Monday, September 16, 2019

RP: First Donald Trump, and NOW Joe Kennedy III: NAZIS from BOTH Parties -- Compliments of My Kenan Family / NC State Senator Harper Peterson TAKES A STAND (not unlike my NC State Representative Deb Butler) / Facebook Kicks Me Off AGAIN, and a Costco Employee Offers to Buy Me Chicken -- MERCY!!! (And a SURPRISE "Christian Encounter"!!!)

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/09/first-donald-trump-and-now-joe-kennedy.html






  • Becky Spoon He also made a bundle off of pharmaceuticals, and he never supported honest healthcare reform a day in his life.
    1


  • James-Soozn Cook Maybe he needs to revisit his grandfather's legacy.
    1


  • Michelle Karr I just love how everyone fault-finds with every progressive; meanwhile we have the biggest liar and crook as a commander in chief....Really, the media needs to pull their heads out of their backsides - this is only helping to get Trump re-elected.

    • Becky Spoon Corrupt Democratic leaders are helping get Trump re-elected, not the people who see the corruption (on both sides).

As Readers all know, I knew all of President Kennedy's sisters, their husbands, and even worked briefly (for Tennessee Williams, who regretted promising to help a Fundraiser for Columbia University), with Patricia Kennedy Lawford, at her Sutton Place, East apartment. Readers ALSO know I knew Jackie Kennedy Onassis, meeting her at Jean Babette Stein's (a RECENT -- 2017 -- victim of CIA SUICIDE!!!), apartment, thrown also by George Plimpton, January 11, 1982, where Jackie WARNED Tennessee Williams that he would be MURDERED by the Episcopal Church (Sewanee or the University of the South, to be specific), and it was only LATER, that it came out that Frank Hawkins Kenan and his brother James Graham Kenan -- the HEADS of the Kenan Family in the 2nd half of the Twentieth Century -- contributed to the MURDER, so that the Episcopal Church could STEAL Tenn's estate -- now worth about $2/3 Billion and renamed the "Walter Dakin Fund" -- from Harvard University.


The party where I met Jackie Onassis (contains no Politics)http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-23-uptown-soiree.html


See Kenan corruption and MUCH ELSE, showing the Democrats have made virtually NO PROGRESS in the last two years -- including in getting Drug Mafia Mayor Vassilios "Bill" Saffo OUT OF OFFICE!!! Although THIS YEAR, Devon Scott SEEMS to be a REAL CHALLENGER for Saffo. In 2017, Todd Zola, whom I spoke with extensively on the phone, was a TRUE HALF-WIT, and spewed CHRISTIAN HATRED like his hero, Donald Trump:






Readers also know that several years ago when Tarbell, https://tarbell.org/, was being founded, I got REALLY EXCITED, since Ida Tarbell, whom it's named for, was the Journalist who FORCED the break-up of Standard Oil -- just two years before my Kenan Family inherited control of the 34 companies, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standard_Oil#Successor_companies, it was broken into from Henry Flagler, who owned more stock than John D. Rockefeller -- but they did NOT take my Letter, offering to share what I know about Kenan Family's History with them seriously:



And Readers ALSO KNOW, that a recently retired Exxon-Mobil Exec I met in a Carl's Jr. (Hardee's other half), in Puerto Vallarta told me how Exxon's Political Arm with some of my Kenan relatives, and Kenan life-time employee Rex Tillerson -- AND the CIA, and US State Department had put Enrique Pena Nieto (gay as a goose, just like Barack Obama!!!), into power, and he changed the Mexican Constitution so that Kenans/Exxon-Mobil and others could AGAIN get Mexico's Oil. They also made clear that Thomas S. Kenan III (whose boyfriend Curtis "Robbie" Anderson, I dated in 1985), is just a high-functioning ALCOHOLIC kept by the Kenans in a "Golden Cage of Philanthropy", and is considered a JOKE by the ruling Kenans.


Also consider that when I spoke with Massachusetts Congressman Joe Kennedy III's Office Manager several years ago -- because I knew so many of his relatives and I bear the Kenan surname, it was EASY to get right through to the highest person available -- he, Joe's 6' 10" Black and GAY Harvard roommate (mercy, ME!!! -- too HOT to think about -- and with RED-HEAD Joe as well -- Joe marrying VERY late), claimed that ALL Kennedys support Gay Marriage and Equality -- but NO KENNEDYS have EVER been gay (I assume he means those descended from Old Joe and Catholic Church COUNTESS Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy).

I'm sorry, but I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT -- my Kenan Family might mostly be Christian Republicans and Trump WORSHIPERS, but we are CHOCK FULL of Gay and Bi men!!! My father, William Scott Kenan, admitted his bisexuality (my mother had his male lover murdered in Cincinnati and Dad was forced to marry Mom so she could hide her Catholic Swastikas behind the iconic Kenan name), my brother Michael William Kenan admitted his gay fling years ago, and his two sons were TOTALLY GAY in college: Connor Michael Kenan and Maxwell Andrew Kenan are now in their thirties and have NOT dated women, although Max is said to recently have begun.


Connor in green, Max in blue horizontal stripes, and their sister, Taylor -- with some "friendly buddies" at Connor's 2010 UNC Chapel Hill graduation.



So, back to Joe Kennedy III, his BIGGEST FINANCIAL SUPPORT is Kenan Family's Bank of America, and he is Fox News's FAVORITE DEMOCRAT. He is TOTALLY SOLD OUT to the Catholic NAZIS and Protestant Ku Klux Klansmen -- and Joe NOW wants to take out PROGRESSIVE Sen. Ed Markey -- as a FAVOR FOR DONALD TRUMP and in memory of his hero, CATHOLIC ADOLPH HITLER.











>>> OK, JUST BRIEFLY -- AND AS I WRITE THIS, THE NEW HANOVER COUNTY COMMISSION IS MEETING ABOUT THIS:


“The government process in this matter has been corrupted, the public confidence has been violated, and a vote of ‘NO CONFIDENCE’ in this matter going forward is in order,” Peterson wrote in the formal complaint.



  • Lee Hanna I think Harper brings up some very good points that need to be investigated before any negotiations take place. A lawsuit after a sale would negate any income from a sale and the county would be out a hospital with nothing to show for the sale
    8


  • Myra Simpson Thank you Senator Harper Peterson!
    4

  • Georgia Blue The rush is cause enough for alarm. Commissioners can always vote Yes at a later time, after more details have been considered. They can't vote No later if they vote Yes now. Urge them to slow down and allow for transparency. It's our community, our health, and our money.
    7


>>> HERE IS WHAT FACEBOOK KICKED ME OFF FOR -- AND HOW A COSTCO EMPLOYEE OFFERED TO BUY ME A BIG THING OF FROZEN CHICKEN!!!:


I originally got this meme FROM Facebook, and have posted it there many times with NO PROBLEM!!!



The SEVERAL TIMES I have been jailed on FALSE CHARGES in 1990 in Dekalb County, Georgia and 2011 and 2012 in New Hanover County, North Carolina, EVERYONE INCARCERATED THERE claimed to be Christian -- and in BOTH JAILS, the carts with reading matter had 90% Bibles and Christian reading material with 10% secular novels and similar.



NEVER any Jewish, Muslim, Buddhist or other religion's scriptures or philosophy!!!


JAILS are CHRISTIAN TRAINING CAMPS!!! And Christians seem DOOMED for Drug Addiction or Trafficking -- or both -- Child Molestation, and Promotion of NAZI/Ku Klux Klan ideals via Politicians like Donald Trump and Joe Kennedy III.


Today, wishing I could afford to fill my half-full tank with gasoline -- before prices spike over the Oil Hit in Saudi Arabia, I mentioned to the woman checking Costco membership at the door (I frequently speak with her, and she's aware of my Politics, etc.), and that I had to buy my Heart Meds today, which only left me with a few dollars, and my Family has NO EMPATHY for my situation -- I having had $160+ in surprise, must-spend expenses the last ten days. 

She SHOCKED ME by offering to buy me a big thing of frozen chicken that is on sale!!! And I told her I really was NOT trying to panhandle her -- but was BLOWN AWAY by her kind offer, but that right now, I'll try to get through this, but remember to ask HER, if I come up short later.

I know she's a devout Christian of some stripe, and we AGREED that God RULES, and we and our Country will get through this -- in Christian Terms -- attack of the DEVIL, led by FALSE CHRISTIANS and my KENAN FAMILY -- with out CHIEF STOOGE, Donald Trump!!!


>>> TODAY'S REAL SURPRISE:



For the last month or two, Facebook has fed Christian Churches and their Propaganda into my Timeline -- about one in three things I find there (and nearly ALL Facebook friends have ABANDONED the platform, it is so corrupted and ADMITTED it did all to put Trump into power for the CHRISTIAN CIA -- so my Kenan Family and Vladimir Putin).

Those that ALLOW images as comments, I often CHALLENGE to explain the contradictions in the Biblical Resurrection Story with this MEME:



Click on image to ENLARGE.


I've challenged DOZENS of Christian Pastors and Orgs, and NO ONE until todaytook me up on it!!!


  • Scott Kenan And now I see that SATAN (the OTHER Ultimate Invisible Imaginary Magical Friend), finds this HYSTERICAL!!! That is how THINKING people with hearts see so-called Christians.

  • Replied to you
    The Studio Scott Kenan would be happy to sit down with you and discuss any of this.



Pastor Keith and Gretchen Smith


THE STUDIO·SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2019·


My wife, Gretchen Smith and I are a blended family with 10 children. We have followed the call of God and moved to Winnabow, NC to plant a church. We feel the call to lead a group of believers to establish and grow the kingdom of God. I am originally from Wilmington, NC and Gretchen is from Indiana. We founded Point Ministries in 2016 and are ready to launch “the studio” on September 29, 2019. We will be meeting at 1pm at the Town Creek Community Building located at 6420 Ocean Hwy E, Winnabow, NC 28479. 

Connect with us!!

Pastor Keith Smith





Because I was ALREADY kicked off Facebook for a week, I picked up the phone and called him at 6:38 PM -- expecting to leave a message, so he KNEW I was serious in my challenge, and would try again in the morning. But Keith picked right up, we spoke -- a MOST enjoyable conversation -- for seven minutes, and he is now in Florida, but when he soon returns, we will get together for a coffee and pancakes!!!


I HOPE his wife Gretchen comes too -- she's a HOOSIER GAL like my mother and the Meyer, Catholic NAZI side of my family!!!



I don't believe Keith is like THIS -- and will understand why THIS is what "Christian" means to MOST PEOPLEtoday:








.

No comments: