Tuesday, September 3, 2019

RP: The JOKE Was on ME: My Groin Was SAVAGELY ATTACKED and BLEEDING -- Due to YEASTS (and NO PROBLEM with the Repair to My Aorta Aneurysm)!!! / This Is FUN NEWS for Benjamin Schachtman and OTHER Drug-Addicted Wilmington "Newsmen" -- and Their CHRISTIAN GROUPIES:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/09/the-joke-was-on-me-my-groin-was.html







As delightfully exploded as an ATOMIC BOMB!!!



Christian White People CELEBRATING the JESUS POWER of the new Atomic Bomb.






Yes, first thing today, I dropped my four-night house guest Dustin Goldsmith off at New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital so he could COMMIT HIMSELF to get back on the five Psych Meds he needs for his ADHD and Anxiety. 


Dustin Goldsmith


He'd been using Kratom to manage things. And FROM THERE, he expected to surrender to New Hanover County Detention Center (Jail), to serve an eight-month sentence since he found the alternative two years of Probation -- wearing an ankle-bracelet for tracking by Law Enforcement -- to be IMPOSSIBLE, as no one wants to hire anyone wearing one of them.

Dustin was convicted of possession of LESS than a half ounce of Marijuana -- completely LEGAL (or decriminalized), in about HALF of the USA!!!

I drove on to Thomas Eskew, MD's office, and soon learned that while I should continue to take it easy, physically (no heavy lifting, running, etc.), because of my recent repair of my Abdominal Aorta Aneurysm, the "weepy pink bleeding" (as seen in my boxers 1/4 the way down here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/09/whoops-hurricane-dorian-heading-for-me.html), was due to a SERIOUS YEAST INFECTION that had DETERIORATED MY SKIN!!!

Well, that was SO MUCH BETTER than a rigid stent irritating my flesh and possibly perforating or cutting it -- causing NEAR INSTANT DEATH -- that they did not CHARGE ME for the quick and easy diagnosis -- YAY!!!


Last night, one of the two snaps in my lower denture that secures it to the posts implanted in my jaw, PULLED OUT of the denture, so I stopped by my dentist's office that was right nearby, and he was able to fit me in mid-afternoon today!!!




Actually, Dr. Keith is NO LONGER this young.


And although the repair would have billed at well over $100.00, Dr. Keith (knowing my situation, and that Medicare pays NOTHING on dental, and not thinking I'd need it, I'd DROPPED dental insurance), charged me only $67.00 for an office visit -- and I was able to pay most of it today. 

Truth-be-told, I BET Dr. Eskew's office DID bill Medicarebut absorbed my co-pay -- he making thousands of dollars from other work on me already.

And then when I got home, Dustin Goldsmith soon turned up -- he -- while smoking a final cigarette before entering the Nut-House -- decided to go to his General Practitioner (whose office was nearby), to get prescriptions for all of his meds, NOT buy them due to being BROKE, but then go STRAIGHT TO JAIL, and with the prescriptions, the Law would FORCE Sheriff Ed McMahon to properly medicate him for eight months -- at County expense!!!




Sheriff Ed "Pull My Finger" McMahon is the MOST DEVOUT CHRISTIAN in New Hanover County -- and ADMITTED TO ME that he knows his Deputies work with the CIA protecting HARD DRUG TRAFFICKING -- for JESUS, of course.


The people who DIE due to Sheriff McMahon's -- and Police Chief Ralph Evangelous's -- and District Attorneys Benjamin R. and Jon David's HARD DRUGS are promised that these Officials and the Christian Churches and the CORRUPT Christian Judges (Hogston, McKee/Luther, Ray/Criner, Noecker, and Faison)ENJOY the PROFITS made from their DEATHS!!!




And Dustin's doctor's office had no openings today, so he will go there FIRST THING tomorrow -- or SO HE CLAIMS!!! 


>>> GOOD NEWS FOR NORTH CAROLINA!!!:

Breaking! Legislative districts ruled unconstitutional (this time in state court) and ordered redrawn.



About this website

DAILYKOS.COM
On Tuesday, a three-judge panel delivered a major blow against Republican gerrymandering when it struck down North Carolina's state Senate and state House districts for violating the rights of ...
Comm
I take it that you are "ANGLICAN" -- rather than Episcopal Church USA

Anglican Black African Bishops were who led the vote to NOT ALLOW the Episcopal Church USA to vote in the Anglican Communion for three years (ended the beginning of this year), because of the Episcopal Church's policy of ordaining Women and Gays

ANGLICANS gave Jesus's blessing to slavery for CENTURIES, so stick yer "faith" "where de sun don' shine" and go on your Merry Way!!!

THU, OCT 24 - OCT 26
Religion · 126 people






.

No comments: