Tuesday, March 21, 2023

RP: Details FOUND on My Message to Terry Sanders Espy!!! / Mi Madre NAZI -- Back on the Phone!!! / MORE:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/03/details-found-on-my-message-to-terry.html





>>>  Dear Vice President Harris  -- Biden got his -- this one is for  ALL OTHERS :


Dear Congressman Schiff,


This one to YOU , FIRST -- because YOU provided the KEY for PROSECUTIONS to go FORWARD -- with very few hitches.


THANK YOU  -- from a GRATEFUL NATION !!!


Scott David Kenan








To begin with, I remembered incorrectly. The message exchange was not on Facebook, but on LINKED-IN:



As a Democrat and a Christian I agree completely with her. I heard someone say recently that if Jesus were to return today he most likely would not be welcome by the Republican Party, as he would be too liberal….


I believe my memory served me well last night when I characterized this here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/03/my-relapse-into-congestive-heart.html.


ALSO, last night, I sent this posting FIRST to Terry via her published email address -- but it was BLOCKED, so I had to send it to her and her son Kennan via their Secured Server formhttps://momentumprojects.com/contact/ -- STILL, no reply!!!


Right after lunch, today, I spoke again with Mom -- for twenty minutes. I told her about Jane having offered to return the painting, that Julie must have had and brought to Raleigh recently to bring back to me. Mom said she LOVES IT and it is so well framed as well -- so I offered that SHE keep it (her art on walls is PATHETIC at best), but Mom said that she is just going to die soon, so I might as well get it in a few weeks when she and Jane drive down to Wilmington to visit me.




And speaking of Atmospheric Paintings, a Scientific Study PROVES that the Impressionists actually RECORDED the effects of INDUSTRIAL POLLUTION as the burning of COAL in cities caused TERRIBLE SMOGS!!!



Scientists confirm long held theory about what inspired Monet 


Updated 21st March 2023


https://www.cnn.com/style/article/monet-haze-air-pollution-study-scn/index.html






















>>> BEFORE I FORGET!!!:


Mom was THRILLED that even though I'd not yet (but now have), bought the Nicotine Gum to wean me off the last half-pack of cigarette smoking, my REDUCTION of salt intake over the last two days left me able to sleep straight through for eight FOUR  hours TWICE in the last 24 hours -- with NO PROBLEMS BREATHING!!!


AND, I told Mom how I was able to speak with Chad Wagner privately this morning, and it was NOT his STALKING SISTER I saw with his parents the day before -- but Chad hired TWO LIVE-IN BABYSITTERS for his parents -- so they can still live in their home, six hours away -- right near where Stanley Winborne III lives now in a cabin on the Tar River -- and his son Stan Winborne IV -- is a TOP SCHOOL ADMINISTRATOR in Granville County, NC!!!


The SISTER is still STALKING THEM:



Chad Wagner and his cat, Chauncey Gardner





Stanley Winborne III with ginger Colin Stuart Hamilton -- retired star of BBC Radio and TV -- who led the Puerto Vallarta Writers Group, and was MURDERED by CIA DRUG MAFIA!!!




Brett McGurk is in center -- with the FOUR US PRESIDENTS he has CONTROLLED .


McGurk is most allied with the American Petroleum Institute, EXXON-MOBIL, and Kenan Advantage Group/COSTCO -- with Thomas S. Kenan III and Tom's biggest BUSINESS PARTNER Vladimir Putin.



https://www.atlanticcouncil.org/commentary/transcript/brett-mcgurk-sets-out-the-biden-doctrine-for-the-middle-east/


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brett_McGurk



https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-28-house-not-meant-to-stand.html





.

No comments: