Friday, September 27, 2019

RP: Nancy Pelosi -- on MSNBC Just Now -- ADMITTED Her F'ING Catholic Prayers Didn't Work AT ALL (but her foot-dragging strategy to IMPEACH HAS WORKED -- almost). Praise the LORD!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/09/nancy-pelosi-on-msnbc-just-now-admitted.html



Jeff Brummet, Speaker Nancy Pelosi, and Marc Lafont, April 23, 2018.


I'd FORGOTTEN that my former lover Marc LaFont -- from 1995 for several years (with an unclear ending date when he'd gotten into bed with Kelly Ray) -- here exhibits the significant cosmetic surgery to his face, and steroids he used to beef-up his body in the gym -- AFTER he and I broke up.


Kelly Ray (red hair) with Marc LaFont in a bakery in France in the late 1990s.


When I first posted the photo including Pelosi -- I assumed it had been photo-shopped, but now I'm less certain. Last night I had a MARATHON DREAM about Marc LaFont, in which TODAY (not when I knew him), I was back in his house at 1330 S. Broadway, Santa Ana, CA, and digging through ALL THE EVIDENCE of him with his devout Catholic brother Robert A. LaFont, an eye-doctor http://lafontfamilyeyecare.com/about/our-doctors/, being BIG in Hard-Drug Trafficking.

Marc LaFont's "business": http://tributefolders.com/contactus.htm, and Marc's Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/marc.lafont.7.

Marc LaFont BEFORE he met me, SPIED ON my first cousin Janet "Jan" (Meyer) Opperman and her first husband the JEW, Kim Opperman, who lived DIRECTLY behind Marc on Birch Street with their two children Ian and Andrea Opperman (who 
both BOYCOTTED this NAZI confab -- SICK of the NAZI-Catholicism displayed in the Meyer Family reunions that THIS was the third of -- usually five years apart)




Also, Jan's only brother George Meyer -- now in a LONG-TERM relationship with Susan Grant who after being the THIRD female to graduate the US Air Force Academy -- who stayed on for EIGHT YEARS NAZI-Christianizing the Academy, and today is the FIRST female FULL Captain piloting United Airlines's 747 trans-Pacifically, and a BEST SELLING AUTHOR who invented the Romance sub-category, "Romance with Outer-Space Aliens" (based on her relationship with my gay cousin George).


Cousin George with traitorous Susan Grant -- at the Meyer reunion.



Susan Grant, Jan (Meyer) Opperman (who broke her foot water-skiing at that event), and me.


When Marc Lafont first contacted me to date -- via an earlier AOL.com email in 1995, while I was with my entire family for a week at Wrightsville Beach, NC, he stated, "Someone placed a paper on my desk saying I need to date you, so HELLO!!!" -- and that was so clever and flattering, I could not resist!!!

My cousins on Birch Street had just moved elsewhere, and my mother had arranged for Marc to next date/handle ME!!! I had no idea Jan and Kim and their kids (and George Meyer lived in the garage apartment where he and Marc could have SEX privately), lived right behind -- the properties separated by only a gate through the fence!!!


* * *

Now, Nancy Pelosi said she had been praying constantly and devoutly for Donald Trump and Republicans to come to their senses -- and while she's TOO CHRISTIAN to admit it, she made the case that PRAYERS DON'T DO A DAMNED THING (but give false comfort to the person praying), and that Legal and Political Actions DO MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!






Remember, the FIRST LAWS against insider-trading of Congress-members were passed BECAUSE of the many millions Catholic Bitch Pelosi and her Asshole husband made insider trading stock because they had advance notice of the Sinatras selling BankAmerica's (now Kenan-Sinatra controlled Bank of America), VISA logo.

AND, in my last posting, https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/09/and-now-woman-claiming-to-be-from-dr.html, the woman was Dr. Rebecca Westendorff, who was the ONLY one from Dr. Praful Patel's office who dealt with me yesterday and then released me.

The GOOD NEWS is that my butt seems to be in better control -- while still riddled with PAIN, but I am now sitting on my overstuffed sofa and OK, and leaded only a small amount of poop overnight, no blood (but two bright-red drops when I wiped myself). The BAD NEWS is that it took me AN HOUR to sort out Dr. Westendorff's notes on meds. She wrote in my release report that I am to STOP Xarelto (I am NOT to stop it by her command and other's command many times -- but rather STOP aspirin) -- and Westendorff even  HIGHLIGHTED THAT COMMAND IN YELLOW MARKER, so she HAD to see how it printed out.

And while I APOLOGIZED to her for having blown up when she semi-shrieked, "We are not GOING THERE!!!" -- PRECISELY like my NAZI mother, Ruth A
nne (Meyer) Kenan does when I confront HER NAZI ACTIVITIES that I can PROVE in Court of Law, I once again think she acted as a NAZI/Christian when she screwed my medication instructions -- and HIGHLIGHTED THEM (so NOT a misprint), although she TOLD ME the opposite -- and to stop aspirin.

I will let that practice know how she treated me (she even pulled her silver Celtic Cross on a chain out from her neck and fingered it aggressively as I apologized to her -- like my father's good friend Tony Hopkins from Alcoholics Anonymous when Wilmington was Hollywood East):




But I must GO FOR NOW, as MUCH is on my plate!!!


Scott

William Scott Kenan and Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan at my sister Julia Ruth Kenan's DISASTROUS CATHOLIC MARRIAGE to Joel Duffy, Jr., in 2005.







.

No comments: