Monday, March 6, 2023

RP: Holy Moly -- I Just Heard from MELODY MOEZZI (whose office is in Kenan Hall at UNC Wilmington)!!! / My Kenan Family Did NOT INVITE DONALD TRUMP to "Club for Growth" at Kenan-Owned The Breakers, Palm Beach!!! / An Open Letter to Marcus Shacknow and My Tennessee Williams Contacts:

For WIDER GRAPHICS: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/03/holy-moly-i-just-heard-from-melody.html



I first met Melody in 2007 -- right after she published her FIRST book. THEN, she was the DARLING OF THE NEWS MEDIA, speaking on ALL NETWORKS -- except FOX NEWS -- LOL!!!



>>>  Dear V.P. Harris , and ALL READERS of this:


Dear President Biden,


Just LOOK  what happened today, when I was contacted by an Iranian-American Muslim -- whom I've known since 2007 -- and she NOW has offices here in Wilmington, North Carolina -- In KENAN HALL at UNCW !!!


AND  Douglas Brinkley  spoke on MSNBC just TEN MINUTES after he got HIS COPY  via his Rice University direct email -- HA!!!




Can Wilmington, DELAWARE  compete with THAT ???


Scott -- from the WINNING TOWN !!!




AMAZINGLY , I posted the FIRST COMMENT on Melody's piece that was published today:



Taylor Herring (Flickr/taylorherringpr)


Deleting Delusions


Why I finally quit social media


By Melody Moezzi | March 6, 2023


https://theamericanscholar.org/deleting-delusions/


My Posted Comment:


First, I thank Melody Moezzi for emailing an announcement of 

this article's publication!!! Melody has for years been on the 

email list of all who get my blog's every posting -- usually daily. 

I met Melody about 2007 in a Bipolar Support Group 

associated with Emory University, and she has ALWAYS been 

one of the most beautiful souls I know. It turned out I am NOT 

Bipolar, but have complex PTSD -- which is far easier to deal 

with and requires meditation and affirmation -- and a little pot 

late at night helps me too. Also interesting is that Melody's 

office is in a building named for my wealthy Kenan relatives 

who co-founded UNC Chapel Hill and so much more. I don't 

get along with them, as they have again, recently admitted that 

the only people they hate more than Blacks are Jews -- and 

you can imagine what they think of Muslims!!!


This piece is BRILLIANT and I'm going to write Melody 

personally to let her know WHY that is -- for ME!!! I FEEL like 

this piece has lifted me out of a doldrums, and now, I can 

continue my own writing in a more LOVING WAY.






Readers know that I'm PROUDEST of having sunk Joseph Patrick Kennedy III's campaign to unseat Sen. Ed Markey -- by emailing ALL THE DIRT I had on him to the Editors of the Boston Globe, the Harvard Crimson, and Sen. Markey's Office.


THEN, Joe Kennedy was ahead by a lot in the polls, but he soon lost by a WIDE MARGIN !!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/06/open-letter-sent-to-joseph-patrick.html


And earlier, in 2010, I wrote to The Breakers, Palm Beach complaining that they had been BUYING 2/3 of ALL AD SPACE on Fox News online -- and they then STOPPED THAT -- and advertised all over many internet sites!!!



An Episcopalian SycophantBetty (Price) Kenan with trophy dog, and Betty's stepson Thomas S. Kenan III in 2010.



Tom and Betty -- and their closest relatives -- OWN The Breakers:




Presidential hopefuls appear at The Breakers for Club for Growth retreat, snubbing Trump


Stephany Matat  Palm Beach Post


https://www.palmbeachpost.com/story/news/politics/county/2023/03/04/club-for-growth-hosts-desantis-haley-cruz-but-not-trump/69967723007/


>>> JUST NOW, I REACHED SOMEONE AT CALIFORNIA SUPERIOR COURT JUSTICE DEAN HANSELL'S LISTED OFFICE PHONE NUMBER!!!



Dean Hansell accepting the FIRST "Founders Award" from GLAAD.



I have been POSTPONING snail-mail-sending my Letter to Dean -- in the HOPE of getting his Admin on the phone -- his Admin gave me an email address to send to Dean years ago -- but after calling that number at least TEN TIMES during Court Hours, last Thursday and Friday and then today, the guy that answered it, KNEW of Dean, but does NOT work with him, and said I can ONLY SNAIL-MAIL Dean.


Even though I told him I'd gotten RECEIVED RECEIPTS from SCOTUS, Presidents Biden and Obama -- and lots of Dems and Repubs in LEADERSHIP in CONGRESS, and it seems UNFAIR that Dean won't be able to read it until likely NEXT WEEK -- given the speed of the mails, today.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/03/letter-to-california-superior-court.html


ALSO, I want to write to Lee Eastman, now HEAD of Eastman & Eastman Law in New York City, FIRST, so ANOTHER DELAY. I guess I must do that NEXT!!!


See almost halfway down here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/03/letter-to-california-superior-court.html




We are excited to announce our new Tennessee Williams walking tour  with licensed tour guide, Marcus Shacknow !!!




Marcus Shacknow

Prettieboishowcase@gmail.com

Tennessee Williams Theatre Company

info@twtheatrenola.com


Cc: info@tennesseewilliams.net, gm1125@hunter.cuny.edu, mitchdouglasicm@aol.com, info@sandsnola.com, douglas.brinkley@rice.edu, plaborde@wyes.org, pjwillisnola@aol.com, telliottk@gmail.com, asaddik@citytech.cuny.edu, pressrelease@wwltv.com, fox8news@fox8live.com, news news@wgno.com, newsdesk@wdsu.com, errol@myneworleans.com, newstips@theadvocate.com, info@theneworleanstribune.com, news@nola.com


Dear Mr. Shacknow and the Tennessee Williams Theatre Company,


I'm THRILLED that someone is replacing my dear friend Kenneth Holditch's Walking Tour -- which I took the FIRST YEAR I attended the Festival, 2004 or 2005!!!


You might find interesting MY ACCOUNT of Tennessee showing me around New Orleans and where he wrote his plays:


https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-25-new-orleans.html


And PERHAPS, you would enjoy my Tour of the Ruins of the movie set for The Night of the Iguana  -- given to me by John Huston's Mexican Assistant:





And THIShttps://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2010/08/missing-night-of-iguana-content-from.html


AS ALWAYS, Thomas Elliot Keith, Paul J. Willis, Annette Saddik, and the BOARD have SHUNNED ME  because I can PROVE that the Episcopal Church/Sewanee -- with my relatives' HELP (Frank Hawkins Kenan and James Graham Kenan -- google them to see their POWER!!!)MURDERED Tennessee with help of the CIA, FBI, and Republican Party -- just like Jackie Kennedy Onassis warned Tennessee they would do at Jean Babette Stein and George Plimpton's party on January 11, 1982.





I HOPE to at least FORCE Thomas Elliot Keith to FLEE US LAW -- just like my BLOG forced Tennessee's MURDERER, John Uecker, to FLEE THE LAW to North Africa -- where he recently DIED IN EXILE -- LOL!!!


Thomas and his Colombian, Drug Mafia boyfriend Arturo Noguera -- whose MAFIA FAMILY live in Stone Mountain, Georgia, only a couple of miles from my home where I WROTE MY MEMOIR -- FORCES ALL OTHERS with DRUGS and SEX since Tom Keith is HUNG LIKE HELL!!! All others will be THRILLED to get Tom Keith OUT  -- including of SOME MEN'S ASSES!!!



Tallest is me, then Tom Keith, and the ALSO HYPER-HUNG Arturo Noguera.


I SINCERELY hope that y'all have a GREAT FESTIVAL this year -- and MAYBE, I can PARTICIPATE next year -- or at the Provincetown Festival!!!


Scott






.

No comments: