Friday, January 4, 2019

RP: As My WILD LIFE Transitions to One Demanding Greater Diplomacy -- I Have a Few Things to Report:

With WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/01/as-my-wild-life-transitions-to-one.html



One of the FIRST images I saw online this morning was compliments of CNN.com.


And THIS theme was picked up by a TV News report in Wilmington of a NEW SHOP that has opened in the SAME SPOT as a WHORE HOUSE (in 2011), where I got to know them WELL -- the owner, a South Korean woman who employed both men and women to give SEXUAL massages -- as well as sell HARD DRUGS -- LOL!!!


I even have SAVED PHOTOS of them in their shop on hard drives in my possession.










>>> MY FIRST EMAIL REPLY OF THIS MORNING:


Re: Hello Scott Kenan - I am looking to contribute an article 



Hi Adam, (a young Yankee from up above the Mason-Dixon Line)

You could not have written a better email of introduction, ending with "the assumptive close". I sold ad space in DoD and University publications for twenty years, so it's great to see someone far younger than I learning sales essentials at a far earlier age than I did.

The first thing I need to tell you is that last night, after I got and blogged about the FIRST EVER public acknowledgement of the worth of the content of my blog -- the invitation to sit at the table discussing planning and strategy at the North Carolina Justice Center -- I really thought it was Friday and allowed myself to get a bit schnockered on Tequila as well as some leafy green. So I am in a short recovery from that at the moment. Sometimes I just have to "blow it out". So let me keep this uncharacteristically brief.

I am perfectly happy to publish compatible subject matter, but have no money at all to pay for it -- now. I have re-published several others' material, which none of them have minded, and I have seen parts of or whole blog postings of mine re-published by others from all over the world -- and have no problem with that.

I do not have guidelines, except for the importance of Integrity and adherence to the Principles of the US Constitution and what might be called loving spiritual values -- or simply GOOD ETHICS. I am not opposed to aggression of words against the aggressive, and I find my fave Spiritual Teacher's strategy of "Ridiculing the Ridiculous" to have restored my sense of humor -- and the palatability of what I write to those who find the content jarring.

But I am in a process of taming my use of language, and in my brief scanning of an article of yours, I see you are dealing with subjects requiring a more studious telling, which I totally respect and often take as well.

I suspect that after the NC Justice Academy meetings in about a month (and if they accept me and I can afford to attend), I will have the contacts to actually seek some compensation for all the HUGE violations of my Rights in North Carolina -- by Government Entities (who claim to be very devout Christians -- but I have come to respect REAL Christians, if not the fakers)

This morning, I have had to face that I cannot attend our new NC State Senator Harper Peterson's swearing-in ceremony tomorrow. Harper probably selected Judge James H. Faison III to swear him in because James is the only black Judge in this jurisdiction, and race relations here are UBER-BIZARRE after my Kenan Family and White Christian Churches murdered tons of blacks in this town in 1898 -- and too many Wilmingtonians believe that White Supremacy is the TOP ORDER of Jesus.

I met Judge Faison at the same event where I met Mayor Saffo in 2011 -- the City awarding the Minister who owed and ran Mercy House Homeless Shelter (when I then lived there) -- when MOST people in town knew that Rev. Shivers was a HUGE Drug Trafficker and also sold the great bulk of donated clothing and non-perishable foods for his OWN personal profit. 

And then, when I needed Faison in a not-in-court legal action, he was so ANGRY that I had friends who had seen Barack Obama and Rahm Emanuel in Man's Country gay baths in Chicago several times, he DENIED me what would have normally been automatic -- and nearly ALL black folks in Wilmington even THEN knew Obama is actually gay.

Oh, Faison is also a Christian minister and the town named for his prominent family, Faison, NC, is adjacent to Kenansville, NC and I assume he Drug Traffics with my wealthy relatives, but have no proof of that.
Please join my family and me for a ceremonial swearing in event. The ceremony will be presided over by The Honorable James H. Faison III and The Honorable Gilbert Burnett, Retired. Heavy hors d'oeuvres and cash bar to follow. All are welcome.
Register today at http://bit.ly/2s8QZsO

Image may contain: 1 person, standing
Harper Peterson - NC Senate District 9
Political Candidate


As all my Readers know, Judge Faison ALSO did the first swearing in of District Attorney Benjamin R. David -- so let's ALL HOPE this swearing in produces BETTER RESULTS!!!




I will use some of this on my blog, but not identify you -- so people can see how I think through these kinds of things (while recovering from a Tequila hangover). In Chronicles I in the "Old Testament" -- honored by Jews, Christians, and Muslims -- Adam is first and Kenan is his Great-Grandson, so maybe I should audition for YOU!!!

As I move toward writing books about my experiences and the bizarre story of my Kenan Family in America, I expect to blog less, and perhaps I SHOULD take on other writers -- but we'd also have to figure out how to make MONEY out of it, no???

Why not send something you've already written that illustrates your writing abilities best, and with a CLEAR mind, I will look over it, and then we can discuss more -- if I have not already turned you off to the idea. In MY mind, the sky is the limit of where things might go.

Scott


>>> AN EMAIL I SENT THIS EVENING TO MY "IMMEDIATE FAMILY GROUP":


Hi All -- and yes I got quite HIGH after being asked to participate in this -- PROBABLY because I send all my evidence and info to, among others, Kimberly Overton Spahos, a top NC Prosecutor and International Speaker on Justice -- and also associated with the NC Justice Center. 

This ENTIRELY changes the game, and when I called Mom -- who was THRILLED that this happened, she was then TOTALLY UPSET and we civilly ended the phone call.


It means that I now have the ear -- OPENLY -- of top influential political people in North Carolina who are looking into the corruptions to NC by the wealthy-Kenan-Family-led mostly Republican fake Christians, up to and including support of Klansmen Protestants and Swastika-associated Catholics (like our immediate family, but Mom has retired and the focus must be on those who are ACTIVE at bringing down the US Constitution in the name of a PERVERSION of Jesus and their incompetent leader, Donald Trump).

I trust you can all remember that I am NOT fully blaming anyone who believed Mom's lies about my Mental Health. I told you all in 2009 that my shrink of eight years had never seen a sign of Bipolar in me in all those years, and after that two of you helped try to commit me on lies in early 2010. Those two have stayed OUT of actively supporting Mom's lies since I returned to the States in 2015, although one of you joined Mom when I got out of the Nut-House late last March -- but my shrink, Julia Triggs, MD, said that Mom is just a bitter old woman nursing her grudges and hates and should be COMPLETELY ignored, and that the other she quickly pegged as a liar and to beware of that person.

I got over resenting all three of my siblings' actions and words against me and truth -- even after that LATE in the game attempt to shut me up.

I told you that I clearly suffer Complicated PTSD, and that we ALL likely do, and I've seen it manifested in two of you since. Really, it helps to understand, and Mom headed Procter & Gamble's Skin Research Labs when they got so much of Dr. Mengele's research on Jewish and other victims, but I believe Mom was mostly involved in Operation Paperclip by developing NAZI Mind Control techniques for the CIA and Catholic Church -- hence the small pink and lime-green Swastikas rimming our dinner china for a good number of years (that is called "subliminal programming"). Mom claimed they were her mother's -- and from BEFORE the rise of NAZISM, but when I asked Aunts Pat and Jean if THEY had ever seen that china in Grandma's house, they both said NO!!!







The point is that I had mentioned to Mom that I might need a place to stay the nights of Feb. 7 & 8, but when I soon fill out the application, I will also ask for a scholarship, and it might include accommodations. If I am accepted -- one way or another I will figure out how to attend -- but if they DON'T have a free or very inexpensive place I can stay, it would be ABSURD and counter-productive to stay with Mom. So I might ask Jane if I can sleep on a sofa or mat at her house -- that memory foam bed is not good for my back, so no moving Jane around.

So get used to the idea that I seem to be going "mainstream", and may even end up in the news -- and while that is GREAT, it means our own past will also be brought up. I apologize for the discomfort to us ALL over this, but the future of the USA is far more important than any of our feelings. I have become more diplomatic and continue on that trend, and I KNOW this back-and-forth support of me/support of Mom's Swastika ideas about my health comes with the territory for those who are VICTIMS of this form of perverted-Christian hate.

OH!!! I meant to tell you just how "high" I got last night (in spirit and spirits), and when I include this email in my next blog posting, there is ANOTHER email I will post that has some TRULY funny stories in it that I will ALSO post, that gives those details.

GOOD NEWS: Depending on how much I get in the big first-of-the-month Benefits Management money dump to me this coming Monday, I will LIKELY be able to buy an office chair, a few articles of clothing, AND pay all or most of my Medicare 2019 deductible -- and maybe even all or most of the co-pays for the aneurysm scan and colonoscopy!!! 

AND there is a chance I will meet someone at the Justice Meeting who will EMPLOY ME or grant to me money enough that I might even be able to thank you and then RETIRE you as necessary financial supporters. I'm certain that I should find the contacts to SUE some of those in Wilmington who violated my Rights -- and given the situation, would likely settle out of Court to avoid major publicity about that.

GOD IS GREAT!!!

Your crazy, frugal brother/uncle/friend,

Scott


Me, in 2009 -- and I STILL WEAR THIS SHIRT (it's getting "threadbare")!!!


>>> THIS JUST IN @ 8:29PM:


Michael Wittman shared a link to the group: Firesign Theatre.


NATIONALREPORT.NET
The news broke early and sent shock waves through the rock and roll community, and throughout the Republican Party, where Nugent is well-known for his support for conservative causes, and fierce advocacy for the rights of hunters and gun owners.







.

No comments: