Wednesday, June 5, 2013

NC's John Edwards Would Be PERFECT for Suing North Carolina Entities, NO???


Royal Poinciana in the terraced front yard of me, in Puerto Vallarta, today, an overcast day. The entire Banderas Bay can be seen from my front porch to the left -- as well as from my living room and bedroom/office windows.





>>> MY EMAIL JUST SENT TO "THE HILL"



Dear Mr. Sink:


My name is Scott David Kenan, a shirttail cousin of the wealthy branch of the Kenan family that founded UNC in 1789 after INVENTING the first-ever public university in the world and is NOW (for about 100 years), the largest private support of University Education in the world -- as well as having founded KENAN INSTITUTE FOR ETHICS (whose board includes Jimmy Soni, Managing Editor of HuffPost) and the Kenan Institute Asia, now making amends of US War Crimes in seven countries in S.E. Asia.

If you are a student of American History at all, you know that the Kenan Family had become the largest supplier in the world of naval stores before the the American Revolution and Gen. James Kenan led the FIRST armed resistance to the British Crown over the Stam Act on the banks of the Cape Fear River EIGHT YEARS before the Boston Tea Party -- too early (and Confederates, later), so we got no credit. Kenans are addicted to EFFECTIVENESS rather than credit. That is why in the end, we ALWAYS WIN!!!

Among my many credits are that I was the last of playwright Tennessee Williams' assistants, and wrote a memoir about that that got a rave review from John Lahr of THE NEW YORKER and many Williams scholars, but its publication (hardcover), in 2010 was sabotaged by both the Republican party and the Episcopal Church, although I have gotten WALKING ON GLASS: A MEMOIR OF THE LATER DAYS OF TENNESSEE WILLIAMS published on Amazon, and in the last three years have gotten to the bottom of the reason: My mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, had blackmailed my homo or bi sexual father, William Scott Kenan itno marriage and we had Swastikas on the dinner plates growing up as well as daily beatings.

I 1990, key Jews in Atlanta where I then lived first confirmed my mother is the top NAZI in the USA -- and later, while I was held hostage THREE times (once for a month, the other times for a week or less), in 2010 in the Puerto Vallarta area by Drug Mafia from Mexico and Colombia, they first told me Mom was Dick Cheney's chief liaison with the last three Popes who were ALL also NAZIs -- in fact my mother was complicit in the murder of Pope John Paul I, who like Francis I is NOT a Nazi or nazi.

I have survived MANY attempts on my life over the last few years, including a poisoning by Amy Fortenberry who claimed to LEAD Wal-Marts twenty-lawyer HARASSMENT UNIT, filing suits against anyone of importance who criticizes Wal-Mart. I have ALSO endured being homeless for three months in Mexico (after Drug Mafia tricked me out of all my money), and most of a year homeless in Wilmington, NC where I -- knowing too much about the HUGE illegal drug operation there, protected by District Attorney Benjamin R. David (Dem.), but profiting the Republican Party -- NC State senator Thom Goolsby being in charge of the operation, best I can tell.

I accumulated EIGHT false charges in Wilmington (arguably with my parents' HELP to the PROSECUTOR), as well as TWO mental-hospital commitments. I spent a total of about eight weeks in the New Hanover County Jail on five arrests -- but the jails online database shows NO RECORD I was ever there -- although I can find old records of my "friends" who also stayed there. Dekalb County Court database has been CHANGED several times to HIDE that Christal Presley (a close friend of Sean Hannity of FOX NEWS who actually was very instrumental in GETTING me the BAD contract with Alyson Books), had lied in court and I was wanted on a FELONY WARRANT for "stalking" her in Atlanta area in 2010 when in fact I was in Mexico the whole time. THIS TOO has been erased from the record as well as American Express (VERY COMPLICIT with these people because within a few minutes of my confronting Christal with her lies, AMEX robo-called me saying they were DROPPING my credit limit by $24,000.00 -- this when I had worked for www.pentagon-usa.com for 18 years -- commission only -- selling ad space in all our US Military yearbooks, and had NEVER gotten a single black mark on my credit since 1990. And that call, being after 10:00 PM on a Sunday night was then ILLEGAL for AMEX to make. They later (August 2010, successfully sued me for non-payment of debt -- I was too pissed off to pay them), in absentia, but just a few months ago, this was ENTIRELY CHANGED and BACK-DATED to 2010 to show that the case was dismissed!!!

And in 1990, I had tracked and documented how Newt Gingrich was bringing drugs by train into Stone Mountain Park on a spur that was later made into a walk-in trail behind my home in Stone Mountain, transferring them to Sysco Food Service and Inland Seafood trucks, one of which I followed to a Krystal restaurant on Memorial Drive where dealers lined up and carried off HUGE bags of "food" without ever ordering. This landed me in jail via now Superior Court judge Linda Warren Hunter, and I was stuck there for about 15 weeks until I filed Writ of Habeus Corpus. The Dekalb Court database was changed ALSO in the last year to DELETE all references to judge Hunter and several actions in her court (including my NOLO plea/conviction). I have ALL the original paperwork for ALL my claims.

BTW: Pentagon Publishing, INC. is in charge of distributing all the illegal drugs brought into the USA on Air Force planes, largely to Maxwell AFB in Alabama, where we had three legitimate advertising contracts. I can testify in a Court of Law that I witnessed owner Patrick Stansbury pass large envelopes of cash with now retired GA Congressman John Linder -- in fact Linder threatened my life once. The REAL BRAIN at PPI is Michael Massicott, who was trained by AT&T (no surprise!!!), and the foot soldier who made personal contact while hiding as an AA and NA counselor and public speaker was Lee Gosney.

In summer of 2011, I chance-met Patricia Sinatra in Wilmington -- she visiting her son, the actor Danny Sinatra -- and she filled me in on the backstory of Frank's heirs selling my distant relatives controlling interest in Bank of America, and while I worked for Tennessee Williams, I PROMISED Jackie Kennedy Onassis (whom I met at Jean Stein's and George Plimpton's Jan. 11, 1982 party after Mayor Koch presented Tennessee with an award earlier in the day. She THERE first suggested Tennessee write the codicil to his will because she HAD FOUND OUT that Sewanee and the Episcopal Church had heard to rumors he might change his will and were already plotting to murder him first. He did, they did -- and then STOLE HIS ESTATE from Harvard University by bribing people I know (one of whom confessed this to both me and John Uecker, who actually smothered Tennessee Williams with a pillow after the plot largely conceived by Maria St. Just and John Eastman (Paul McCartney's former brother-in-law), was finally authorized by Eastman after word reached them that my mother had gotten me back on Lithium (which mostly made me just stupid and uncaring), so I would NOT be a problem -- and indeed, I remained "sleeping" on Lithium until 2009, when my shrink nurse took me OFF it, saying in the eight or so years she had dealt with me, I had NEVER had a mood swing.

Back to John Edwards: One person who had controlled me via sex acts and promises -- for Sewanee (his alma mater), was Rafael Cherry, the once-promising Raleigh, NC artist who was a BOSOM BUDDY of Elizabeth Edwards who talked him into making some campaign posters for John's first run for President. Rafael, who is even MORE nasty than Truman Capote ever HOPED to be (I met Truman at the same party I met Jackie O.), used to hobnob with all the "Old Dowagers" in the Raleigh area, including Betty Kenan, widow of Frank Hawkins Kenan, but was later spurned and eventually became a total DUG ADDICT, his French doctor Herve boyfriend prescribing Rafaelhis drugs. But from him and others, I learned about Elizabeth Edwards' VERY UGLY SIDE, and know that while John had his faults, he was STRONGLY supported by Thomas S. Kenan III, who now runs the largest Kenan Charitable Trusts which control much of Exxon-Mobil, Chevron, Coca-Cola, etc. -- Kenans actually inheriting MORE of Standard Oil than Rockefeller and Henry Flagler's other interests as well.

I could go on and on, but check my blog for more info: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com . And I really WOULD like to get in touch with John Edwards as I have a few LEGAL BONES TO PICK with not just Ben David and Sen. Thom Goolsby -- but Governor Pat McCrory (who refuses my calls -- even though he gets my many emails asking for help) -- IN DEED, many TOP officials of the Republican Party in North Carolina have emailed me calling me just a GOD-HATING FAGGOT and I'd like to put just about EVERY elected Republican in the United States in PRISON for their Bush/Cheney/CIA narco-trafficking operation that is currently protected by the blackmailed homosexual President Barack Obama.

Did you wonder WHY Bill Clinton and Barack Obama WORSHIPED Barbara Bush at Sonny Bush's Presidential Library opening??? Bill Clinton was the FIRST US President to send a HUGE contingent of CIA to station themselves in the town of Stone Mountain to protect the enormous drug flow through that town and the Park adjacent to it. I DOUBT Hilary Clinton KNEW about this -- or that at the meeting before the 2008 primaries of Barack Obama, Rahm Emanuel, Al Gore (the energy hypocrite), and Mayor Villariagosa with representative of Wall Street and Big Banks, they SOLD Obama's rhetorical skills and fake empathy to the REPUBLICAN BOSSES, and Emanuel (schooled only in ballet), and Gore being representative of Bill Clinton, they cut Hilary Clinton 's chances off at the knees.

John Edwards might be able to help me sue certain "North Carolina Entities" -- or at least advise me. Do you have his contact info???

Whether you think I am "crazy" r not is none of my concern. I promised Jackie Kennedy Onassis as well as later, Patricia Sinatra, that I would eventually GET PRESIDENT KENNEDY's REVENGE -- and I ALWAYS win (eventually).

All best wishes to you and I have copied a couple of others. I will soon publish THIS email on my blog, and then email it out to my 500 email contacts of note -- leaving all addresses exposed so you can see WHO ELSE WITNESSED THIS EMAIL TO YOU.

I will NOT publish John's contact info nor our further conversations -- unless I feel you are coming from the perspective of a US TRAITOR, like nearly ALL elected Republicans seem to be. I am more charitable about Republican voters who vote out of fear brought on by the CIA/NAZI narco-traffickers.

Here is my cell phone in MEXICO, and how to dial it from the US: +011-52-1 (322) XXX-XXXX. MOST people get a recording that it is not a working number or simply cannot get a call through -- and I often have to take out the battery to clear Malware before it lets me make a call.

Scott David Kenan




A GOOD PARTY is always fun. Me in Parity, Brazil, 2009.


.

No comments: