Monday, January 21, 2019

RP: Clearing Some Air with My Near Kenan Relatives -- BALANCED by Former House Speaker John Boehner's (of Cincinnati, OH) Announcement of of HIS "American Cannabis Summit" -- JUST LIKE Former MexPrez Vicente Fox's (his Grandfather Fox was born in Cincinnati, OH like ME!!!), Upcoming "CannaMexico 2019"!!!

For WIDER, "HIGHER" GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/01/clearing-some-air-with-my-near-kenan.html











>>> Don't worry your pocketbooks -- I've accepted that none of you will take your financial obligation seriously, ever, so will be working other sources of money. 

I've accepted that none of you will take your financial obligation toward me seriously, ever, but MOSTLY you all have the hearts of icebergs -- LOL!!! So will be working other sources of money and have already alerted my landlady what's up, and she's really my biggest supporter here in Wilmington, although we have had serious misunderstandings, and she has even HIT ME in anger (gently), while serving me an eviction notice, which she later rescinded -- because of what I had blogged about HER marijuana use and gifts to me. We had a big laugh about that last night.

I still think we should keep any communications to written emails only, since voice communications are easily remembered differently, and text messages are too short to make much sense. If anyone wants to speak in person, I am totally cool with that, but only ask a couple of hours warning of your arrival so I can make sure I have time to spend with you.

For reasons I will explain when I next write Dr. William Barber, I did NOT go to Wilmington's always HUGE MLK Day Parade. And when I distribute that Barber Letter after blogging it, will likely drop my blood relatives from my list again -- AOL allows only 100 recipients, and I need to get it to people who stand with Liberty.

I just posted something on Facebook where I got into DEEP Meyer Family History (as uncovered by Mom years ago), which I trust you all remember her talking about, and I will close by pasting it in at the bottom here. Also, Max's huge help to me was in his NOT blocking me on Facebook (nor friending me). Max appears to be the only "man" among you -- ALL the other Meyer cousins as well as Doris (Kenan) Russ's descendants have BLOCKED me there, but that reminds me of a couple of things:

1. Of our parents' descendants, only Mike and Max have never lived for years in North Carolina, so can't be expected to understand the corruptions of the Kenans here. I remember Jane FURIOUS with how racist Wilmington is, while she was at UNCW.

2. Darlene Godley has not yet picked up my Facebook messages to her -- but I am CERTAIN that is Gail's older brother that she married. I searched in vain for him to be named on her Facebook, but he is not -- and I believe his name in Jim, but I'm not certain. THAT is standard practice for anyone with a career in any kind of Military Intelligence, which one NEVER EVER actually can fully leave.


>>> CONFIRMED on MARTIN LUTHER KING DAY:


James Iredell Godley (retired Navy Commander) and Darlene Louise (Rambold) Godley were married about 2011, and live in Larkspur, Colorado -- only about 20 miles from Connor Michael Kenan!!!

Since Darlene has not gone on Facebook and it is NOW 1/22/2019 -- and I have their phone number -- I will call them tomorrow to see what they up to!!!


So later this week, I will contact the lawyer I described yesterday, and see where we go from there.

BTW: Several of Aunt Doris's descendants -- especially Judy Whitney, who also claimed Jane DID have a sexual relationship with "Michigan Jim", whom Mom and Jane did EVERYTHING to keep me from meeting when Jim and I were simultaneously in Raleigh several years ago -- so SOMETHING about Jim is TOP SECRET -- told me that Thomas S. Kenan III convened "Kenan Family Reunions" several times in the Lower Cape Fear, and that Mom and Dad ALWAYS attended them, and were "stars" there. This included while some of you lived in Wilmington, and Jane always in Raleigh could easily have also attended. Were any of you invited like all of Aunt Doris's descendants were??? Did you (Jane and Julie) attend any of those???

Mom has told me MANY times how another Kenan Leader, our second cousin Robert C. "Bobby" Kenan, a lawyer in Burgaw and known White Supremacist, was Mom and Dad's CLOSEST friend of our relatives, and it was his Admin when I visited Bobby's office in Burgaw in 2015, who told me that if I had "pissed off lawyer David Nash" here in Wilmington, she knew for a FACT that no lawyer short of Charlotte would EVER consider representing me -- but I would probably have to go to Asheville to find one who would.

This is not entirely true, and when I speak with the lawyer I mentioned yesterday, I will first see what he recommends I do about all of you. For now, I assume that would begin with a Restraining Order against Mike, who broke NC Laws when he threatened me physically by phone the other day.

Here is the Facebook item I posted, and will give it here so no one has to actually go to Facebook to read it all:






SEATTLE—Calling it the most debauched correspondence that had ever been submitted to “Savage Love,” advice columnist Dan Savage was disgusted Monday by a letter from a perverted reader contemplating oral sex. 

“Over the course of my 20-plus years writing this column, I’ve helped people with some pretty heinous problems, but you, sir, are a disgusting sicko. I try my best to never kink shame, but this oral fixation of yours is no kink—this is just flat-out wrong,” wrote Savage in a 5,000-word response to the letter, recommending the reader seek immediate sterilization and questioning “where the fuck did you even get this vile idea?” 

“How would that even work? The mechanics of it are mind-boggling, because your mouth only has room for your teeth and your tongue. You put food in your mouth not genitals. Honestly, I was dry heaving after the first sentence. This letter shook me to my core.” 

Savage concluded his column by issuing a public resignation and committing to a vow of celibacy. 


My comments that I added:

The Onion is FUNNY again!!! This spoof is hysterical, and Dan Savage's middle name is Keenan, a family name -- the same as mine!!! My one-e Kenans are from Scotland and Presbyterian (but originated centuries ago in Ireland), and the Irish two-e Keenans are Catholic, which Dan Savage still identifies as. But it was all complicated by people not able to spell their names, and at Ellis Island were assigned spellings by authorities, so it is ALL mixed up now.

And my mother's Meyer family were actually Meijers from Holland -- pronounced the same way -- and my mother's research years ago showed that had happened when her ancestors arrived in the USA about 1880. Mom is half Wess (pronounced "Vayz"), from northern Germany and those who remained there profited HUGELY from support of Adolph Hitler, and thirty years ago controlled the largest and most modern dairy farm in all of Germany!!! Because my uber-wealthy Kenan relatives had such a well documented history in the United States dating back to the 1730s, Mom VISITED the NAZI-benefited Wess relatives and wrote up the Meyer/Wess Family History -- which I still posses.

So OF COURSE it is no surprise how much my mother LOVES the Bush Family!!! She always told me that Barbara Bush was her IDEAL of a "Christian" woman -- and her father-in-law, Prescott Bush, made the family's first fortune by investing in Hitler's War Machine (and Methamphetamine).

Don't even ASK how the three Wess brothers who were the sons of the caretaker of that German dairy farm generations ago handled the fact that our caretaker ancestor died and left his entire estate (little) to his eldest son -- the custom then -- but at a time when inheritances were beginning to be equally divided, at least among the male children.

So that lucky eldest son, used it to emigrate to America, and our ancestor was ANGRY that he got none -- and chased after him to the USA, but in complete poverty. He never found his older brother, but while researching, Mom discovered that while our branch settled in Franklin County, Indiana -- the "gifted" brother settled in the ADJACENT COUNTY, but they never crossed paths, and in fact, the older one had become a notorious HORSE THIEF!!!

The youngest Wess brother who had remained in Germany, took his father's job as caretaker of the dairy estate, and when the owners died with no children, they left their ENTIRE ESTATE TO HIM!!! Mom use to LOVE telling this story at Meyer Family reunions that began in the 1980s and ended with the one in 2009.
.
May the Peace of the Christ, the Buddha, Muhammad, etc. BE WITH YOU -- today, and always!!!

Scott
.

Vicente Fox and his wife, Marta, at his ranch and conference center, Centro Fox, with the 14th Dalai Lama!!!


And my recent Letter to John Boehner -- which I have proof he received, but he has NOT responded to: 





Coach Lou Holtz (my parents' best friend when we lived across Larwell Drive from him and his wife Beth in Columbus, Ohio, 1968 - 69) with his closest Republican AllyJohn Boehner.



Beth and Lou Holtz -- devout "Catholics" -- are the UGLIEST people I believe I've ever KNOWN!!!


My sister Jane babysat their early grade-school children back then -- and NONE OF THEM had yet been potty-trained and always SHIT THEIR PANTS!!!



It drove Jane CRAZY!!!







.

No comments: