Sunday, January 27, 2019

RP: Letter Just RECEIVED by Tom Houck -- Who "Drove Martin Luther King, Jr. to DEATH" -- and a Few More THINGS!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/01/letter-just-received-by-tom-houck-who.html



Tom Houck with my personal friend Julian Bond (who clearly DETESTED Tom Houck!!!). Julian Bond brought his family to the Magic Pan restaurant I managed 1983 - 1985, in Cumberland Mall, Smyrna, Georgia, for at least one Sunday Dinner per month.


I am THRILLED to also say that my father, William Scott Kenan, while he and my NAZI mother, who had BLACKMAILED Dad into marriage in 1949, were visiting me and were eating in the Magic Pan one time while at the same time as the Bond Family, very PUBLICLY went over to Julian Bond, introduced himself, and THANKED MR. BOND -- saying, "You are the BEST Civil Rights Leader alive that I know of!!!"


My mother HEARD THAT and got PISSED AS HELL, but in that public place could NOT "smack the shit" out of anyone (like she did to all us kids as we grew up):



Mom, now 96 and living in Raleigh, NC, Christmas 2018, flanked by me and my sister Julia Ruth (Kenan) Duffy (now divorced).



William Scott Kenan in 2009 (Dad died in 2014, Easter morning, three days before his 96th Birthday), at this event: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/04/white-nazis-at-meyer-family-festival.html


My Blog Posting received by the King Center in Atlanta (and many others), six days ago, EXPOSING Tom Houck




Mr. Tom Houck
http://civilrightstour.com
Atlanta, Georgia

January 27, 2019

Dear Tom,

Long time, no contact, huh??? But it is now time for you to “PAY THE PIPER”!!!

I had assumed you were either dead or in deep hiding when I saw your website as a Democratic Party Operative in support of Hillary Clinton and Rahm Emanuel (two of the BIGGEST Bush-Family allies in Hard Drug Trafficking with Bill Clinton and my Kenan Family of Chapel Hill, NC as well), had DIED: http://TomHouck.com .

This Letter will be sent to you via your secured server http://civilrightstour.com/contactus/, and your email address, info@civilrightstour.comwill be added to my list of 100 Political Contacts that get every blog posting by email. And then it will be posted here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/01/letter-just-received-by-tom-houck-who.html, with graphics added and active Links to supporting materials, and then emailed to several Political and Press Contacts I have in Atlanta, who are NOT on my email list. I will then publish ALL of those contacts as another Blog Post, so ALL can see who got this Letter to YOU!!!

I THANK GOD you got drunk enough to tell me you sent J. Edgar Hoover the info to MURDER Dr. King -- at your Political Party of TOP Georgia Democrats that you SURPRISED ME by inviting me to (I had had no idea then who you were, then), in early 2010 at Highland Tap in Atlanta – the EXACT SPACE as the former Gay Bar, Texas Drilling Company, where I had re-connected in 1983 with two of my former “friends” -- and associates of my former employer Tennessee Williams’s, Tenn’s MURDERERS Gary Tucker and Schuyler Wyatt – actually they were seriously complicit, while it was John Uecker (now hiding from Law Enforcement in a foreign country due to my Blogging), who actually smothered Thomas Lanier Williams III with a pillow – also encouraged by Frank Hawkins Kenan and James Graham Kenan (both now deceased).

My memoir of working for Mr. Williams is now published here – but contains virtually NO POLITICS: http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/. It was Jackie Kennedy Onassis who warned Tennessee at this party http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-23-uptown-soiree.html, thrown by George Plimpton on January 11, 1982, and Jean Babette Stein. Jean’s father, Jules Stein, then owned MCA, and Jean was forced to jump to her death nearly two years ago – just like my buddy Evan Fish was forced to jump to his death on September 3, 2011, by Christians on the Wilmington, NC Police Force – because Evan knew too much about my employers 1990 – 2010, Patrick Lee Stansbury and Michael Massicott of Pentagon Publishing of Snellville, GA (now: http://topgrad.com/), by their Agent, Lee E. Gosney, Jr., distributing all the HARD DRUGS flown into Maxwell AFB from Maine to Florida, including Politicians of BOTH Parties and Christian Clergy here in Wilmington and Atlanta:


And my best friend in the Puerto Vallarta Writers Group, 2013 – 2015, Stanley Winborne III, related to Frank Hawkins Kenan’s still living widow, Betty (Price) Kenan of Durham, NC, told me his son (I think Stanley Winborne IV, called “Stan”), was second in charge of the Hillary Clinton State Department in Afghanistan then – and charged with shipping all the Heroin back to Maxwell AFB and other bases on Air Force planes, for distribution in the USA -- largely by Patrick Stansbury and his employees -- whom I worked with in legitimate sales of ad space in Military yearbooks – and at least Lee E. Gosney, Jr. ADMITTED THIS to me!!!


I trust you have been following my blog, so know I would eventually GET YOU with enough info for the FBI -- or other Law Enforcement -- to arrest, try, and convict you of this HIDEOUS, TREASONOUS CRIME.

Just this week, I was committed to a Mental Hospital, but SPRUNG almost immediately by two Psychiatrists there – partly because one of them, an Army Veteran Officer, KNEW one of Gen. Colin Powell’s Chief Protocol Officers, and in 2010, my BEST FRIEND was Col. Dottie Newman, Powell’s CPO while he was Secretary of State, told me the CIA and Republican Party of Georgia, with help of my mother and siblings, would MURDER ME, so Dottie helped me get to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico for eventually nearly five years of Political Exile, ending June, 2015.

And the HEAD of that hospital ALSO knew Dr. Todd Antin of PACT Atlanta, whose subordinate “Shrink Nurse” Alexandra Widdon took me OFF Lithium Carbonate in early 2009 (I’d been on it by force of my mother for 31 years as a form of “Soft Lobotomy”), because in at least eight years of her care, Alex had not seen a single sign of Bipolar in me.

BUT, at your party – and near the end (I stayed from early to nearly no one else was left there), I met MANY top GA Democrats who ALL LIKED THE “PRIVILEDGED INFO” I GAVE THEM, you somehow invited Alex Widdon and her female friend to come have dinner there – and Alex very HALF-HEARTEDLY tried to talk me into getting back on Psych Meds – LOL!!! Or was that just “coincidence”???

Here is my discussion of that with an assistant minister, Chuck Johnson, of the Spiritual Living Center of Atlanta in 2011: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/10/some-people-just-hate-to-accept-credit.html.

Well, enough of this for now. My contact info will be below so you (or anyone else), can contact me if you have any questions. I must now write my brother Mike’s brother-in-law – whom I know personally – Naval Academy Graduate and retired Navy Commander James Iredell Godley of Colorado (descended from a long line of American
Patriots, as you can research) – so that he can alert his parents, Larry and Ann Godley of S. E. Pennsylvania of what my brother Michael William Kenan and sister-in-law Gail Ann (Godley) Kenan of Berwyn, PA, have been up to. I trust Cdr. Godley will use all proper discretion – and send my info to HIS Military Intelligence contacts.

And I will write it so that with LUCK, anyway, my brother and two sisters understand that I consider them to be under my mother’s NAZI Mind Control, and not fully responsible for their words and actions.

Well, GOOD LUCK TO YOU as the FBI and US Justice Department close in on you for your impending arrest!!!

Scott D. Kenan

Wilmington, NC 28403

Cell: (910) 200-XXXX


>>> ALSO TODAY:


I tried Seroquel last night at home -- after NO alcohol or marijuana yesterday -- and I was SLUGGISH this morning, but coffee cured that after a couple of hours.

At 10:31 AM, Patrick from upstairs, apt. 2, left with a HUGE BACKPACK full of DRUGS for distribution, and as he was about to get into his car, I called to him, "Good Morning, Patrick -- I trust you are doing VERY WELL!!!" -- and he just looked at me, SNARLED, hopped into his car, and left -- LOL!!!




Patrick (here called "Pete") and Ally Ryan live upstairs -- placed by Jonathan Deputy, http://suncoastvr.com/index.php/contact, who Democratic NC Representative and now elected "Whip" Deb Butler, ADMITTED TO ME she does lots of Hard Drug Trafficking with Jonathan.



Deb Butler with her wife Anni Para, who died almost EXACTLY one month ago today of either a Drug Overdoes OVERDOSE -- or Bad Drugs -- no doubt supplied by Deb:








.

No comments: