Friday, January 25, 2019

RP: After a Serious Claim by My Gastroenterologist, Frederick H. Opper, MD -- Based on HEARSAY of White Christian Women -- as I Awoke from Sedation for My Colonoscopy, I Was Informed I Was LEGALLY DETAINED to Likely Be Committed to the New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital (but I remained Calm and Collected about that)!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICS see: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/01/after-serious-charge-by-my.html



Hitler and Pope Pius XI (best friend of Old Joe and Rose Kennedy), considered each other EQUAL PARTNERS FOR WORLD DOMINATION. Photo from 1933.

As portions of this are published online beginning in a few days, it should OPEN many eyes to the North Carolina Kenan Family connection to Adolph Hitler -- not just Prescott Bush -- who made the original Bush Fortune investing in Hitler's War Machine!!! 

The Holocaust Education Trust expressed shock over the finding"This story highlights Hitler's obsessive anti-Semitism and the chilling Nazi ambition to murder Jewish people wherever they were in the world," a representative for the trust told CNN


About this website

CNN.COM
A rare book owned by Adolf Hitler, which is believed to detail the blueprint for a North American Holocaust, has been acquired by Canada's national archive.











Doctor Opper is NOT who initiated this attempt to commit me, but he was the FIRST to take LEGAL ACTION against me after listening to hearsay of White Christian Women in his two offices.

It really began when my Mother and brother Mike decided to cut me off COLD from the $125.00/week remittances they had given me for 1.5 years -- because I would NOT stop blogging the truth about my parents' Drug-Trafficking and other Traitorous Crimes: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/01/clearing-some-air-with-my-near-kenan.htmlCHANGING what they had previously sent as a GIFT to a PAYMENT to SHUT UP!!!

That was actually from last Wednesday, so I KNEW I would not have the money to buy my Heart Meds for January -- OR the scan of my abdominal Aneurysm early next month. Since I had had FIVE small polyps when Dr. Opper did my first colonoscopy and this one had been DELAYED A YEAR, I first used $170.00 of the money I had on hand to BUY the heart drugs (so I didn't fritter away my money on other things and not have enough to buy them when  needed refills -- in a couple of days-- and decided to go ahead with the colonoscopy two days ago -- and THANK GOD I DID!!!



Dr. Opper found and removed two small polyps, and will let me know within two weeks if they were found to be cancerous.


But back to the timeline, Dr. Opper's office had informed me that they would call me two days before and then one day before the colonoscopy to REMIND me about proper prep, but since I'd gotten NO CALLS from them by late Tuesday morning, and then NO ONE returned my calls from his office when I left voicemail -- after several HOURS!!!, I first visited his regular office, after having my FIRST problem with the SURPRISE CLOSING of most of CSX Railroad grade crossings that required long detours that were poorly marked -- this DEBACLE for Wilmington traffic has been WIDELY reported in the local Press.

When I got to Dr. Opper's office, the staff FINALLY found that I was still on the schedule, but said I would have to go to his "Surgical Pavilion" office attached to the main hospital. I told them I could NOT BELIEVE they didn't give the promised early warnings/prep-talk, and they had not RETURNED MY VOICEMAIL -- given the HIGH MARKS Dr. Opper gets from all his patients (including me) -- and yes, I was somewhat passionate.

Trying to park by the "Pavilion", so many spaces were CLOSED and many cars circling trying to park, I finally REMOVED the cones from a space and parked, and then at his desk there, was told that I was SCHEDULED, but I had to go BACK to his regular office to CONFIRM!!!

THEN, I ran into the ex-Marine who runs physical programs (gym, games, etc.), at New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital (The Oaks) -- who has known me well every time I have been committed there, and caught her up on my discovery of the fact that my previous commitments were by two DRUG TRAFFICKERS angry with me for blogging about their crimes. In 2011, Gerald Austin Wynn and Brenda McKnight with Judge Sandra Ray, then also Criner, committed me on LIES:



Sandra DIVORCED her husband after I published this photo of Sherman Lee Criner's Christian SNAKE HANDLING -- LOL!!!


In March 2018, Jonathan Deputy -- whom Representative Deb Butler ADMITTED to me last summer that she does Hard Drug Trafficking with -- first published claims that I am a CHILD MOLESTER, then claimed I had never known Tennessee Williams, and then even that like District Attorney Benjamin R. David, he would STEAL COPYRIGHT to any NEW books I write!!! And then via a Judge -- whose signature I cannot read -- committed me on LIES:









Democrat NC Representative Deb Butler with her wife, Anni Parra, who must have died of bad drugs or an overdose nearly a month ago, and unlike our New Hanover County Democratic Party 3rd Vice Chair Ryan Lee Burris, whose obit was changed after three weeks to show he died of an overdose, Anni's has NOT been clarified at all -- so we must ASSUME THAT!!!:





Gerald Austin Wynn served several years in South Carolina prison before moving to Virginia near DC:



Chief District Court Judge Corpening (seen endorsing Sandra Ray Criner's re-election), is who released all my Commitment Papers!!!




And then late Tuesday afternoon, an older black woman called from Dr. Opper's office to say to just go for the procedure and all would be fine. 

I never saw Dr. Opper at all -- since the earlier procedure a few years ago -- until they were about to inject me with the anesthesia, and he and I kidded about my "butt warts" which he claimed he remembered WELL. When I came to, he told me he had removed two polyps and would let me know if they were cancerous, and I believe that there was a small area he could not see. He then disappeared and that was all I interacted with him.

When Chad Wagner, my neighbor who had driven me there showed up to collect me, they informed me I was LEGALLY DETAINED and going to "The Oaks" for psychiatric evaluation. 

That didn't bother me at all, and so I remained cheerful throughout. And eventually after hours of waiting, Anand Maheshkumar Joshi, MD, Psychiatrist, which went extremely well, but THEN I was given an EKG that showed my Afib was acting up (I had ceased ALL heart meds three days before, because Dr. Opper's office never told me WHICH ones to stop -- the MAIN  reason I had tried to reach his office to confirm, but they never did nor called me back until late Tuesday, when I forgot to ask and it was too late anyway.





And soon I was told I had to stay overnight for my heart meds they had begun giving me to take effect and my vitals to settle back to normal. That made sense, since they were a hospital, so I relaxed -- until a couple of hours after Dr. Joshi left for the day, they informed me he had COMMITTED ME to The Oaks!!!



>>> CORRECTION -- ADDED LATER:


TODAY, looking over my papers again, I actually have NO IDEA who Anand Maheshkumar Joshi, MD was -- reported actually as one of my attending physicians WITHIN "The Oaks" (I had one like that who billed me a lot back when I was committed in March 2018 as well) -- and the SNAKE IN THE GRASS in the "Emergency Room" was Matthew P. Geib, D.O. 


He has NO PHOTO on the internet -- ALWAYS SUSPICIOUS -- and his phone number is (910) 452-1400, which goes to Medac Health Services on Shipyard Blvd. -- where he is NOT EVEN LISTED!!!:




SUSPECT that if ANYONE in this chain of causation of my commitment is corrupted (and how my brother Mike found out where I was), it was through Dr. Geib and his ASSOCIATES!!!

DID find him here: https://www.healthgrades.com/physician/dr-matthew-geib-y9svb3z.


Also, he is very CUTE!!!



A similar looking guy with added beard!!!

* * *

I finally got there just before midnight Wednesday night, and at check-in I discovered Joshi Matthew P. Geib, D.O. had checked that I claimed I was thinking seriously of SUICIDE -- which could not have been further from the truth, but his NAZI LIE was easily enough to commit me!!!

But when I met with my assigned Psychiatrist, Douglas A. Waldrup, MD -- HEAD of the Hospital -- it turned out that he was a retired ARMY VET who KNEW one of Colin Powell's Chief Protocol Officers while Colin was still in the Army, and was impressed that Col. Dottie Newman had had to get me to Mexico to escape my parents and Patrick Stansbury and Christal Trivett-Presley with her FAKE Vets Charity trying unsuccessfully to commit me in George five times in one month in early 2010 -- and that I currently work with Lt. Gen. Russel Honore', who know ALL ABOUT the Kenan Family corruptions in Atlanta.


MORE, she seemed impressed that it was Alexandra Widdon of PACT Atlanta who claimed in eight years she'd seen no sign of any kind of Bipolar in me and took me off Lithium Carbonate in early 2009 -- BECAUSE he really seemed to personally know Dr. Todd Antin, whom Alex worked under: 




I told Dr. Waldrep that I actually was told this past summer that I have "Complicated PTSD", and knowing that and using my Science of Mind (and marijuana as also recommended by my doctors in Mexico and Wilmington for stress), I had really relaxed and am doing fine, but although I had agreed to take Lithium while in his hospital in 2011 and 2018 -- just to play the game to get out -- but NEVER otherwise since Alex Widdons/Dr. Antin took me off it in 2008 -- ELEVEN YEARS AGO -- and had been fine and no once could commit me in 2010 in Georgia, I would NOT do that or take any other psych meds this time.


Waldrep told me that was my right -- but if he determined I really needed them and still refused, he would FORCE MEDICATE ME, and I would NOT LIKE THAT!!!

I coolly told him that was cool -- and I was sorry that since Bipolar CANNOT BE CURED and his hospital three times diagnosed me with it, maybe we could work something else out. He ADMIRED my standing up to him and must have recognized my honesty. I told him to call Alex Widdon -- and to speak with the Marine in his gym leadership who SAW ME right after I had visited Dr. Opper's Office who could tell him if I was "manic" or not -- having NO IDEA what she would say, but that it would be HONEST!!!


He then said he expected to release me the next day (today) or the day after.


Later, I asked the former "Marines-ess" if I had seemed "elevated" and "agitated" then, and she said, not really -- maybe a little, but nothing for alarm.

I have no idea whom Dr. Waldrep spoke with, if anyone -- including Dr. Julia Triggs, still there and who had told me last March that my mother is basically an old BITCH, stewing in her fears, hatreds, and grudges and should never be listened to -- and that my brother Mike mostly told her LIES and should not be trusted.


Then this morning, Hans Stelmach, MD Psychiatrist, informed me that Dr. Waldrep had been called away and he interviewed me and was ALSO impressed -- especially that I had voluntarily asked for for a minimal dose of Seroquel last night -- a "mild" anxiety drug used for many diagnoses -- including Bipolar -- to see how it was. It was strong enough I would not drive on it, and I slept through the night only up to urinate once.

He said he was releasing me immediately, and that he would prescribe Seroquel to sleep -- which was fine with me.

He then asked about how often I suffered Depression, and I honestly told him not once (more than a few hours -- after using principles of Science of Mind -- since 1992.

He then used his PEN to draw TWO lines through their NEW DIAGNOSIS of Bipolar II -- rather than Bipolar I, so that on the COMPUTER I still had that diagnosis, but he made PLAIN that he knew I did NOT have it and could continue with pot and Scince of Mind -- and Seroquel on an "as needed" basis, which I will!!!

At home, I researched to find that Bipolar II has rare episodes of HYPO-mania (less than mania), but LOTS OF DEPRESSION, which explains his scientific lining that diagnosis out, but covering their butts since Bipolar cannot be gotten over AT ALL!!!

Before leaving, my Social Worker went over everything with me, and even CHECKED OUT THIS BLOG!!! This came up top and she read the headline and saw the photo:




Tuesday, January 22, 2019


After Yesterday's INFO DUMP (especially about Atlanta Democrat Operative Tom Houck being at the CENTER of J. Edgar Hoover's Murder of MLK, Jr.), Things Are CLARIFYING Today!!!




She then SMILED EAR-TO-EAR and said she'd read the rest later, and I told her, "You could almost turn me STRAIGHT!!!"

But the WEIRDEST thing of the whole experience, was that yesterday my brother Mike called me there -- even though I told them I had no one I or they should speak with, and no one knew I was there except Chad Wagner.

Mike said almost NOTHING while I explained that I had gotten out of sorts over worrying about money since he and Mom cut me off and said they hoped I could NOT buy my heart meds, and that I WOULD soon be homeless again in Winter. Mike only replied. "Well GOOD LUCK," and we hung up.


I also spoke with someone yesterday whose father had been a Navy Commander -- and knowing nothing much about Navy ranks, asked him and he said that was SUPER HIGH UP, and person responsible for a very large Navy ship -- who also had to have TOP SECRET CLEARANCES.

So since Mike's brother-in-law Cdr. James Godley (retired and living in Colorado), had had that experience, I will write him tomorrow to let him know that my sister-in-law's and his parents, Ann and Larry Godley of S.E. Pennsylvania need to know all of this, but I trust Jim Godley's DISCRETION.



Commander Jim Godley and his wife, Darlene.



Larry Godley took this of all my and his families together years ago. Cdr. Godley and I flank the photo in the back row -- my father and Mike are between us -- and Ann Godley is in the maroon sweater in the front row.


Mid-afternoon today, I spoke with my mother by phone letting her know I was home and not put on psych meds, really, but Mom had trouble hearing today, so I told her to ask my sister Jane to PRINT OFF THIS blog-posting I was about to write so she can read it tomorrow.

THEN, I texted mike to know I had gotten my phone back up and working and am willing to speak with any of them -- but ALSO the BIG MYSTERY is how on earth he ever knew I was in The Oaks so called me there, and Mike replied only: "Skills", so I replied that I have SKILLS TOO -- LOL!!!

And since they all know I'm out and have about $100.00 to my name and bills piling up but STILL have not resumed the remittances they committed to sending me until I can find additional income, I will HAVE TO write Commander Godley, no???














.

No comments: