Sunday, May 12, 2019

RP: Confronting Katrina Knight, Executive Director of the Good Shepherd Center in Wilmington, NC -- for the SECOND TIME -- but with a BIGGER PUNCH -- HA!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/05/confronting-katrina-knight-executive.html



Good Shepherd Center gets $20,000.00 grant from Landfall Foundation April 1 2019https://www.starnewsonline.com/news/20190506/foundation-awards-good-shepherd-in-wilmington-20k



Katrina Knight has been the Executive Director since before 2005.


Research shows that Good Shepherd Episcopal Church at Queen and 6th Streets, Wilmington, NC FOUNDED "The Good Shepherd" as a soup kitchen in 1983 -- that expanded and grew until in 2001, it became a SECULAR and independent org, continuing the name.

Their website's SOUNDTRACK is NIRVANA to those of us "HIPPY-ISH" in the late 1960's and early 1970s: Check it OUT!!!:






I'm NOT AWARE of any Episcopal or Roman Catholic congregation giving them major support since then. There was a physician, ancient and with BAD CRIPPLING ARTHRITIS in his hands in my Discovery Class at First Presbyterian, who in 2011 CLAIMED he founded the Shepherd, but I'm not so sure that is true.

What IS TRUE is that then Pastor Ernest Trice Thompsondidn't CARE how corrupted they were, and that congregation HUGELY supported them and their Hard-Drug Trafficking:


>>> FROM THIS BLOG IN 2013:


You see, when I first got to Wilmington, SEVERAL people staying at Good Shepherd Center told me they had posted in the homeless shelter a sheet with my photo saying "Scott Kenan: Wanted DEAD OR ALIVE!!!", and many others told me their OWN churches had DROPPED the Shepherd due to some staff embezzling enough funds to buy boats or cars.

Later, my roommate, David Escalante, an undocumented Latino, who WORKED for people associated with Good Shepherd SHOT DAVID'S TWO "CO-ILLEGALS" in the face for demanding pay -- scaring David into fleeing to Charlotte to never be heard from again.

The Good Shepherd van used to sit in the street HACKING MY COMPUTER, after either Christopher Wright Rogers or Cindy Beatty STOLE my sheet with WiFi codes. Those two ALSO worked under-cover from Wilmington Police and D.A. Ben David -- going through my files and stealing some materials.

Several of my Wilmington friends told me their churches had DROPPED financial support of Good Shepherd -- because of some of the staff there embezzling enough funds to buy cars and boats.

NEVERTHELESS, when I reported all this to Pastor Ernie Thompson he claimed that FIRST PREZ WAS FOR GOOD SHEPHERD and not about to drop their financial support!!! Ernie did not even say it concerned him IN THE LEAST!!!


More here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/10/realistic-expectations.html


I had contacted Katrina Knight THENbut she never responded.


LOCAL DEMOCRATS have been the Shepherd's BIGGEST SUPPORTERS, and only two years ago, then Republican Head of New Hanover County Commission, Woody White, tried to cut them off TOTALLY, but got so much BLOW BACK from the Christian Drug Mafiathat he was only able to cut it SOME -- and then even though Woody got MORE CONTRIBUTIONS to his re-election campaign than ALL THE OTHER CANDIDATES COMBINED, the Hard-Drug-Trafficking Democrats got their "Street Drug Bunnies" out to VOTE (most local elections are in OFF YEARS, so that no one votes in them -- 16% of registered voters is the most EVER), the Dems picked up the majority on the Commission, and Woody was replaced as head by Jonathan Barfield, Jr. -- ONE MORE THIEVING REAL ESTATE EXEC like Mayor Bill Saffo, Charlie Rivenbark, and SO MANY on County or City Government.


>>> Anyway, here is my Letter to Executive Director Katrina Knight:



Katrina Knight, Executive Director
The Good Shepherd Center
811 Martin Street
Wilmington, NC 28401

May 12, 2019

Dear Ms. Knight,

My name is Scott David Kenan, and I ate at your open lunch feedings while I was homeless – briefly – in early 2011, but your “Day Doorman” then – perhaps his first name was Gary – not only forbid me from eating, but DETAINED ME and tried – unsuccessfully -- to get Wilmington Police to arrest me for reasons that were not real – except that I knew my Kenan Family with Wilmington’s Christian Politicians and Churches run all the Hard-Drug Trafficking – my own parents set it up in the 1980s and 90s with Father Robert J. Kus then of St. Mary’s Catholic and John Ehrlichman, former Aide to President Nixon (both of whom I knew well, and my parents and Ehrlichman also set it up in Atlanta where I lived then).

Your “clients” living there then, distributed Hard Drugs all over town -- especially Heroin.

Please contact Lt. Gen. Russel Honore’ through his website – my best ally in this -- to check MY REFERENCES. And I can send you more, once you have demonstrated you take me seriously and answer my query. A TOP NC State Prosecutor I work with now, Kimberly Overton Spahos, kimberly.n.overton@nccourts.orghttp://justicespeakersinstitute.com/kimberly-overton/, is one.

I suppose it is POSSIBLE that your organization is no longer the largest distributor of Hard Drugs in Wilmington, and I’d like to hear from you how you CLEANED THAT UP, and how your employees or volunteers who RAN THAT were LEGALLY PUNISHED. They were also known to embezzle much of donated funds – and EVEN TODAY, you REFUSE to ACCOUNT FOR YOUR FINANCING – like REAL CHARITIES DO.

You do NOT publish your IRS Form 990 – or allow yourself to be AUDITED: https://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=14033.

Your employees not only shot and killed two undocumented Ecuadorians, friends of my roommate David Escalante, when I DID get an apartment for a few months – and REFUSED to pay David for his landscaping work for men driving one of your Good Shepherd Center-logo-ed vans – and TERRORIZED him so bad he fled to Charlotte – they ALSO hacked my computer via my wifi, and posted a “WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE: SCOTT KENAN” poster in your main rec room, ENSURING that I was further harassed by all your DRUG-ADDICTED DRUG SELLERS.

I have SEEN my best friend murdered by Christian Drug Traffickers on Wilmington’s Police Force, http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/09/pain-of-evan-fishs-friend-christopher.html – because they knew my employer 1990-2010, Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing,
Inc., of Snellville, GA distributes the Hard-Drugs (then flown into Maxwell AFB by the Hillary Clinton State Department in Afghanistan), from Maine to Florida but especially to Wilmington and Atlanta, by my father’s, William Scott Kenan’s, best friend in 1990, Lee E. Gosney, Jr., who traveled in the guise of an A.A. and N.A. certified counselor – LOL!!!

Please send back to me in a mailed physical Letter your story of HOW you cleaned up the CRIMINALS from your staff – and what their LEGAL PUNISHMENTS were. Wilmington’s ACTUAL CHRISTIANS – as well as Jews, Muslim, Buddhists, Hindus, Jains, Zoroastrians, Atheists, etc., would LOVE TO KNOW!!!

I promise to publish your Letter on my blog and email it to my 100 Political Contacts, just like THIS LETTER will be published here – and has FAR MORE DETAILS about the crimes of your organization: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/05/confronting-katrina-knight-executive.html

I will send this out tonight by your secured server form to several, and mail a hard copy to you in the morning.

Thank you for all your GOOD Service to Wilmington, and ALL BEST as we go forward to a BETTER Wilmington and USA!!!

Scott D. Kenan

Cell: (910) 200-XXXX







From my OWN Art Collection -- and here is my Memoir:




.

No comments: