Friday, September 20, 2019

RP: Let's Get a Few Things Straight -- BEFORE I Move ON (and WHY did this blog get 727 hits from Senegal in the last 7 days???):

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/09/lets-get-few-things-straight-before-i.html




I've given Rex Tillerson a lot of GRIEF over the last several years. He led Kenan-family-controlled Exxon-Mobil for years, and worked there his entire professional life until he was tapped to head Trump's State Department -- which he GUTTED, he being a close ally of Vladimir Putin, who has a deal with my Kenan Family so that our ALSO-controlled Bank of America, with XOM, can develop Russia's vast Oil Reserves, Russia too broke to develop this themselves.

My Letter that Rex Tillerson's office (as well as then Attorney General Jeff Sessions), received, just about two years ago: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/10/letter-sent-electronically-to-both.html 






I wonder what current Secretary of State Mike Pompeo thinks of that.


Tillerson also explained his very un-Trump-like view of negotiating: “Every successful negotiation is defined as both parties leaving with an acceptable outcome. If you ever think about a negotiation as a win/lose, you’re going to have a terrible experience, you’re going to be very dissatisfied, and not very many people are going to want to deal with you.” 


>>> WHAT DISTINGUISHES THE KENANS FROM SO MANY OTHER UBER-WEALTHY PEOPLE IS SIMPLE: 


Kenans parked much of the company stock of their companies in Charitable Trusts, so they control the TRUSTS and therefore the companies, and therefore do NOT show on lists of the wealthiest people on earth.

Someone found this blog overnight googling "Betty Kenan mother of Owen Gwyn" -- the son Betty had by a first marriage before marrying Frank Hawkins Kenan I, and curious what people find googling that, I discovered they get Owen Graham Kenan's Wilmington Star News obituary -- followed by TWO of my blog postings. And to show you how CONFUSING all the Kenan names, companies, charities, etc., are, here is that obituary from 2002: https://www.starnewsonline.com/article/NC/20020904/News/605091100/WM/



Owen Graham Kenan


Posted Sep 4, 2002 at 12:01 AM 
  
Owen Graham Kenan, 58, Chapel Hill businessman and philanthropist, died at his Chapel Hill home Monday evening after a brief illness. (Owen was considered a weak person, and many think his wife, Sterling, did him in to control his estate.)



As you can see, Sterling (called "Squirty"), is QUITE VIVACIOUS -- seen here with her daughter Sterling (Kenan) McCracken.


Kenan was Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors of Flagler System Inc., Palm Beach, Florida, a family-owned business that operates The Breakers Hotel and related real estate interests in Palm Beach.

Kenan was president of Kenan Enterprises based in Chapel Hill and was a former Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors of Kenan Transport Company.

He was a Trustee of The University of North Carolina at Wilmington, The Henry Morrison Flagler Museum, Palm Beach, Florida and The Liberty Hall Restoration Commission, Kenansville, North Carolina.

Kenan was also a Trustee and/or Director of The Kenan Family Foundation, the four William R. Kenan Jr. Funds that support The Frank H. Kenan Institute of Private Enterprise, The Kenan Institute for the Arts, The Kenan Institute for Engineering, Technology and Science and The Kenan Institute for Ethics, and he was a director of the Good Samaritan Hospital, West Palm Beach, Florida, the North Carolina Zoological Society and a trustee of The Randleigh Foundation Trust that gives strong support to the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Libraries,

He was a very active member of the Kenan Institute Asia located in Bangkok, Thailand where he traveled extensively and was also an active member of the Board of Visitors of the Kenan-Flagler Business School. He was recently awarded the Global Leadership Award by the Kenan-Flagler Business School.

Kenan was born in Charleston, South Carolina the son of the late Frank Hawkins Kenan and Harriet DuBose Gray. He is survived by his wife Sterling Holt Kenan, a son Frank Hawkins Kenan II, two daughters Roberta Sterling Kenan and Holt DuBose Kenan, a brother Thomas S. Kenan III, two half sisters Liza Kenan Howell and Annice Hawkins Kenan, his stepmother Betty P. Kenan and his stepbrother Owen Gwyn Jr.

Funeral services will be held at 2:00 p.m. on Thursday at The Chapel of the Cross in Chapel Hill. A graveside service is scheduled for Friday, September 6 at 11:00 a.m. at the Graham Kenan plot in Oakdale Cemetery, Wilmington, North Carolina. In lieu of flowers, the family requests contributions be made to the Owen Graham Kenan Scholarship Fund at The University of North Carolina at Wilmington Foundation, 601 South College Road, Wilmington, North Carolina, 28403-5905.

Howerton & Bryan Funeral Home, Durham, is in charge of funeral arrangements.



Owen Gwyn seems a jolly fellow, and here is HIS business that ONLY deals in marketing of TOP ESTATES:



Owen Gwyn's company North Carolina Estates can be found here: https://ncestates.com/, and https://www.facebook.com/NCEstates


And when the recently retired Exxon-Mobil Exec told me in 2015 (in a Carl's Jr. in Puerto Vallarta), that certain Kenans with Rex Tillerson and Exxon-Mobil's clandestine Political Unit, the CIA, and US State Department, put Enrique Pena Nieto into the Mexican Presidency and he then CHANGED Mexico's Constitution so Exxon-Mobil could again get Mexican Oil, he said that high-functioning alcoholic Thomas S. Kenan III is kept in a "Golden Cage of Philanthropy", not capable of making REAL business decisions.


As to my IMMEDIATE Kenan family -- and this is in a different vein, we never having anything like serious money -- my mother REALLY DID hatch her plan to murder her brother Robert J. Meyer, DDS, at his daughter Karen's marriage, which I happened to drive with my parents to South Bend, Indiana for, from Wilmington, NC. It was right after Dad retired in 1980 from Sun Oil Company, and I was moving to Key West, and I stopped at their house in Hampstead, NC on a tidal creek, 17 miles north of Wilmington, and we traveled together -- I joining them because I had time before starting my job running a restaurant.

The FIRST bizarre thing was I was lying (the best I could, I being 6' 11") in the back seat of my parents' 1978 Oldsmobile 88 land-yacht, as Dad wound around mountains on a two-lane road, and suddenly we picked up speed as he was finally able to pass a tractor-trailer. Mom exclaimed, "Bill, I'm gonna give him the FINGER!!!", and I was SO SHOCKED because Mom never, EVER let us kids know she spoke or acted in VULGAR WAYS.

Similarly, I was shocked when with them both in their living room about 2002, when Sen. Jesse Helms was on the news and Dad got FURIOUS over something (my parents were BOTH big fans of Helms), and forgetting I was with them and in the room but Dad couldn't see me, he said, "Ruth Anne -- I'm gonna TAKE HIM OUT -- I PUT him into office, and I sure as hell can REMOVE HIM!!!" 

My poor mother was DESPERATELY trying to get Dad's attention to let him know that I was there too -- but he was sitting forward of Mom and me and talking fast, and when she finally GOT IT, there was nothing they could do or say -- except try to pretend that nothing had ever been said.

But back at Karen's wedding, I was seated across from Karen's older sister Janet (Meyer) Opperman and her husband Kim Opperman, and Jan told me she told Karen that the REASON  my parents came to Karen's wedding and not Jan's was that Jan had married a JEW!!!

Well, I mentioned that to Mom (we grew up with small Swastikas all around the rims of our everyday china, and my mother's brothers BOTH were forbidden to fight in Europe during WWII because of the family's KNOWN NAZI sympathies), and Mom immediately charged down to Uncle Bob's room, barged in and told him she'd crown him with a cast-iron skillet that next time he ever said such a thing.

Not that many years later, Mom and her allies removed Uncle Bob's considerable wealth, forcing him to a Veterans Hospital in Lower Mississippi (that is now closed), and Mom used to travel frequently to make sure they were giving Bob DOUBLE STRENGTH Lithium Carbonate guaranteed to cause Chemically-Induced Diabetes, which Bob died of as his extremities were amputated one-by-one.


Bob had ALSO told me TWICE that he was actually GAY -- and of course Mom's biggest problem with ME is that I'm Gay.



Mom's hand-written notes from about 1978 on the effect of double-strength Lithium that I still actually posses!!! Uncle Bob's diagnosis was "Mono-polar" -- meaning bipolar with only one pole, Depression, and Mom INSISTED that a Lithium level of AT LEAST 1.5 was necessary, when 0.7 is considered therapeutic for Bipolar.


So DON'T anyone tell me my mother is a NORMAL Catholic!!! She's NOT, and she is VERY MENTALLY ILL, but I am NOT qualified to diagnose such things. She APPEARS to have something similar to what Donald Trump has!!!


http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/07/an-email-of-significance-to-my-siblings.html



If Mom starts giving me HELL again, I'm going to her Pastor and Bishop, since she claims she does ALL OF THIS by authority of the Catholic Church.


>>> YAY!!! AMERICANS ARE "LOSING OUR RELIGIONS" -- FAST!!! View this from one of the Pew Foundations (Charities of Sun Oil Company's -- SUNOCO's -- heirs) to see more:
You’ve probably heard of nuns, but do you know about religious “nones”Pew Research Center's Greg Smith details what’s behind the growth of the religiously unaffiliated in America today.







>>> BREAKING NEWS OF THE BEST KIND (other than the sacking of Trump):








MY favorite was when Thom pretended to be a nice neighborhood GRANNY, and upbraided me for what I posted on blog about the damned CRIMINAL:





.

No comments: