Wednesday, September 25, 2019

RP: Scott Kenan Has Been Abused by Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan According to New Hanover Regional Medical Center. My Mother and brother Michael William Kenan Being the WORST!!! / My Sotalol Trial Is Going Well, the HUGE PAIN in My "'Tain't" Might Soon Be Diagnosed!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/09/scott-kenan-has-been-abused-by-ruth.html



My home under the 4th Street Bridge (actually, a viaduct), in 2011, made the Wilmington Star News today!!!
Photo 2 of 8 in this article is where I lived under the right side of the bridge (top of the incline), with drug-addicted and drunk -- and ARMED -- criminals in fall of 2011 after District Attorney Benjamin R. David with Lawyer David A. Nash and with help of my parents, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan and now deceased William Scott Kenan forced me to homelessness with my employer Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville GA, who distributes the Hard Drugs flown into Maxwell AFB from Maine to Florida -- mostly via Christian Clergy and Churches and Politicians of BOTH Parties, primarily in Wilmington: Mayor Saffo, Police Chief Evangelous, Sheriff McMahon, and both D.A.s David. This is where the Atlantic Coast Line Railroad ran, and my Puerto Vallarta friend Stanley Winborne III's son -- then 2nd in charge of Hillary Clinton State Department in Afghanistan, shipped all the Heroin to Maxwell AFB!!!




STARNEWSONLINE.COM
Project would create a linear park from North Third street through Northside


Bottom Line is that the HOSPITAL can now BACK ME UP if I decide to SUE Mom and/or Mike for MONETARY DAMAGES!!!

I'll be CERTAIN to send this ALSO to Mom's Catholic Pastor, Phil Hurley, S.J.:





Today, it became even MORE CLEAR that when the HEAD of Security at this hospital stopped by to GREET ME yesterday -- after the Christian Bitch who suffers since being a New York City detective -- but has lived only a couple of years in Wilmington, so knows NOTHING of the MAJOR CRIMES of my Kenan Family and Christian Churches here tried to get me committed because she knows NOTHING of how those towers actually fell.



World Trade Towers in the 1970s.





Remember, I was CLOSE FRIENDS with "Sonny" in Puerto Vallarta -- who actually worked with my mother -- in 2010 -- and spoke with her by phone several times. Sonny, a native of Colombia, was smuggled into the USA at age five, separated from his family, and taken under the wings of the Sun Kings Drug Mafia (now known just as the Kings). And from Brooklyn, they first took over the NYC Police Department -- beating out the TRADITIONAL Italian Mafia (which I believe they are now allied with), then spread down the East Coast of the USA to Florida. Sonny acted as a BUTCHER dismembering bodies to dispose of them more easily, was caught at something, convicted, and sentenced to 25 years in MAXIMUM Security US Prisons, but after only 11 years, was sprung and sent to Puerto Vallarta to PROTECT the CIA Drug Trafficking.

While I lived there the second time, 2012 - 2015, Sonny beat the CRAP out of me once, and HACKED a guy's head with a machete, was convicted and sentenced to ten years in Mexico jails -- but got out after a year with the CIA's help.



Sonny sitting on the Puerto Vallarta Malecon (just below the river), where he sold masks that he made from epoxy and jewelry with his wife Tanya.



While in a GOOD MOOD, I still feel like CRAP, and am not bothering putting but minimal effort into this blog today -- but PLEASED the the HOSPITAL agrees that my mother and brother (especially), have been PSYCHOLOGICALLY ABUSING ME to advance the Goals of Donald Trump, the Republican Party, and the Christian Churches!!!

Even Facebook is TAKING A BREAK from kicking me off -- but we'll see if THIS posting gets them MAD -- LOL!!!



Vladimir Putin's Partnership is with Rex Tillerson and my Kenan Family of Chapel Hill that controls Exxon-Mobil and Bank of America who are CONTRACTED to develop Russia's OIL RESERVES!!!



Mark Zuckerberg was KNOWN to be an Atheist -- and PRESUMED to be a Homosexual -- until the CIA FORCED HIM to convert to Christianity, and marry this Christian Bitch!!!



Miss Zuckerberg from earlier.



.

No comments: