Monday, August 22, 2022

RP: Monday is a FUN DAY of HUMOR!!!: South of the Border, Buc-ee's, Mrs. Betty Bowers (America's BEST CHRISTIAN), and Julia Olson-Boseman's LATEST LOSS in COURT (and more):

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/08/monday-is-fun-day-of-humor-south-of.html





>>> For SCOTUS, Joe Biden, and on down:


Hello Rahm -- 

I THANK the GODS of George W. Bush's "INTERNETS" for allowing me to get my messages THROUGH to EVERYONE  at the TOP of the US Government .




And for absolutely NO ONE blocking my messages, anymore.


Much DETAIL in here for the LEGAL and PRESS researchers into the darkest, deepest DARK WEB -- they have all tied THEMSELVES together in their CRIMES -- HA!!!:




Scott



The FIRST time I visited South of the Border on I-95 -- just south of North Carolina -- was when our family drove down to Miami, Florida (the first time we visited FLAGLER -- KENAN -- Country), from West Chester, Pennsylvania to stay at the (unrenovated), Cadillac Hotel on Miami Beach -- where my father had been put up for R&R while in the Navy -- right after WWII


It must have been 1967, and I was 16. My girlfriend Marlowe Schaeffer flew down to join us part of that time.


It was mid-summer, rates were CHEAP and we rented only ONE ROOM with everyone (seven), sleeping in the two beds and on some cots.




Marlowe eventually widowed THREE HUSBANDS, and served as a TOP Chester County, PA Prosecutor -- then went back to school and became a MEDICAL DOCTOR, and for years installed Epic Systems' MY CHART (like at Novant NHRMC Hospital), on MAJOR Hospital Systems -- and last I spoke with her in 2018, Marlowe claimed she was the WORLD'S TOP CONSULTANT on Privacy of Medical Records Online.



HOWEVER, although Marlowe claimed to be WEALTHY and offered to pay my way to our 50th B. Reed Henderson High School Reunion in 2019, she DISAPPEARED a year before it and did not attend, herself. I have NOT been able to contact Marlowe since then.



But Sean Blackwell is NOT SPEAKING TO ME, EITHER -- and here is why:






AT THAT TIME, my best friend Bob Jones (and our Senior Class President), was dating Linda LeBoutillier (my 8th-grade crush) -- HUGE TRUMP SUPPORTER when I got back in touch with HER -- she claimed to be the ONLY ZEN BUDDHIST to support Trump !!!



Linda LeBoutillier with her husband, Frank Moscia -- shortly before her death.



When I caught Linda on FACEBOOK passing HUGE SUMS OF MONEY between herself, the Fox Five, Dan Bongino, Judge Jeanine Pirro -- and Donald Trump's Reelection Committee -- I reported THAT to the FBI. A week later, Linda was DEAD!!!


She had used her Family Fortune from the defunct Waterloo Gardens chain to invest in FRACKING -- destroying the Water-Table near Scranton, PA -- to get RICH OFF NATURAL GAS. And earlier, in 1976, Linda had wholesaled Jewelry to Hilary Russell, Chuck Pritchard, and me at www.WhalesTaleCapeMay.com.


I'm CONVINCED that Frank Moscia MURDERED his wife -- before the FBI got her and CONFISCATED HER WEALTH!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/01/lol-i-took-day-off-blogging-since-i-had.html?m=0


>>> EVERYONE knows I am now a "Southerner", so for ALL OTHERS, this is how we PREFER TO PARTY !!!:








OK, without further ADO, I recommend EVERYONE READ this ENTIRE ARTICLE -- it has MORE TWISTS AND TURNS than the old B&W movie I watched two days ago of Charles Dickens' Great Expectations -- that had Alec Guinness as a TEENAGER!!!



The bizarre, complex history of America's "most racist roadside attraction"


SemDem  Monday August 22, 2022 · 8:59 AM EDT


https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2022/8/22/2019564/-The-bizarre-complex-history-of-America-s-most-racist-roadside-attraction?


IN THE ABOVE is mention of a nearby Buc-ee's -- I had NO IDEA that Buc-ee's was OUTSIDE TEXAS!!! I LOVED stopping at Buc-ee's while travelling several times between Stone Mountain, GA or Wilmington, NC -- for my TWO TIMES of Political Exile in Puerto Vallarta -- with help of Army Col. Dorothy Newman.




ONE of them was a STONE'S THROW from Frank Sinatra, Jr.'s RANCH -- where I twice tried to find him at home -- but once he was out of town; another time I was in too much of a hurry. See 2/3 the way down here:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/08/some-views-of-joseph-collier-faulk-jrs.html


>>> THE LATEST NEWS FROM TEXAS:


Election Staff Abruptly Quits, Upending Rural Texas County


The entire elections staff in a rural Texas county has quit less than three months before November's midterm elections.


Paul J. Weber  AP  Aug 22, 2022, 05:28 PM EDT


https://www.huffpost.com/entry/united-states-election-2022-texas_n_6303f002e4b052615d73f821


EVERYONE KNOWS that these three memes are my FAVES from Betty Bowers:











And FINALLY, the LATEST on Julia Olson-Boseman's DESCENT INTO LEGAL MADNESS!!!



Julia Olson-Boseman with a TOP Democratic Party Drug Trafficker -- Hollis Briggs, Jr. -- after they STOLE New Hanover Regional Medical Center from Citizen Ownership with help of the CIA and Agent Kevin Maurer, Presbyterian Church Official and Novant CEO Carl S. Armato, the Cameron Family and their Live Oak Bank -- and EVERY Presbyterian and Episcopalian Congregation in the County!!!


New Hanover County Commissioner Julia Olson-Boseman files for protective order against wife


August 22, 2022  WWAY News


https://www.wwaytv3.com/new-hanover-county-commissioner-julia-olson-boseman-files-for-protective-order-against-wife/














.

No comments: