Wednesday, August 8, 2018

RP: Evan Fish's HOT PANTS Found!!! Evan Was MURDERED by Wilmington, NC Police -- that Verifed by Several Sheriff's Deputies on the Scene -- and the Star News, their NARCO-PARTNER, Covered It Up!!! / GOOD NEWS for Jonathan Deputy!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/08/evan-fishs-hot-pants-found-evan-was.html



Evan Fish LONG AGO showed off his HOT PIT -- but now we have THIS, too:



The "'EVAN' inside a Christian Fish" thing was ADDED after Evan died. Evan HATED his Evangelical Church back in Wooster, Ohio, and Christianity in general, but Wilmington Police had the assistance of his former girlfriend Eleanor "Ellie" Schwaner, who kept trying to get Evan to RETURN to HUGE sales of CocaineSHE was a devout Christian!!!



I just found Eleanor Schwaner, and here is her business in Sterling, Virginia: http://www.tinytoestherapy.com/our-therapists-contact-us






I just called her and got voicemail with her name at (571) 449-6281, and had to leave a 3:23 message, that ended when a female simply cut in with "Goodbye", but I had LOTS OF TIME to tell her many things I knew about her and Evan and how she cooperated with Wilmington Police in his murder -- and I DID leave her my phone number before she cut off.

I told her that after a LONG FIGHT, I am now working with a top NC Prosecutor and others looking into the DRUG CORRUPTION of Wilmington, and I'm certain they will want to speak with her and I'd give them her contact info.

Of particular interest to me is that her Accounts Receivable is located in MAINE, the state where she and Evan were the SECOND biggest Cocaine Distributors for two years -- how Evan managed to buy them EACH two brand new Mazzarratis each year.

Evan said he bought ALL HIS BULK COCAINE from Lee E. Gosney, Jr., who is also who made the deals in Wilmington with Politicians and Christian Clergy, Lee then a salesperson for my employer Patrick Lee Stansbury, who a year ago was so afraid of me, he got his wife Gloria to claim he had DIED -- but he didn't --LOL!!!



Lee Gosney on right, his current wife, his son Chris, and Patrick Stansbury's BROTHER, Michael Stansbury, who Patrick had held in a Georgia State Mental Institution so drugged all he could do was drool -- until Lee got him out and off the drugs and onto Marijuana instead.


And Lee's family is PROUD that Michael is now OUT GAY, and their Presbyterian Church in Snellville, GA has also welcomed Mike!!!



The most recent photo I have of Patrick shows the devastation to his face by METH. Lee Gosney, (404) 372-1500 cell, told me that Patrick is nearly comatose by after dinner from alcohol, pot, and METH.





I can testify in Court that I saw Patrick Stansbury trading large packets of large bills with then Georgia Republican Congressman John Linder -- then when I blogged about it BOTH Lee Gosney and Mr. Linder THREATENED MY LIFE -- HA!!!



John Linder and our Pentagon Publishing sales team met every Friday in Blue Ribbon Grill in Tucker, Georgia, where Patrick handed out commission checks -- this in the mid to late 1990s.


OH!!! I almost forgot:



Evan Fish's Pastor, Bob Fetterhoff, in Wooster, Ohio baptizing.

After calling Pastor Fetterhoff a few times but not getting through, I emailed him twice at his church, and I got RECEIVED RECEIPTS that were ACTUALLY ads to join the National Rifle Association, and Evan's best friend from Ohio, Chris Allmond:



Chris Allmond LOVED POLE DANCING (he's on the right).


Anyway, it was Chris Allmond who told me that the REAL US Army were all CHRISTIANS and were soon going to take over the USA -- and they LOVED ADOLPH HITLER!!! Chris is who sent me this image to illustrate his point:



Geraldine "Gerry" Flynn, another Pentagon Publishing sales associate who lives with her husband Joel Miller in Bethlehem, GA, FIRST told me that there was to be a takeover of the US Government by Patrick Stansbury and his associates -- and that Patrick worked with MY PARENTS to murder me (since they had been unable to commit me after five tries in one month) -- and I had NO IDEA how big the conspiracy was.

RIGHT after that, Colin Powell's former Chief Protocol Officer, Col Dottie Newman, got me to Political Exile in Puerto Vallarta in 2010!!!



Michael Massicott, whose wife Carolyn (Price) Massicott BRAGGED how she TWICE rescued Mike from his GAY LIFE, still is Pentagon Publishing's Exec. Vice President. He was TRAINED by AT&T MATRIX in North Atlanta, and really runs all the Drug Trafficking. Mike posted this video about 2014 on how to build a mountain shelter and stock it to get through the soon upcoming RACE WAR in the United States. Mike's phone is (404) 843-3254.


>>> WELL, THAT IS ENOUGH OF THAT (for now) -- so here is an email I sent my siblings this morning as well as a couple of Pennsylvania High School friends:

The LUCK of this Kenan -- LOL!!!

Dear All,

First I have to tell you that the money sent to me last week REALLY WORKED OUT WELL!!! 

The first-of-the-month Benefits Management allowance payout is far larger -- and includes money to pay my Internet, Sling TV, phone, and car insurance, but the Gov't. pays B.M. on the 2nd BUSINESS day of the month, and they had to wait to send this this month until the 6th. That was fine for my car and internet, but Sling hit me on the 4th and phone hit me on the 5th -- so I had just under $10.00 when I got it Monday morning. Good thing I only splurged on a full-sized Wendy's Southwest Chicken Salad -- with a $2-off coupon and a free Senior's Coke -- HA!!!

But, it was GREAT that those expenses were already paid, and what is "extra" from Monday's I've put to saving up for my $150/month meds. I get no money from B.M. toward them, and scrape it out of my allowance (last month was actually about $41.50/week, rather than the $125.00/week they used to be able to send me). And I'm fine now -- re-playing my old days of poverty when starting out to build a business with $1,200.00 borrowed dollars in Cape May. I'm still young, believe it or not!!!





My original partners, Charles Octavius Pritchard and Hilary Ann Russell-Pritchard -- both also Denison University grads like me -- still own it!!!





GOOD NEWS (especially for Jonathan Deputy who lied to FALSELY COMMIT ME this past March)!!!: I just called the New Hanover Regional Medical Center Physician Group and they have FORGIVEN the remaining $342.50 of my debt to doctors, who billed separately from the Hospital!!! ALL costs from that false commitment have now been PAID or forgiven, and I think I probably paid about $350.00 total, most of it long ago. So I DID "make money" -- by SUBTRACTING from debts.

I copied all of you when I wrote the staff of Liberty Hall last night -- and they DID receive it. I'm totally serious about the Kenans among you needing to watch that video from the bottom left of the William R. Kenan, Jr. Charitable Trust's home page: http://www.kenancharitabletrust.org/ -- or just hit this link:


This morning, I copied all of you when I wrote the staff of Liberty Hall last night -- and they DID receive it. I'm totally serious about the Kenans among you needing to watch that video from the bottom left of the William R. Kenan, Jr. Charitable Trust's home page. This morning, I found no internet presence for Walter E. Campbell (Website or Facebook Profile), who directed it as well as the big video at Liberty Hall and wrote several books about the Kenan Family, so I emailed Duke University Press to get his contact info, and they replied they sent him my email address and he will write if he cares to. If I don't hear from him in a few days, I'll snail-mail him at the publisher. This Kenan never accepts NO -- regarding contacting someone.

Also, this morning, I chanced on NEW INFO on Christal Presley, close friend of Sean Hannity, who visited both Mom and Jane in Raleigh, got Jane to pay DOUBLE the usual price for that stone globe, and then when I found out Nephew Max was LINKED-IN linked to her -- I went BALLISTIC!!! 


I'll be blogging about that soon.




Christal Presley LIED about her father who NEVER had PTSD -- I knew both her parents and they had gotten RICH buying up the valuable antiques of people that Virginia Republicans had forced to lose their homes -- and BOTH the Atlanta Journal Constitution (especially Editor Jay Bookman) -- and later CNN Online -- that FEATURED Christal's book for THREE FULL DAYS, admitted to me they KNEW that Christal was a FRAUD, but as the writer of the AJC story told me, "We KNOW its all lies, but it's for a GOOD CAUSE!!!"






Christal had to CLOSE her "Writing School with Donkey Rides", and now just teaches English in Danville, Virginia. And she often now goes by "Christal Trivett-Presley", for unknown reasons. She has now BLOCKED ME on LINKED-IN, but this should work for anyone else:




Also, I found on the "Remembering Evan Fish" Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/Remembering-Evan-Fish-143666165727309/ -- that has nothing new since about 1.5 years after Wilmington Police forced him to jump to his death in Sept. 2011, because he KNEW all about Patrick Stansbury/Pentagon Publishing's supplying Wilmington Politicians and Christian Churches and Clergy with TONS of hard drugs, Evan's HOT PANTS from high school -- LOL!!! And they appear a bit bulged out in front. I'll always regret that I never "did" Evan -- he saying he would allow it, as long as he could just lie there, and I foolishly took the "high road" and did NOT, but I've come to know how much ANY MAN likes good attentions of that kind, and if straight, they just close there eyes and imagine I am Melania Trump!!! But then, there is no proof she can handle an average size -- let along anything big.

Well, I'd better get going . . 

THANKS AGAIN for your help -- and Bob Jones, for being my BIGGEST CHEER LEADER!!!

Scott




.

No comments: