Friday, May 17, 2019

RP: My SECOND Letter to California Superior Court Justice Dean Hansell (carefully worded, as Judges can't follow Political Scandals that might land in their Courts):

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/05/my-second-letter-to-california-superior.html



Dean Hansell ALWAYS wears BOW TIES to Court -- from his collection of over 100!!!


Dean Hansell's resume:


From herehttp://bcc-la.org/people/dean-hansell-appointed-for-judgeship-in-the-los-angeles-county-superior-court/


Today, California Governor Jerry Brown appointed Dean Hansell to serve as a California Superior Court judge in Los Angeles.

A noted community leader, Hansell has been a litigation partner at Hogan Lovells for over four years, specializing in complex litigation and class actions in the consumer protection, insurance and reinsurance, labor and employment, privacy, environmental and government regulatory fields. He was a former Assistant Illinois Attorney General for Environmental Control and a prosecutor with the Federal Trade Commission. He also served as a Police Commissioner of Los Angeles from 1997 to 2001.

Known for his community service Hansell served as Chair of the Los Angeles County Citizens Oversight Commission on the Sheriff’s Department Working Group and serves or has served on the boards of the Library Foundation of Los Angeles, Los Angeles Police Foundation, California Bar Foundation, Los Angeles City College Foundation, Denison University, UCLA Fielding School of Public Health and the Los Angeles LGBT Center. In addition to serving as Police Commissioner, he served as Commissioner of the Los Angeles Fire and Police Pension Board and the cable television commission (the Board of Information Technology Commissioners of Los Angeles). Hansell is the co-author of the leading treatise in the United States on reinsurance law called The Law of Reinsurance, and 15 book chapters and articles.

Hansell, a native of Salem, Ohio, graduated with a Juris Doctor from Northwestern University School of Law and a Bachelor of Arts from Denison University. He is a member of Phi Beta Kappa, the Chancery Club, Omicron Delta Kappa (national leadership honorary) and Phi Delta Theta. He is also a Life Fellow of the American Bar Foundation. Among the awards he has been presented are the Distinguished Service Medal from the Los Angeles Police Commission, the inaugural winner of the Founders Award from GLAAD, the Co-President’s Award from the LGBT Bar Association of Los Angeles, the Alumni Citation from Denison University, the Humanitarian Award from the Liberty Hill Foundation, the Pro Bono Award from Asian Pacific American Legal Center (now Asian Americans Advancing Justice) and the Herman Humanitarian Award from Congregation Beth Chayim Chadashim.

“I am really excited and honored about taking the bench,” said Hansell. “I have thoroughly enjoyed the challenges and rewards of being an attorney and a partner at Hogan Lovells. It is nice to conclude that when I was wrestling with whether to become a rabbi, a park ranger or go to law school that I made the right decision (although there are moments when some extended time in the woods was very tempting.) This next chapter fulfills a dream I have had since law school to one day become a judge. I only wish my parents and grandparents were alive to share this moment.”


My earlier Letter to Deanhttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/02/today-i-write-judge-dean-hansell.html


My Lettertonight:


Superior Court Judge Dean Hansell
Dept. 309, Central Civil West Courthouse
600 S. Commonwealth Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90005

May 17, 2019

Dear Dean,

Having just re-read your reply of a year+ ago to me, I’m a little concerned about what I can write to you. So much has happened since February 2018 – I have been twice committed to the Mental Hospital on lies since then, but I’m getting out faster and faster each time, and the last time, the Head Psychiatrist and his next in command, REMOVED the Bipolar diagnosis I have had since my mother forced me onto Lithium Carbonate for 31 years back in 1978, because I wouldn’t stop talking about the Swastikas on our dinner plates, daily beatings, and prominent Politicians of one Party who worked with my parents.

And I’ve been diagnosed with “Complicated PTSD”, a fairly new diagnosis option, with the same symptoms as typical PTSD, but caused by abuse growing up (and since). I use Science of Mind (Spiritual Psychology), that I’m trained as a Practitioner in – and a little bit of pot to relax at end of day – it’s still totally illegal here, but I now work with several in Law Enforcement -- who say NC Prosecutors don’t care about Pot Law Violations -- including Kimberly Overton Spahos, a TOP NC State Prosecutor as well as International Speaker on Justice – she has a resume (for her age), nearly as impressive as yours!!!

I’ve dedicated my life (for as long as it takes), to exposing the crimes of my family. I believe I told you these simple facts that don’t include mention of crimes. My distant Kenan relatives, whom I know fairly well, have controlled Standard Oil, now Exxon-Mobil/Rex Tillerson, since 1913. Also, now, Bank of America, Coca-Cola, Kenan Advantage Group (largest trucking company in the USA, Canada, and Mexico that mostly hauls Petroleum products and has supplied every US Costco with gasoline since about 2002).

Wilmington, NC/Chapel Hill is GROUND ZERO for my family’s activities, and WHY I returned here from Political Exile in Mexico most of 2010 – 2015. Three local Judges have thanked me for doing this. I am filing Grievances against five of our Nine District Court Judges, with the NC State Bar, and if I ever get out from under ALL lawyers in eastern NC REFUSING to represent me (at least they ADMITTED they black-listed me for exposing Drug Trafficking info), I will sue the CRAP out of the D.A. and those Judges who egregiously violated my Civil Rights in Court, and hopefully put them into prison. 

I have already filed against our District Attorney, who with a Fox News Talking Head/Lawyer in Chicago, and a Banking Executive there, stole copyright of my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams that Scott Rudin and the producers of all the Harry Potter films were looking to buy movie rights to. I was never legally served, then tried in absentia, etc.

There is NO POLITICS in my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams (includes my meeting the Reagans, Jackie Onassis, all of JFK’s sisters, their husbands, etc.), so even you can read it – LOL!!! But I doubt you have time. I published it in blog format in 2013, so anyone can read it and the thieves of its copyright KNOW THAT, but have not sued me: http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/.

I WISH I had your Legal Training!!! I’m smart as a whip, and I SWEAR God has been helping me along, because despite being broke as a “church mouse”, I am HAPPIER every day and my prayers are ONLY of Thanksgiving – especially for my EXCELLENT education – and the FINE MINDS AND HEARTS I have known and been influenced by along the way – yes, including you. 

The only problem is that given government’s DEPTH of corruption, I doubt it can be divorced from Hard-Drug Trafficking and White Supremacy. I wish I could tell you all the TOP Politicians (of both Parties), and Religious Leaders (not many Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, Atheists, Jains, Zoroastrians, Hindus, and such – GET IT – HA!!! – I couldn’t resist, but did NOT name the worst).

My Political Blog has been going GANG BUSTERS and is a FAVORITE READ of everyone in New Hanover County District and Superior Courts!!! I’m very proud of that – some to feel the VICTORY of my exposures; others to know what my PROMINENT READERS have read about them.

But leaving that behind -- and I ASSURE YOU that I am a Warrior for Justice who NEVER gives up – remember: Rob Reiner’s cousin Jonathan who has his own Emmys now made me an “Honorary Jew” in early 2010, I’m also part Cherokee, and in Tennessee Williams’s last full length play, In Masks Outrageous and Austere, he based a tall, observing, black, gay guy, the character Mac, on me. I’m TOTALLY MULTICULTURAL. 

You can CONFIDENTLY leave these parts to me, but I know you are involved with a synagogue where THEY should appreciate my blog: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com.

Yesterday, I chanced on an old Denison friend, and have had a phone conversation with him, and then wrote him and his brother that is President of their Quality Oil (largest Shell Oil distributor in the USA, located in Winston-Salem – that is environmentally careful, unlike one of the Kenan-controlled Oil Companies whose drivers told me they were ordered to dump sludge from their tankers in my county’s tidal waters), with him between his patients. 

Bert Bennett III (Denison ’74 like you), James Culver Anderson (DU ’74, who was in my class, but out a year because his family gave him about 18 electric shock treatments because he is gay), and I were who responded to your set-up as DCA President of a gay group at Denison in fall 1972, and we did a very well received WDUB program on being gay at Denison – but nothing more happened with our group.

Bert Bennett was just curious about it, and in fact has been happily married to only ONE woman and raised a family since then. HOWEVER – and these people are all dead now, so I think you can read this (and it is really North Carolina News, so far from you) – his father, whom I met when visiting his home in spring 1973 before my graduation, was Bert Bennett, Jr. – KNOWN as the most LIBERALIZING Political Force in North Carolina of the modern era, having been most responsible for putting Governors Terry Sanford and Jim Hunt (Hunt, twice), into power – as well as leading the campaign for President Kennedy in NC (where Kennedy won), Heading the Dem Party in NC, etc. 

Bert, Jr. only died last summer in his 90s, and I found a video of him talking about all of that and his respect for President Obama as well. ONE point he made is that in his heyday (1940s – 1990s), although they had differences, Dems and Reps had REASON to feel proud of their Parties, but NO LONGER, TODAY!!!

Anyway, I have been in touch with some in Denison’s Queer Studies, and letting them know about that first ATTEMPT to establish a Gay Group in 1972, and I still have to clean up the record with some of this. And THAT after I read on Facebook of the rather shocking on-campus harassments of Denison LGBTQ students this spring – old Denny-Doo has gone BACKWARD, and the Administration seems not as concerned as President Joel Smith was in OUR DAY. This might be an especially important time for your scholarship help, that I was so thrilled to hear you had established!!!

So now, I am getting organized to write the backstory of American History and Politics that includes my Kenan Family’s involvement as Leaders not just in Education and the Arts – but as defenders today of the Confederacy and NAZISM.

Bottom line is that GOD always wins – or the world would have self-destructed ages ago.

And THAT’S the GOOD NEWS!!!

All best, and carry on in all your good efforts!!!

Scott






"hic!!!"



"hic!!!"



DOUBLE yer "hics!!!" with Twin D.A.s -- the David Brothers!!!








.

No comments: