Sunday, September 15, 2019

RP: My NC Rep. Deb Butler Was FEATURED by Rev. Al "Booty-Call" Sharpton on MSNBC Today: The Republican Stunt in North Carolina Was the BIGGEST HATEFUL EVENT in the USA This Week!!! / Look WHO-ALL ELSE Proved to Be Fools:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/09/my-nc-rep-deb-butler-featured-by-rev-al.html






Yes, READERS have suddenly, today, significantly hit my previous reporting on Justin LaNasa, previous failed Republican 2011 Mayoral Candidate, and failed 2014 NC Senate Candidate. Justin also owns the Hard Wire Tattoo parlors:




 . . . and his Drug-Addicted, Tattooed Republican/Christian clients used to pour out of his Front Street store to falsely claim on the streets of Wilmington that I had MOLESTED their little boys, and when I DEMANDED they then prosecute me, they always said no, they planned to have MORE FUN CHASING ME WITH LIES (for Jesus Christ, their Savior, OF COURSE!!!).




THIS was why Chief Public Defender Jennifer Harjo made a DEAL to hide me for several days in a DRY-OUT TANK, since I was homeless then and Justin's Christian/Republican Army would NOT let me alone. But I obviously did not belong with people drying out from Alcohol, so we decided I should self-commit to "The Oaks" (the Mental Hospital now known as New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital), and while waiting 2.5 days for a bed THERE to open up, a doctor -- without reason -- FORCIBLY committed me (which did NOT speed my entry, but I was under ARMED GUARD in a special waiting area)



Patrick D. Martin, MD, then Head of the Hospital, IMMEDIATELY removed the forced commitment and apologized for it (I was still billed something like $800.00 by the passing doctor who did it -- which I NEVER PAID). And I had Dr. Martin BOTH times I was FALSELY COMMITTED in 2011, both times he got me out KNOWING I would not take the prescribed drugs. 


It took two more commitments (early 2018 and also early 2019) for Drs. Waldrep and Stelmach to spring me within 48 hours -- and LINE OUT the printed diagnosis of Bipolar. Verbally, they AGREED I have "Complicated PTSD" -- but since my mother got me falsely diagnosed Bipolar in 1978, and NO ONE EVER HEALS FROM BIPOLAR, they could be in PROFESSIONAL TROUBLE if I had HEALED, and it would take TONS OF RESEARCH to prove I'd been falsely diagnosed by a shrink no longer in practice -- or even alive: Wallace Hussong, MD of Cherry Hill, NJ, who passed away on February 19, 2013 at the age of 93.

In 1978, my mother -- ANGRY that my Psychiatrist Harry Wagenheim (who lived nearby on the Philadelphia Mainline), REFUSED to allow me to see Wagenheim, after he told her I just needed several TALK THERAPY sessions (I was upset because of Mom's SWASTIKAS and daily beatings, while I was growing up -- and trying to find a SANE perspective for that), and FOUND Dr. Hussong who specialized in using Lithium Carbonate to QUIET those who then were deemed "Manic-Depressive" (it was MOM who diagnosed me -- not a doctor!!!), and drove me THERE -- 40 miles across metro Philadelphia to the next state.

Now, back to LaNasa:

But my POINT HERE is that not only is Justin LaNasa a TOTAL Donald Trump supporting piece of CHRISTIAN PIG-SHIT, he's caused a LOT MORE TROUBLE in Wilmington. When the SUPER-SAD problem of Republican New Hanover County Commissioner Brian Berger came to a HEAD:



Brian Berger ONLY in this photo looks handsome.


The Republicans could not get rid of Brian, and eventually, he turned up HIDING in Justin Lanasa's western NC cabin, where he had broken into Justin's ARSENAL, and surrounded himself with firearms -- even two grenades!!! https://www.wect.com/story/22304000/what-it-took-to-remove-brian-berger-from-office/

So, in all the discussion of Gun Controls, lately, I keep hearing that citizens are NOT ALLOWED to own tanks, bazookas, grenades, etc. -- but SIR Justin LaNasa (not born to royalty, nor knighted by the Queen -- Elizabeth or Elton), got SPECIAL PRIVILEGE from Jesus -- apparently:



Yes"REICH LaNasa"!!!






"When Justin Lanasa got married, his wife told him to either get rid of his macabre belongings or open a museum so he started the Museum of the Bizarre which houses everything from a lock of hair from Alexander Hamilton's hair to Harry Houdini's Ouija board and  artifacts from famous horror movies."





>>> SO I HOPE YOU SEE WHY I CAN SUPPORT NC REP. DEB BUTLER -- WHETHER SHE IS STILL INVOLVED IN HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING WITH REPUBLICAN JONATHAN DEPUTY OR NOT. 









"Booty Call!!!"






Although Deb HATES GOD enough to be a Methodist -- she is NOT an ABJECT RACIST like her next-district-over NC Republican Rep. (and 2020 Gubernatorial Candidate), Holly Grange. Nearly all the hits to this blog now are AMERICANS, while when I reported on Ms. Grange, I got literally THOUSANDS of hits from Russia -- and far fewer from the USA:



That's Holly Grange smirking behind NC Republican House Speaker Tim Moore: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/09/russians-hit-my-holly-grange-postings.html.



And for the RECORD -- STILL NUMBER ONE -- is my posting on Stan Winborne IV, son of my friend Stanley Winborne III of Puerto Vallarta Writers Group, a Wilmington native -- and the SON was 2nd in charge of the Hillary Clinton State Department in Afghanistan and shipped all the Heroin for the CIA/State Department back to Maxwell AFB, where my employer of 1990 - 2010, Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, GA, distributed it from Maine to Florida -- especially to Christian Clergy and Politicians of BOTH PARTIES in Wilmington, NC and Atlanta, GA (the two places my parents helped set up the Christian Drug Mafias by order of Pope John-Paul II, especially).



This from WHOMEVER (to be determined), but all those BILLIONS we give/sell the Saudis -- and they CAN'T PROTECT THEIR OWN OIL PRODUCTION!!!








>>> NEW INFO ON THE ORIGINS OF RELIGIONS:









Just for PERSPECTIVE on what we expected of teachers 96 years ago:




An actual Cincinnati, Ohio teacher's contract from: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Old.Cincinnati/



NO WONDER they all "went to the Devil"no???











.

No comments: