Monday, January 14, 2019

RP: Waking Up on Monday -- before Writing Sally Bingham of My Grade School Home -- Louisville, Kentucky!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/01/waking-up-on-monday-before-writing.html





Like
· Reply · 1d
Scott KenanOh Dear -- I was scheduled to spaghetti wrestle Divine in The Monster Disco in Key West in 1981 -- but she had to cancel. But have you seen THIS???:


  • Scott Kenan
    Image may contain: 1 person, text
  • Scott Kenan But I DID meet John Waters in New Orleans in 2015 -- and it went like this:
    Image may contain: 2 people, people sitting and indoor

Hi Kenan how are you?
Comments


  • Scott Kenan I'm fine and fighting the Drug Corruption and White Supremacy of my Donald Trump loving Roman Catholic NAZI close relatives and my Episcopalian Ku Klux Klan super-wealthy relatives who control Exxon-Mobil, Bank of AmericaCoca-Cola, Republican Party and Clinton Democrats. Christians in my country HATE GOD, and I thank God for the many good Jews, Muslims, Buddhists and others I know. Here is my Political Bloghttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com.
    The Weather Continues . . .
    The Weather Continues . . .
    The Weather Continues . . .



RA Johanna Ketty Hanan
1
  • Love

>>> TODAY'S Top Search Keywords that led people to this blog:






"Cocaine. Speed. Crystal Meth. Sedatives. Testosterone. Opiates. Bull’s semen. Bulgarian peasant feces. These are just a few of the 82 different drugs and concoctions Adolf Hitler consumed."


At the moment, this is playing on the History Channel!!!





Adderall is pharmaceutical grade Methamphetamine!!!



Scott Kenan shared a post.
Holy CRAP!!! I don't remember this, but researched it, and it was released in 1979 -- two years before I met Ethyl Merman at Virgil Thomson's 85th Birthday Party, and first met Meryl Streep and other luminaries there too:









.

No comments: