Thursday, September 19, 2019

RP: My Mother (the NAZI), Has a CHANGE OF HEART!!! / Drug-Trafficking D.A.s, the David Brothers and Christian Drug Trafficking Sheriff Ed McMahon Are BACK IN THE NEWS / TANTALIZING News of the Episcopal Church USA -- and Presiding Bishop Michael Curry:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/09/my-mother-nazi-has-change-of-heart-drug.html



No Comment -- LOL!!!


Last night, I ended up staying up LATE (2:00 AM), after Dustin Goldsmith called at 10:37, asking me to stay up while he took 20 minutes walking here to stay one night, but called at 11:11, clearly seriously high, and claiming he was going to go get his "medicine" (opioids), by walking to another part of town, before coming here to sleep. I blew up and told him to forget it, and never contact me again. I thank God that he has NOT.

But I blogged about that here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/09/and-then-at-1037-pm-dustin-goldsmith.html, and had to relax after blowing up -- before I could sleep.

I was awakened at 7:55 AM by the text coming in on my cell, that my mother had sent me $100.00 (via my sister Julie sending it Venmo). I was THRILLED, so while still tired, had to get up, but after my conversations of late with Mom, I had NO IDEA how to call and THANK HER -- without it getting into the sensitive matter that no matter what happens, I will NEVER DENY that my parents REALLY WERE American's Top Catholic-Pope-sponsored NAZIS.


And THESE TRUTHS are what Mom calls the "Delusions" that make it NECESSARY and TOTALLY CHRISTIAN LOVE should compel me to be MEDICATED until I NO LONGER CLAIM THEM!!!







After coffee and checking news on TV and internet -- and email -- I called her at 9:00, but she had to call back 45 minutes later, and it was the BRIEFEST -- if very friendly -- call that we've had in ages. I opened thanking her, and she said she had come to realize that I was SUPER STRESSED (but not saying because of her lies and attitude toward me), and that she hoped the money helped.

I'm OK that we just "swept the truth under the rug" (as long as she does not AGAIN begin attacking me with her ABSOLUTE CHRISTIAN/NAZI HATRED -- she's RETIRED as Top NAZI now), I then told her that I'd spoken with my Cardiologist's office, and they DO honor NHRMC's (the local hospital's), Charity Care, and so I would be covered with both doctor and hospital for what Medicare does not cover -- when I check in for 2.5 days of monitoring to be sure the drug Sotalol does not KILL me, like it does TRY TO DO only to a very few, so you need professional resuscitators handy. 


And YES, I'm a drama queen -- I worked for Tennessee Williamshttp://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/.



That was news we BOTH could be thankful for, and with that, we parted and will likely not speak with each other for a LONGER period than usual -- WHEW!!!


The other thing I'd noticed when checking Blog Statistics, is that hits had fallen SEVERELY (by 1,000+ hits), for postings about my family -- compared to postings about CORRUPTION in Politics, how we are TAKING OUT PRESIDENT TRUMP (via legal means), etc. -- so BACK to what MY AUDIENCE PREFERS!!!



TOP 10 things searched that led people to my WIDE GRAPHICS FORMAT blog, http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com -- initiated 1/1/2015 -- and below, the same for my ORIGINAL blog, http://scottkenan.blogspot.com -- initiated 5/3/2008:




While I'm here, John Eastman (the ONLY conspirator to Tennessee Williams's murder who is STILL ALIVE -- except John Uecker, who smothered him with a pillow and is now HIDING from US Law abroad -- THANKS TO THIS BLOG!!!), was Paul McCartney's FIRST brother-in-law -- and I knew him VERY WELL, because he was Tennessee Williams's LAST LAWYER. John Eastman AUTHORIZED the murders of first John Lennon -- and then Tennessee Williams -- for the CIA -- just like Jackie Kennedy Onassis warned us on January 11, 1982. 





>>> THE CRIMINAL-CHRISTIAN, HARD-DRUG-TRAFFICKING, DISTRICT ATTORNEYS BENJAMIN R. AND JON DAVID (identical twins), and SHERIFF MCMAHON OF THE SAME GOD-HATING CHRISTIAN NATURE -- AND SAME DRUG BUSINESS: 


I got my hair cut at Great Cuts on Oleander Drive -- across from Independence Mall. It's right around the corner from me -- and same for D.A. Ben David, so the staff and I discuss how Ben STOLE so much from me in the Name of JESUS CHRIST and his FIRST PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH (I call it the Kenan Cathedral to White Supremacy and Hard-Drug Trafficking for Jesus Christ), which led by an Elder there, William Rand Kenan, Sr., was FIRST CAUSE to the Wilmington Insurrection of 1898 -- and even TODAY, prevents non-whites from becoming members -- as former Pastor Ernie Trice Thompson showed me how he keeps blacks out (that in 2011). 



Pastor Ernie Thompson






Ben David (on right), is nominally a Democrat, but since his wife Stephanie is a TOP Republican Fundraiser and Strategist for Mitt Romney and Lamar Alexander -- and Ben and Jon BOTH run Hard Drugs and Whore Houses for my wealthy Kenan Family and their Republican Party, the County Dems REFUSED to list Ben David as a DEMOCRATIC CANDIDATE when he last ran for re-election!!!


Here, the two David brothers are seen with one of their TOP ALLIES, Republican NC Senator THOM Tillis (recently voted BOTTOM of the ETHICS-FREE Republican Trump Cock-Suckers).






Today, I met several OTHER PEOPLE who know Ben and/or Jon David very well -- one a nurse who knows both and delivered one of Jon David's children -- and they ALL know the boys HATE BLACKS and RUN HARD DRUGS.


That was supposed to be "Ed" -- as in Sheriff Ed McMahon.




I know Ed WELL, and he loves CHILD-MOLESTERS TOO (is he a CLONE of Pope Francis???) -- this one has been back in the news lately for Republicans protecting him from prosecution:





>>> INTRIGUING NEWS FROM THE EPISCOPAL CHURCH USA -- MEANS I MIGHT HAVE TO CONTACT PRESIDING BISHOP MICHAEL CURRY AGAIN (but I'll get into all of that tomorrow):
"We will catalyze a revival, a revival in this nation, a revival in our church, a revival to the principles and to the God who is the author of them," Presiding Bishop Michael B. Curry said in his opening sermon at the House of Bishops meeting, taking place this week in Minneapolis, Minnesota.

Attending the four-day meeting are 134 bishops and bishops-elect. A discussion of Lambeth 2020 is scheduled for this pm. Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby did not invite the spouses of gay bishops to Lambeth next summer, raising questions about how The Episcopal Church and individual bishops will respond.

The Episcopal Church USA currently has two bishops with same-sex spouses: New York Assistant Bishop Mary Glasspool and Maine Bishop Thomas Brown. A third, the Rev. Bonnie Perry, is scheduled to be consecrated bishop of Michigan on Feb. 8.


  • Joe Barker Thankfully, the Archbishop has an understanding of the Bible and what God has said.
    2


    • Betsy Malavet Joe Barker and what has God said? And what has the Bible said? And how does that fit with with Justin Welty has NOT SAID? I though Jesus said Love One Another as I Have Loved You? Is there room for exclusion there?👹. Why are their Sins Worse Than YSee More
      1

    • Replied to Betsy Malavet

      Joe Barker Betsy Malavet - one May love the sinner yet hate the sin.
      1

    • Replied to Betsy Malavet

      Kev Loki Nightbird Betsy Malavet Amen sister!

    • Replied to Joe Barker

      Kev Loki Nightbird Joe Barker, "BS!"

    • Replied to Joe Barker

      Betsy Malavet Joe Barker omg here we go again—you are So busy hating the sin that you exclude the Real People behind it—you are So Busy Being Self Righteous that you have forgotten that WE all are sinners and it is not up to us to make a Hierarchy of Sins😡. Don’t you LISTEN to anything Bishop Curry days or is He the AntiChrist to You? Why don’t you go join the Southern Baptist’s—I think you’d feel more at home!

    • Replied to Kev Loki Nightbird

      Bill Lesshafft Kev Loki Nightbird Bachelor of Science or just your typical liberal lashing out.
      1

    • Replied to Betsy Malavet

      Joe Barker Betsy Malavet - so obviously, your inclusiveness only applies when people agree with you - what a hypocrite

    • Replied to Kev Loki Nightbird

      Tony Houghton Kev Loki Nightbird so Jesus love sin?
      1

    • Replied to Joe Barker

      Leonel Abaroa Boloña Joe Barker love, you mean, stone them to death? that's what "the Bible says".

    Replying to Joe Barker

  • Ted Durst We'll see if the bishops do anything substantive in support of their LG colleagues and spouses.
    1

    Replying to Ted Durst

  • Bill Lesshafft And the numbers continue to fall.....


  • J Eric Thompson Skip Lambeth unless all spouses are invited. God makes no second class saints, so we shouldn’t make second class citizens or members.


  • Sally Edwards Bishop Curry is a blessing to us all.
    3


  • Karen L. White Guess we're too inclusive for Anglicans. Their problem, their loss... but it's not right.
    2


    • Charles Meeks Karen L. White We are Anglican Karen..Im not surrendering my Anglican identity over some dispute that has nothing to do with me..
      1

    • Replied to Charles Meeks

      Karen L. White Charles Meeks ok English Anglicans, then

    • Replied to Charles Meeks

      Betsy Malavet Charles Meeks it has NOTHING to do with you? If tomorrow they said white males weren’t invited either????? Must be nice to be white and male—you never have anything to worry about😡. Are you really Blessed By God? Bully for You! I’m one of God’s Sinners and Yet one of His Faithful✝️ and If He Chooses to Bless Me I Certainly Will Not Announce it on Facebook👹
      2


    • Charles Meeks This whole spouse issue has nothing to do with me..so take your spouse!. Who cares?..show up and try to be included and if not shake the dust off your feet and go home..

    Replying to Karen L. White











Richard Nixon and Bebe Rebozo's intimate Love Letters HAVE been Published!!!





.

No comments: