Monday, January 21, 2019

RP: I DECLARE WAR on the ENTIRE DEMOCRATIC PARTY of North Carolina -- YES, in JESUS'S Name!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/01/i-declare-war-on-entire-democratic.html



Democrat NC State Senator Harper Peterson, Democrat New Hanover County Judge James Faison III, and Democrat City Councilman Kevin O'Grady, at today's Wilmington Martin Luther King, Jr. March.




Scott Kenan shared a post.
 · 

Dear Harper Peterson, Drug-Trafficking FAKE Christian Minister Judge James Faison III (who violated my Civil Rights in his Court in 2015), and SUPER-Crook, City Councilman Kevin O'Grady

Thanks for sending me PROOF I would have gone BALLISTIC at the MLK Parade here in Wilmington!!! Nearly everyone else was there NOT TO PROMOTE Hard-Drug Trafficking with my Kenan relatives around Chapel Hill -- but to pursue Dr. King's DREAM!!!

I PROMISE I will take ALL OF YOU DOWN LEGALLY -- also with Rep. Deb Butler, former Rep. Susi Hamilton (whom Deb replaced by appointment), and even Gov. Roy Cooper and the "Jew-gone-BAD" NC Attorney General Josh Stein.

I will immediately blog this before sending a Letter I am about to compose to Dr. William Barber, who is SMART ENOUGH to trust Democrats no more than Republicans -- or "Christian" Ministers -- who ALL in North Carolina seek to get RICH off selling HARD DRUGS, brought in by my Kenan Family and the Clinton, Bush, and Cheney Families (and Donald Trump nearly DOUBLED Opium Production in Afghanistan since taking office).

You ALL will soon get an email from me showing how I blog this and also email it to Law Enforcement and Press -- especially here in Wilmington. Dr. King (whose widow I used to correspond with), would slap the SHIT out of you!!!






Kenansville is next-door to Faison, NC -- named for Judge Faison's PROMINENT DRUG-TRAFFICKING"Christian-Ministerial" Family!!!











.

No comments: