Monday, August 29, 2022

RP: "The New Yorker" is ON TO Wilmington's Christian Politicians SUPPORTING the CIA's DRUG TRAFFICKING and MURDEROUS RAMPAGES of Wilmington -- so I Contact that Magazine and the Author, Charles Bethea -- and ALSO Invite MORE JOURNALISTS to Report on Kenan-Family-Controlled "The Port City of Good & Evil"!!!:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/08/the-new-yorker-is-on-to-wilmingtons.html



This is FOUR YEARS OLD -- but shows Chuck Schumer's intentional support of Donald Trump and my Kenan Family/Vladimir Putin -- that has NOT ENDED -- even now!!!



>>> Prez Biden:


If you do the RIGHT THING, you will get CREDIT -- instead of a long PRISON TERM with the TRAITOROUS Greed-Bots, nearly all of them CHRISTIANS.


SCOTUS: This one has ALREADY gone viral -- better READ UP!!!


Dear Rahm:


This one is for you and your wife, Amy Rule -- as well as EVERYONE ELSE. I am NOT SNARKY  -- HA!!!


I've already gotten received receipts from many with the TOP US PRESS, and it's already going "viral on the internet(s)"!!!:




CHEERS!!!


Scott



2022







>>> BEFORE I GET GOING, OTHER STORIES OF INTEREST :


In early 2011, when I'd first moved to Wilmington and I first offered my services as a volunteer to Tony Rivenbark -- letting him know that I was the LAST assistant to Tennessee Williams, had acted in several Community Theater Productions years ago in Cape May, NJ, and Improvisational Stand-Up Comedy in Fairbanks, Alaska in 1977 -- and volunteered as an usher and snack-bar attendant at Stone Mountain, Georgia's ART Station Theatre rather recently, Tony Rivenbark TOTALLY SNUBBED ME!!!




That was NOT the case with Shane Fernando of the Wilson Center, nor New Hanover County Commissioner Rob Zapple -- who now fills Rivenbark's shoes -- until a permanent replacement can be found. BOTH are mentioned prominently in this article.


https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2022/09/05/a-brewerys-anti-violence-mission-complicated-by-a-killing


I WANTED to attend this celebration, but since Sheriff Ed McMahon had me THROWN OUT of the Sarah Graham Kenan Auditorium on UNC Wilmington's campus WHILE I WAS ADDRESSING Nikole Hannah-Jones, and began to tell her of the CRIMES of my Kenan Family -- but that FLUSHED OUT USCG Cdr. Susan Polizzotto -- who had gotten RIGHT IN MY FACE -- and she LATER ADMITTED to being President Obama's and Sect. of State Hillary Clinton's GO-BETWEEN -- with the son of my BEST FRIEND in the Puerto Vallarta Writers Group who was second in charge of the Obama/Clinton State Department in Afghanistan, and it was Stan Winborne IV who got the CIA HEROIN onto US Air Force planes to fly back to the USA.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/11/uscg-cmdr-susan-polizzotto-who-had.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/03/gwinnett-county-georgia-sheriff-keybo.html


The ones that landed at Maxwell AFB -- where the company I worked for for TWENTY YEARS legitimately selling ad space in the Yearbooks and Alumni Magazines of all of the Service Academies, US War Colleges, and Maritime Academies -- where we had THREE CONTRACTS -- ALSO distributed ADDICTIVE DRUGS first to Politicians of BOTH PARTIES and Christian Clergy in Atlanta and here in Wilmington, NC.


https://www.pentagon-usa.us/


https://www.topgrad.com/


I had ALREADY been hit by a SPECTRUM TRUCK on command of "Democrat" Mayor "Bill" Saffo and Dem then, but NOW a REPUBLICAN, City Councilman Charlie Rivenbark:





I did NOT want any of these CHRISTIANS to murder me while I celebrated Tony Rivenbark's LEGACY, so, instead, I watched Rosalind Russell in the movie Auntie Mame!!! She was MUCH LIKE Tony Rivenbark:





And then LAST NIGHT, I watched GONZO: The Life and Work of Dr. Hunter S. Thompson -- which put me into my moodTODAY!!!





The OTHER amazing thing today, is that the ex-con who looks JUST LIKE STEVE BANNON and his sidekick that Gold Walker hired to renovate my deck:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/08/shock-steve-bannons-double-woke-me-this.html


Well, they showed up to FINISH THE JOB first thing this morning, and the ex-con -- who grew up in Miami and who ADMITTED he and his mother and siblings made MILLIONS OF DOLLARS in Hard-Drug Trafficking in Florida years ago -- working with my Kenan Family -- had a SNIT FIT over forgiveness of Student Loans (not that HE ever went to college)!!!


In fact, he had spent FIVE YEARS in the Federal Pen and his mother had spent TEN YEARS THERE for DRUG-TRAFFICKING. He says he is OUT OF IT, NOW.


I replied that not only should student debt be forgiven, but the IRS should make him pay THE TAXES on those millions he made years ago -- and THAT SHUT HIM UP !!!


It is INTERESTING that Gold Walker STILL has Sa'ant Samuel "Sam" Celia, Jr. in her 205 S. 4th Street apartments where I used to live, and Sam always BRAGGEDTO ME that he had supplied not just Dr. Timothy Leary and his THEN MALE LOVER Jewish Theodore "Ted" Druch, who LATER married the Christian woman Maria Ruiz -- and they BOTH RAN HARD-DRUGS for the Obama/Episcopal Church/Exxon-Mobil/CIA DRUG MAFIA -- and with the owner of Chac Mool Cafe in Chacala, Nayarit, Mexico, tried to KILL ME several times -- in conjunction with the NOTORIOUS father-and-son GOVERNORS of Nayarit State.



https://www.amazon.com/Timothy-Leary-Mad-Men-Millbrook/dp/1480194565


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/04/what-dr-timothy-learyted-druch-swapped.html?m=1


And they once RULED the Puerto Vallarta Writers Group -- and it was Jennifer McCracken of Wilmington, NC who lived two doors from me in Carolina Apartments, who TOLD ME that her BROTHER -- high in both the CIA and Sheriff Ed McMahon's Detectives PROTECTED Wilmington Hard-Drug Trafficking with Pam Sander, Exec Editor of the Wilmington Star News (Gannett or USA Today NAZI propaganda network), and the Port City Daily -- and WHQR Public Radio and the BLACK CHRISTIAN PAPERWilmington Journal -- whom I'd CONFRONTED for PUSHING CHRISTIAN DRUG TRAFFICKING in 2011 -- but they laughed me off and said Jesus would send me to HELL!!!



Charles Bethea



Charles Bethea, Staff Writer for The New Yorker

charles_bethea@newyorker.com

Ccmediarequests@newyorker.com, thenewyorkerInfo@condenast.com


Additional copies to: MyStory@velshi.com, scoops@huffingtonpost.com, editorial@newyorktimes.com, outreachcharlotte@fbi.org, acsgdl@state.gov, breakingnews@newsobserver.com, breakingnews@starnewsonline.com, kevin.maurer@gmail.com


And THEN, to ALL of those at the TOP of the US Government and my nearly 500 regular email contacts.


August 29, 2022


Dear Mr. Bethea,


My name is Scott David Kenan and my mission in life is now to EXPOSE the NAZI crimes of both my Meyer side and my Kenan Family associated with the founding of UNC Chapel Hill that put first Donald Trump and then Joe Biden into the Presidency to DESTROY DEMOCRACY with NEARY ALL Christian Denominations, but ESPECIALLY with the Presbyterian, Episcopalian, and Methodist Churches -- and EVERY BLACK CHRISTIAN CHURCH in the USA!!!


Just today, I got an email from Gov. Roy Cooper -- who is listed as a TOP PROGRESSIVE-DEMOCRAT Presidential Candidate for 2024 -- and who despite my WARNING to himBRAGGED of attending Presbyterian Servicesyesterday!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/12/bad-news-for-steven-rose-madison-maddy.html


And after her WIFE, Anni Parra, died of a DRUG OVERDOSE on December 29, 2018NC Dem State Representative Deb Butler APPEARS to have gotten out of HEAVY DRUG TRAFFICKING with Jonathan Deputy, a TOP REPUBLICAN:



Deb Butler (the blond), with Anni Parra in better days.





A Letter I sent my cousin Thomas S. Kenan III -- which resulted in his BLOCKING MY EMAILS -- LOL!!!:





I MUST thank The New Yorker  for publishing the work of my TOP ALLY in proving that Sewanee (University of the South), with the Episcopal Church, FBI, CIA, and even my relatives Frank Hawkins Kenan (father of Thomas S. Kenan III), and his brother James Graham Kenan of Andrews Drive in Atlanta, ordered the MURDER of Tennessee Williams and then stole his Estate from Harvard for the Episcopal Church.




It happened JUST LIKE Jackie Kennedy Onassis WARNED TENNESSEE at Jean Babette Stein's and George Plimpton's party that we attended on January 11, 1982.




John Lahr's and other Professional Reviews of my memoir:


REVIEWS:



John LahrThe New Yorker, and author of  Tennessee Williams: Mad Pilgrimage of the Flesh:

"I wasn't intending to read every word of your memoir; but it says something about how well you wrote it, that I did . . . you've found a very crisp and compelling style. And you come through vividly in it."


Thomas KeithEditor of Tennessee Williams's books for New Directions Publishing:

"Scott has done a beautiful job with his memoir. What makes it stand out from previous memoirs about Williams is its integrity, and the depth to which Scott reveals his own situation, mental health problems, fears, and hopes.

"Because of that integrity, the day-to-day descriptions of life with Williams and Scott's take on the tangle of problems Williams faced near the end of his life are that much more insightful. I also happen to like Scott's ability to describe a person or set a scene--even his thread of commentary on weather, light, and seasons informs us about the sensitivities of the man telling this story."



Dr. Kenneth HolditchWilliams Scholar and Professor Emeritus at the University of New Orleans:

"Having finished your manuscript, I am confirmed in my initial judgment that this is a very fine work indeed. Tennessee really comes alive in your narrative, as do other personages, a few of whom I knew.

"Let me be truthful and say that I put off reading your work because I have read so many–both published and in manuscript–that were handed to me and been much too often disappointed in what I read. That was not the case with your book. I found it spell-binding and raced on through it at the expense of my chores."



Dr. Larry MyersPlaywright/Associate ProfessorSt John's University/Williams Friend & Scholar:

"Your book much seems channeled from some astral plane or higher consciousness. When I read it, HE IS HERE!"

https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/professional-reviews-of-my-memoir-of.html


So, I THINK I have given you -- and/or other SERIOUS JOURNALISTS -- enough to sink your TEETH INTO. I can always be contacted by email (if the CIA lets it go through), or call my cell phone at (910) 200-XXXX -- or you could ALSO contact two of my TOP ALLIES: Lt. Gen. Russel Honore' (404) 227-XXXX or Patricia Sinatra (909) 984-XXXX.


Patricia told me how SHE engineered the sale of their BankAmerica to Kenan-controlled NationsBank, forming the current Bank of America, and Patricia HATED that the Kenans turned their bank TOTALLY NAZI and in partnership with Vladimir Putin -- and she's ANGRY because she told me how Frank Sinatra got his buddies to STUFF BALLOT BOXES in Chicago and STOLE the 1960 election from Richard Nixon.


JFK knew NOTHING about this until LATER!!!


And he and his brother, RFKwent AFTER THE MAFIAS with a VENGEANCE -- until the Kenans with the Bushes, J. Edgar Hoover, and OTHER CHRISTIANS murdered the BEST of that Generation.


Here are some STRANGE OCCURANCES in my own life that show that I am DESTINED to BRING DOWN THE CHRISTIAN RELIGION and the GOD-HATING POLITICIANS of both Parties, so that we can FINALLY HAVE:




I am HAPPY to answer all questions by SERIOUS JOURNALISTS and LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICIALS -- but REALLY, all can be found already PUBLISHED in my blog that's gotten over 5,000,000 views so far and has over 6,000 essay-length postings -- all SUPRESSED by the CIA or Vladimir Putin and my Kenan Family .


Sincerely,

Scott David Kenan












.

No comments: