintras today control Bank of America, originally founded by Italian immigrants in San Francisco as Bank of Italy.

 

2.      The hypocrisy of Americans – especially self-identifying Christians (black Christians actually being the WORST), leaves bisexual and homosexual men in HELL and subject to ALL MANNER of blackmail and willing to even KILL anyone who would suggest they get honest and deal with their GOD-GIVEN sexuality. My TOP ALLIES on this issue are nearly all completely STRAIGHT MEN, who understand this EXACTLY!!!

Let me stop here and say that I am ALWAYS at your service in the promotion of Constitutional Liberties. Georgia is my TRUE adult home state, so I hope to serve her as well.

I have just noticed ANOTHER anomaly – overnight last night, my folder containing ALL documents from Saper Law has been REMOVED FROM MY COMPUTER – and so has my folder containing all files associated with my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams, which got RAVE reviews from John Lahr of THE NEW YORKER and the Williams scholars, but Republicans SANK MY BOOK because my mother’s SWASTIKAS had to be served and I and my knowledge are PROBLEMATIC.

Don’t worry: I have ALL files properly secured elsewhere, so nothing has actually been “lost”, but ONCE AGAIN, I have PROVEN the United States is MOSTLY already a NAZI Country.

Yours in Service to God, Country, and natural or un-natural Family!!! All best to you and your wife, Jeri, as well – I trust you will pass her my best wishes.

Scott David Kenan

Mexican cell phone: (322) XXX-XXXX
 
 


Scott


.

No comments: