Friday, January 18, 2019

RP: A FREAKING-WEIRD Beginning to a FRIDAY -- LOL!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/01/a-freaking-weird-beginning-to-friday-lol.html





>>> After speaking with Mom twice today -- and 
leaving Mike two voicemails:


From   Scott Kenan scottdkenan@aol.com
To mikekenan mikekenan@comcast.net, kenan5 kenan5@aol.com, 
jkenan02 jkenan02@gmail.com, duffyjr3 duffyjr3@verizon.net, 
connor.kenan connor.kenan@nordicwi.com, bojones bojones@verizon.net

Cc scott scott@scottdavidkenan.com



January 18, 2019

Dear Mike, Jane, Julie, Connor, and also Bob Jones,

A short time ago, I tried to reach Mike by phone, but left him a voicemail, for an explanation of 1. WHY my stipend was reduced by $25.00/week, and 2. Why I have not gotten the remaining $100.00 that was promised to be sent yesterday (Thursday), since I’ve gotten no explanation from any of you about that.

Of course, when I have an overdue colonoscopy and a necessary scan of my aneurysm coming up in the next 30 days, I have extra expenses: $150.00 Medicare Deductible plus co-pays for both, so cutting me off now is cruel – especially since no explanation is given.

But I got hold of Mom, and she INSISTED on talking over me and not listening to what I said, she hung up on me once when I again tried to explain my questions for her/you, and I called her back trying some more to be allowed to speak, but with unsatisfactory results. She did tell me that Mike had told me a long time ago -- years before any of you started sending me money after Joseph Faulk stopped without warning – and then our Kenan Cousin, “Bonnie” Weyher in conjunction with Wilmington lawyer Bruce Smith screwed me by REFUSING to consider my Doctor’s PROOF of far more damage to me by the Time Warner truck, Feb. 13, 2017.

As you know, you all only began the financial help after I was essentially cheated by Bonnie Weyher and the White Supremacist Kenans of at least $18,500.00 – and not a SINGLE ONE of you had an ounce of empathy for the HUGE pain of all of that hit of me by a truck for weeks on end, but fortunately, my valves have now healed.

But to get to the heart of the matter, Mom said that she, Jane, Julie, and you decided that since as a blogger (legally Press with Press Rights in the USA), I am “not allowed” to write about Mike’s children. I have done so probably at least a hundred times since Mike – years ago – said he didn’t want me doing that, and Mike didn’t complain a single time. The ONLY reason to do that now is to screw me when I am again vulnerable.

No warnings whatsoever, and when Joseph Faulk did that to me, I spoke with lawyers who said I could in fact sue him – but I did not. He DID give my over $65,000.00, a figure the group of you have nowhere near approached, and he had become too BIZARRE, but at least admitted he had been in direct contact with both Jane and Mike, so I know he coordinated his actions with yours. He also sent over $7,000.00 and many boxes of clothes, etc., to the KNOWN Wilmington Drug Trafficker Haston Lavern Caulder II (called “Shake”), at the time he was cutting me off.

As I explained to both Mike and Mom today, had I KNOWN that was the problem, I would happily REMOVE anything you find so offensive – just email me the URL to any posting that “offends” you (sounds like Mike Pence’s annoyance with Liberals complaining that his wife teaches where no child who is gay or whose parent is gay is allowed to attend – due to Jesus’s Teachings – and Jesus never once said a thing about that subject), and I will REMOVE the offending material.

The WEIRD NATURE of our immediate family is NOT of importance to my blog audience – except to explain our Family’s Dynamics – and is hardly necessary. In fact, I will – to show my GOOD FAITH – remove what I imagine you might find offensive from postings this week, beginning Monday, the day Mom told me by phone this will be a VERY DRAMATIC week. She SURE knew more than I did about what was about to happen, no???

So, since you decided to PUNISH ME (and today, Mom said she didn’t CARE if I go homeless because of your decision), let me hear from you the practical suffering any of you have suffered due to my blogging – but particularly re: Max and Connor, I don’t think Taylor is part of this. Things like loss of job, demotion, ostracization from Professional Organizations, and the like. It seems to me this is all FEAR-BASED on what MIGHT happen, but since I’ve been blogging for nearly 11 years and I have heard of no such things happening, I need to know what HORRORS I have caused to anyone in your family.

Connor’s marriage to Bebe Rebozo’s next-door neighbor being cancelled by her parents in 2010 PRE-DATES this, so does not qualify.

So, let me know what you think about all of this, and how we can resolve it. As I – in anger – said again today by phone to Mike, partly because I just got an offer from spyware I used a few years ago, to use it again for 24 hours for only a dollar -- I could contact both Max and Connor’s bosses and discuss some of this (I already have their contact info, so more what else I can research). That was just my being a blowhard, and of course I would not do that to Connor or Max to punish MIKE for Mike’s and your actions. I will find out more about Mike’s ACTUAL employer today, and if we cannot resolve this by end of Monday, January 21, 2019 (MLK Day), I will first contact Mike’s employer, and if I cannot, I will call Mom’s parish priest.

I know LOTS of great Catholics and Catholic Clergy and they HATE that so many top Republicans claim to be Catholic – they violating ALL tenants of the Roman Catholic religion. The one exception to that was Fr. Robert J. Kus who fled St. Mary’s Catholic here, and I know several who have told me of Father Bob’s being in charge of major Drug Trafficking and Whore-House running – for THIRTY YEARS!!!

I will attempt to get Mom kicked out of her Catholic Parish. She’s the opposite of Roman Catholics. They should at least excommunicate her so she cannot receive Communion.


Well, I applied for a job yesterday, and today will appeal to Presiding Bishop of the Episcopal Church Michael Curry for a cut of Tennessee Williams’s Estate, for reasons I have now several times blogged, as well as get that info about Mike from the spyware – in case I need to use it.

I am also taking Jane, Mike, and Julie off my Email List of blog posts. Reading my blog is like when Jane and I used to ride the “Wild Mouse” at the Kentucky State Fair. It scares the HELL out of you – but no one is harmed, even though Jane often vomited. You don’t seem to be able to handle that, but of course can simply go to my blog if you want.

I hope to hear back from you quickly, and that everyone has a GREAT MLK WEEKEND!!! I expect to be marching in the Parade here in Wilmington, and talking to some of my newly-re-friended local Politicians – including D.A. Ben David, Mayor Bill Saffo, and former Republican NC State Senator Thom Goolsby – all of whose homosexual dalliances I have blogged about before, but none of them have been harmed by that.

Love,
Scott







.

No comments: