Monday, August 1, 2022

RP: WAIT A MINUTE!!! I Got This from MY POSTING, a few years ago: Joe Biden ADMITTED that He is "GAY as a GOOSE"!!! / Barack Obama is ALREADY "Rolling on the FLOOR"!!! -- but WAIT 'til I Send This to ALL of My TOP GOVERNMENT CONTACTS!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/08/wait-minute-i-got-this-from-my-posting.html





>>> So, SCOTUS, you are taking messages again :


ONLY SCOTUS is blocking this:


Hey Rahm -- I APOLOGIZE for razzing you so much for going to Gay Bathhouses so frequently with Barack Obama (and alone).


I'd FORGOTTEN that I've known for 2.5 years about JOE BIDEN  being a BATHHOUSE ADDICT , too.


GOOD THING that Jill Biden doesn't have a secured server form (that I'm aware of)!!!:




Scott


Joe Biden Recalls "Gay, Gay Bathhouses," 24/7 Sex  -- And People Are So Confused . . . 


The former vice president reminisced about "gay bathhouses" and "round-the-clock sex" at the LGBTQ town hall  on CNN .


Josephine Harvey  Oct 10, 2019, 11:35 PM EDT Updated Oct 11, 2019


On prime-time television Thursday night, Joe Biden reminisced about a time when LGBTQ discourse was all about “gay bathhouses” and ”round-the-clock sex” ― and viewers were not sure how to feel about it.

The former vice president made the comments to CNN’s Anderson Cooper, who was moderating the Los Angeles town hall event, a forum for nine Democratic presidential candidates to discuss LGBTQ issues.

MORE here: https://www.huffpost.com/entry/joe-biden-lgbtq-town-hall-gay-bathhouses_n_5d9fca2ce4b02c9da0479a2b




I can't BELIEVE that I posted this only 2.5 years ago -- and then TOTALLY forgot it .




https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/10/shep-smith-out-on-national-coming-out.html









.

No comments: