Sunday, May 26, 2019

RP: Linda Lavin, then Judge Lindsey Luther, and Now Lawyer Bruce Mason -- All F*CKED in This Bed at 411 South Front Street, Wilmington, NC (and OTHER similar human activities, elsewhere)!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/05/linda-lavin-then-judge-lindsey-luther.html



See 15 stunning shots of Bruce and Amanda Mason's Brockwell Place!!!:


History and luxury abound in this fully modernized Italianate home. The fine Victorian finishes are balanced by the high-style modern elements - glass panel balusters on the stairs, custom lighting, top of the line fixtures and appliances are some examples. 

Designed for entertaining, the public space of the house features a grand dining room and gathering area. The sunroom offers a more intimate sitting area as does the parlor with wet bar. The chef's kitchen features Viking range, copper sink, slate floors, prep station, clean up station with commercial grade dishwasher, ample built-in pantry storage & pass-through to the dining room. An expansive downstairs master suite features custom wardrobe, sitting area and fireplace. The master bath features a steam shower, soaking tub, exquisite tile work and fireplace. 

Other features include a second master suite with dressing room and balcony access. Large & private yard includes garage, pool & off-street parking.




Linda Lavin's husband Scott Bakunas was (still is, actually), clearly GAY, and like 50% of American women post-menopause, Linda probably wasn't INTERESTED in sex any more, anyway -- although I never asked her about it -- did YOU???



Tax records show that Linda Lavin sold this house to Bruce and Amanda Mason in 2013 for $859,000.00, and the internet shows Bruce and his wife Amanda Mason living there since then -- so they must have let Lindsey McKee/Luther and her husband Evan Luther use it for CAMPAIGN HQ in the 2014 election, when BY FIVE VOTES Lindsey was elected to District Court!!!


I wonder if they were WIFE-SWAPPIN' then too -- don't YOU???



New Hanover County Sheriff's Detective Evan Kent Luther and his wife Lindsey (McKee) Luther campaigning. Evan Luther's specialty was preparing for the War for White Supremacy -- he posting info on that and how to make "Bump Stocks" from regular guns:




Evan Luther posted this to Facebook THREE TIMES in 2015 that I found -- this while Lindsey McKee/Luther was an ELDER at First Presbyterian -- and ATTENDING WHITE SUPREMACY MEETINGS IN IRELAND and other places!!!






Bruce and his wife Amanda Mason share a Law Office -- https://www.masonmasonlaw.com/ -- and as EVERY GUY KNOWSNO ONE dates THIS TYPE WOMAN to make LOVE to her -- but to F*UCK the absolute SHIT out of the pouty whoreno???



Bruce and Amanda's Law Partner in 2015 was the DRUG-ADDICTED (Meth, by appearance), former Assistant D.A. Alex Nicely (who since seems to have disappeared), and now they have a RELIGION-FANATIC/LAWYERWilliam Gray Smith (I wouldn't want to do him in or out of bed -- would YOU???):



>>> THE REASON I WENT DOWNTOWN TODAY was to try to find my friend (a merchant), who told me yesterday that the "Drug Bunnies" (Evangelical Christians who sell mostly Hard Drugs and do any necessary beatings, killings, etc., for the Christian Politicians, Clergy, and others who RUN the Drug Mafia and make all the REAL PROFIT), were showing my photo and telling people I am the "WORST Quasimodo to hit Wilmington" 


That is the SAME MESSAGE, that Executive Director Katrina Knight's GOOD SHEPHERD DRUG BUNNIES used in 2011 when guys from the Good Shepherd hacked my wifi and SHOT IN THE FACE the friends of my roommate, David Escalante.




Anyway, this is just a JOKE today (I'm working with top NC Prosecutors and the Feds -- and taking first D.A. Ben David to the NC State Bar, and Judges Hogston, McKee/Luther, Sandra Ray/Criner, Faison, and Noecker to the North Carolina Judicial Standards Commission).

And THEN, I'm taking Bruce Mason and Brian M. Williams of Raleigh (a subordinate of my Kenan cousin Barbara B. "Bonnie" Weyher and her White Supremacist 26-White-Person-Only Law firm, http://www.ymwlaw.com/attorneys/)., to the NC State Bar -- in fact I should do that FIRST -- since I should get HUGE COMPENSATION!!!

It was Bruce Mason who told me that my wealthy Kenan relatives in Chapel Hill who put Trump into power and "hate only JEWS more than they hate 'Niggers'", control EVERY REPUBLICAN and NEARLY every Democrat in North Carolina, and told him to FIRE ME, so that I was then in a position to go homeless if I did not accept the $2,500.00 maximum offer -- after Bruce Mason and other lawyers told me I should easily get $20,000.00 - $40,000.00 when this truck hit me -- AND I was walking to Mayor Saffo's office to try to FORCE the FULL death report of Evan Fish -- and LATER City Councilman Charlie Rivenbark said he hopes I "get a dog and IT TOO is hit by a car!!!"




Anyway, Bruce fired me and his Admin Hannah was so shocked that SHE QUIT THEN TOO!!! 


Brian Williams REFUSED to consider most of the REPORTS from my doctors detailing the DAMAGE to my artery and vein valves!!!


And I have all his EMAILS in which he REFUSES TO!!!


I have a better chance of putting Bruce Mason and Brian Williams into PRISON (and getting HUGE FINANCIAL REWARDS), than from anyone else other than D.A. Benjamin R. David!!! 



>>> Sent successfully via Good Shepherd's SECURED SERVER at 10:37 PM on May 26, 2019:


Katrina: In this latest  posting, I explain how today's "Drug Bunnies" (many of them are likely Drug Sellers that you harbor at Good Shepherd -- but I can't PROVE THAT TONIGHT), are now showing my photo calling me a HUGE QUASIMODO -- LOL!!!

It was FAR SCARIER when your people were tapping my computer via my wifi and SHOT my roommate's friend in the FACE so they could steal their pay for WORKING for Good Shepherd in 2011. See: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/05/confronting-katrina-knight-executive.html.

Please reply to me -- to the THREE emails I have now sent you in the past couple of weeks!!!

Thanks,
Scott


>>> Sent successfully by Secured Server to Bruce and Amanda Mason at 10:53 PM on May 26, 2019:


Dear Bruce and Amanda: FIRST, let me make clear that Bruce never gave in to ANY of my sexual advances -- so Amanda, you can be PROUD of Brucey, no???

I don't know if this is "Legally Kosher" or not, but if Bruce can't work with me to get AT LEAST the $20.000.00 - $40,000.00 settlement from my cousin Bonnie Weyher of Raleigh's Law Firm that worked for Time-Warner when they HIT ME WITH A TRUCK when I tried to get Saffo to release the full report on my friend Evan William Fish's murder by Christian Drug Mafia Police on Sept. 3, 2011, I will take Bruce to the NC State Bar like I already am taking Ben David -- and hopefully put him in PRISON and take as many financial assets as I can!!!

See: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/08/evan-fishs-hot-pants-found-evan-was.html -- as well as here where I am publishing this on blog to be TRANSPARENThttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/05/linda-lavin-then-judge-lindsey-luther.html

Let me know if this is not legally kosher, and if that is so I FULLY RESCIND THE OFFER to try to work things out rather than take you to COURT, etc.!!!

Thanks,
Scott





AND I met the top agent of the guy who bought the William Rand Kenan House at 110 Nun Street (that abuts the Masons' yard in back), and they are VERY INTERESTED in learning what I know about THAT HOUSE'S HISTORYKenan Family HISTORY IN GENERAL, and the CORRUPTION of LOCAL POLITICS by my Family.


The guy who bought it plans to RESTORE IT PERFECTLY -- which he has done to something like ten other huge old homes -- and he never sells them, but rents them out!!!


I might even do some WORK THERE for him, but we'll see . . . 




.

No comments: