Wednesday, August 31, 2022

RP: My Reply to California Superior Court Justice Dean Hansell's Rabbi: Jillian R. Cameron -- with HUGE THANKS to Joseph Crawford Faulk, Jr., Bill Maher, and Bill Moyers -- Whom I Will Write To NEXT!!!:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/08/my-reply-to-california-superior-court.html



Rabbi Jillian R. Cameron


>>> Dear President Biden -- and ALL OTHERS ,


I now seem to be FIRMLY in your camp (if you keep it up)!!! LOOK how I BURNED Rahm Emanuel (and by proxy, Pete Buttigieg). And SCOTUS actually BLOCKED THIS -- the first they have blocked from me in about ten days:


Hi Rahm:


I had occasion to within THIS ONE mention that ONLY you, Jared Kushner, and/or Ivanka Trump could possibly love SOMETHING. Read this to find out WHAT:




Scott



The Email I received from Rabbi Cameron, today:


To Scott Kenan scottdkenan@aol.com


Please remove my email immediately from your list.

--------------------------------------

Rabbi Jillian R. Cameron


On Tue, Aug 30, 2022 at 8:42 PM Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com> wrote:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/08/coastal-horizons-ceo-devout-methodist.html


August 31, 2022


Dear Rabbi Cameron,


Thank you for your note asking to be removed from my Email Lists. It sent me to IMMEDIATELY (a word you included, meaning it was URGENT -- yet you've been on one of my Lists for many months now, without complaint), consider a number of very important things. A Rabbi is a TEACHER who gets students to THINK, so I must say you are a GREAT RABBI !!!


You might recall that when I first included you, Rabbi Emeriti Lisa Edwards, and Cantor Juval Porat I wrote the reason was that you could let my friend Dean Hansell know what he is ALLOWED to know, since in writing him about certain crimes I have much info on, some could end up in his Court, so he should not read about any of that.


HOWEVER, Dean had GREAT INTEREST in the fact that my Mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, was America's TOP NAZI ever since JFK's generation FLIPPED to supporting Liberty, rather than Joe & Rose Kennedy -- as well as Prescott Bush, Henry Ford, and William Rand Kenan, Jr. -- who were Hitler's greatest support in the USA. 


At the time I last wrote Dean, I did not yet know my Kenan cousin (controlling Standard Oil of New Jersey, now known as EXXON), had sent Hitler 43% of all funds to get him elected Chancellor, then Kenan built the Oil Refineries in Germany that produced the MAJORITY of Fuels, Lubricants, and Petro-Chemicals -- including Pervitin (aka Meth or Adderall), used to fuel Hitler's WAR MACHINE.




I had hoped that one of you could let Dean know that. I spoke with his Admin back then and he said Dean was in a HUGE CASE that could take more than a month to complete and would not contact me before it finished. At this point, still hearing nothing from Dean, I will soon write him another snail-mail Letter -- the way he prefers to communicate.


Here is Dean's reply to my Letter of several years ago, and it has links to what I'd written Dean as well:





Now, Rabbi, I don't know why my last posting got you so annoyed. I just looked over the content and don't see how ANY JEW -- other than Rahm Emanuel, Jared Kushner, or Ivanka Trump -- wouldn't like how I pointed out the HORROR by Jesuit priests who LED all the violence against Jews in Medieval times. FEW realize how HATEFUL Christians were back then!!!


And you might be too busy with your rabbinical duties to read those longish pieces, and got tired of just tossing them in the trash, so to tell you a couple of highlights, Mom headed Procter & Gamble's Skin Research Labs when they got Dr. Josef Mengele's research notes on Concentration Camp Victims. Mom developed his MIND CONTROL work further for both the CIA and the Roman Catholic Church, and they named it for her two surnames, Meyer then Kenan: Project MK-ULTRA:




In 1968, we moved to Columbus, Ohio to live across the street from Coach Lou Holtz and his wife, Beth, while we still had the small Swastikas on our dinner china and daily beatings for no reason.


Mom later conveyed Pope Francis's (who has since then turned to support JUSTICE), COMMAND to Coach Lou and his TOP CO-STRATEGIST, Speaker John Boehner, and they SHUT DOWN the US Government to protest the passing of "Obamacare" -- which was actually recycled "Romneycare" that Gov. Mitt Romney had gotten passed in Massachusetts. 


Then, the later order to RE-OPEN the US Government -- so don't ever tell me the Roman Catholic Church doesn't know how to RULE the US CONGRESS!!!



Coach Lou Holtz with Speaker of the House John Boehner




John Boehner, today:




And an AMAZING COINCIDENCE is that for THREE DAYS, I have been wanting to view TWO FILMS that Joseph Crawford Faulk, Jr. (a top CIA Agent who, working with my sister Jane Ann Kenan and my brother Michael William Kenan, supported me for about six years with well over $65,000.00 while I was in Political Exile in Mexico by Colin Powell's people's help -- and then for a year or so after I moved back to Wilmington in June 2015).


So, I watched BOTH of these movies after reading your note -- and NOW I will be writing them BOTH together with Mr. Faulk, tomorrow -- explaining some of the BEST EVIDENCE of Joe Faulk's CRIMES that the US Justice System needs to investigate -- and perhaps they will need to look into my siblings' words and actions as well.













I have found Maher's and Moyers' contact information and will write them tomorrow. And THEN, after you get THAT posting, I'll remove you from my List -- just like I recently did to "Gospel Dynamite" (Rev. Allen Mashburn)as seen in the bottom third here:



AND, tonight I saw THIS on Maher's website -- so I REALLY have a lot to share with HIM:





This has PASSED, and I'm not subscribed to HBO, so I guess I can't watch it, and although I've had no contact with Amy Klobuchar, I KNOW John Waters WELL. This includes my CONFESSION of having once performed in "BLACKFACE":


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/02/confession-scott-kenan-stood-in.html


And while I've known Jonathan Reiner (who now has HIS Emmys, too), since 1999, and when I FIRST BLOGGED that my parents were then America's TOP NAZIS in 2010, which I was told by two top Jews in Atlanta in 1990, Jonathan made me an "Honorary Jew" -- a position that does not exist.


The Reiners are all non-observant Jews, and later I had Rob Reiner's Admin's phone number on speed dial -- as I was sending him and his partner David Frum -- TONS of info several years ago -- to OUST DONALD TRUMP FROM OFFICE.


So, NOW, I'll wrap this and HOPE what "everyone" says -- ESPECIALLY BILL MAHER -- about the Three Abrahamic Religions -- is NOT TRUE:






That's it -- for NOW!!!

Scott David Kenan

















.

No comments: