Wednesday, September 25, 2019

RP: And Now, a Woman Claiming to Be from Dr. Prafel Patel's Office (who spoke with me yesterday), REFUSED to Consider My Circumstances, Saying Dr. Dewey Bridger Should Recommend "Butt Remedies", and I BLEW UP!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/09/and-now-woman-claiming-to-be-from-dr.html



Dewey Bridger III, MD


>>> ADDED LATER: Dr. Rebecca Westendorff is that female doctor's name, and more on her and my relationship here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/09/nancy-pelosi-on-msnbc-just-now-admitted.html.

* * *

I have seen SO MANY PEOPLE here for both the Sotalol drug introduction (that is still going well), and whatever has gotten so painful I can barely sit in a chair that is not overstuffed, and also have considerable pain walking.

So far, the hospital has MIXED UP how the meds I've been taking have been taken and tried to DOUBLE medicate me but I caught that. 

So my peritoneum -- and just looking it up, I'm not sure that is it exactly, so the "'Tain't" -- which everyone knows means "'Tain't the pussy; 'tain't the asshole" -- but the area between the two on women -- or anus and genitals on men -- is ROCK HARD, swollen, and pulses with pain when touches -- and apparently doesn't look abnormal to the eye, because the several people who have looked at it, haven't mentioned it, and spoke with me while looking down there about OTHER problems there (skin-tags, maybe venereal warts -- this woman thought she saw both).

She kept saying that I need to get Dewey Bridger to recommend something, and since Dewey has watched them since 2015 -- calling them venereal warts always, but this summer called them skin tags -- but NEVER thought anything should be done about them, and through that time, they only bled when I wiped my butt, and only the last month or so got so painful I can barely sit on them or walk far. 

I'd rather get advice from someone more skilled, and she said that I could get one of the other surgeons in Prafel Patel's office -- which is GOOD, then said she could get me some Tylenol for pain relief (that has never worked for me except to reduce swelling), and that should do FINE until I get out of the hospital, and pursue this as OUT-PATIENT surgery.

I said that since no one noticed my HUGE SWELLING, it would be WISE for someone to check it by feeling that area to see if that reveals the or a problem, and somehow as I was explaining how ABUSED I've been by Christians -- ESPECIALLY women -- so have Complicated PTSD (which was clearly coming out and I was not stopping it well), I said I was SO SICK of OLD CHRISTIAN BITCHES insisting that I SUCK THE DICK OF (and I stopped there), and tried to apologized as she stormed out of the room.

Well, I can not walk far -- and cannot sit on most chairs without a lot of pain, so for someone to check what has been overlooked seems very reasonable to me, especially since that area is normally soft and I feel no turgid blood vessel running through it. I also -- after the fact -- realized that Tylenol DOES reduce inflammation/swelling, and maybe it WOULD really work. She had said for PAIN, and did NOT CLARIFY, so I doubt she was thinking "shrinking".

And soon my nurse came in. I told her all about it and how bad I felt that I'd blown up, but TONS of people keep seeing me, and their INFORMATION is seldom coordinated and it's driving me crazy. She said she agreed with ME and that IS the biggest problem of this hospital -- and many other employees have told me that too. She also said that ANY PROFESSIONAL would NOT CARE about anyone "insulting Jesus" -- since if he's the god they claim him to be, I and others who disagree will all burn in hell and Jesus doesn't need their help -- since he's god.

If anything, Jesus would say, "Turn the other cheek, then do what you do the best that you can to help others."



WHOOPS!!! -- meant to post this one:






Oh well, no telling what will happen next, but my nurse sure was supportive of me (but she ONLY heard my side).

This, too, will pass, and all's well that ends well -- but WHEN THE HELL WILL TRUMP BE IMPEACHED (we're all going crazy)???




It is RARE, but SOME CHRISTIAN BITCHES are YOUNG!!!


And I MAY have to TESTIFY to those deciding whether or not to SELL this County-Owned HospitalI OPPOSED THAT (like everyone who works here), but NOW I can see SOMETHING needs to be DONE.





ALL DOCTORS, TECHS, NURSES, ETC., are as FREAKED OUT over the Republican (and Democrat Julia Olson-Boseman) County Commissions in a HUGE HURRY TO SELL THE HOSPITAL -- without time to consider all the ramifications. The Hospital has ALWAYS run in the black and NEVER needed Taxpayer support. In fact it's the LARGEST hospital in the USA that this is true of -- thanks, currently, to the guidance of Dr. John Gizdic


John Gizdic, MD.


And ANOTHER TECH stopped by, was AWARE of what had happened and said that woman is FINE. She said she can ONLY pass my apologies for blowing up IN PERSON -- as to email through the hospital system could cause BIG PROBLEMS.






.

No comments: