Thursday, March 2, 2023

RP: Could NYC Mayor Eric Adams Have Done ALL OF THIS to Li'l Ol' ME??? Or Did He Have the Help of the CIA, US State Department, and Vladimir Putin??? My AOL Email EXPLODED, Now ALL Goes to SPAM or TRASH -- but at Least I FOUND IT!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/03/could-nyc-mayor-eric-adams-have-done.html



>>>  Dear V.P. Harris  and ALL OTHERS:


Dear President Biden,


You have COOKED YOUR OWN NAZI/Christian GOOSE to BURNT !!! EVEN HuffPost's  TOP HEADLINE  right now is"BIDEN SELLS OUT D.C. — GOP POWER GRAB  GETS THE GREEN LIGHT ".


Maybe Barack Obama will VISIT YOU IN PRISON no???






Scott





YESTERDAY, I got a call from "718-379-2102" at 12:38 PM. Recognizing it as the Area Code of Mayor Eric Adams' Bronx/Brooklyn home, I ACCEPTED IT, and it was NOTHING but static and loud electronic noises. I asked several times if anyone was there, but since nothing changed, I said to CALL ME BACK as the connection was TERRIBLE!!! Nobody did.


Although I was able to post Mayor Eric Adams' Office's REPLY to my message I sent via his secured-server form -- BEFORE I sent it to President Biden, VEEP Harris, the Obamas, and TONS of TOP DEMS and TOP REPUBLICANS -- getting FULL RECEIVED RECEIPTS from everyone -- I ALSO got another Receipt from Mayor Adams' Office's REGULAR email address!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/02/letter-to-mayor-eric-adams-of-nyc-meth.html







FRUITY PEBBLES AND LUCKY CHARMS THREATEN TO BLOCK “HEALTHY” FOOD LABELING GUIDELINES IN COURT 


The FDA’s proposed labeling requirement is facing backlash from processed food companies claiming the rule limits their free speech.


Lee Fang  March 1 2023, 10:27 a.m.


https://theintercept.com/2023/03/01/fda-healthy-food-label-cereal-brands/



Talk about your "FRUITY PEBBLES" and "LUCKY CHARMS" -- it is CLOSET-CASE HOMO and DEVOUT ROMAN CATHOLIC Thom Goolsby, his wife Rachel, and his three children.










>>> I just checked Thom Goolsby's Wikipedia Page -- and his own WEBSITE that it links to -- IT HAS  DISAPPEARED !!!


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thom_Goolsby


http://thomgoolsby.com/


>>> OK,  TOO MUCH IS HAPPENING TODAY , SO I'D BETTER SERIOUSLY CONDENSE MY REPORT ON EARLIER:


I spoke with my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, for twenty minutes right after lunch -- it went EXTREMELY WELL, and it was CLEAR (although we did not speak of it), that her late 100th Birthday Celebration is going to be GREAT -- since ONLY SWASTIKA-WORSHIPERS (my siblings, cousins, and their "married-ins", etc.), are allowed, and I will NOT SHOW UP!!!


Mom LOVED all I had to say about crooked Mayor Eric Adams -- because he's a Democrat -- CHAFED when I told her how I knew CIA TRAFFICKER/MURDERER "Sonny" and how he butchered bodies before he was a teenager -- and how Mayor Adams comes from the SAME DRUG MAFIA!!!


We joked about BOTH of us being on a slow slide toward Old-Age Senility, but Mom then said that NO ONE is MORE SENILE than President Joe Biden!!!


Now, his MASTERFUL State of the Union Address PROVED he is SHARP AS A TACK (at least at times), so AS USUAL, Mom is getting EVERYTHING FROM FOX NEWS !!!


This morning, I discovered that I've been getting ALL KINDS OF SPAM, typically -- BUT I have not received a SINGLE EMAIL in my aol.com email INBOX  since MIDNIGHT!!! That made NO SENSE -- and then I found they were ALL IN MY TRASH FOLDER !!!


ALL OF IT -- and also about an ADDITIONAL FORTY  or so emails came back BLOCKED  -- and tossed there directly to TRASH -- HOWEVER , I did not recognize the recipients or the domains of MOST OF THEM, and the others were addresses I'd DELETED YEARS AGO  -- many have DIED, and others moved on to other jobs and/or email addresses.


I have NOT done this in TOO LONG, but after I get THIS POSTING out to EVERYONE -- including Mayor Adams -- I'll publish ALL the addresses I email -- and websites I send to via Secured-Server Forms so ALL can see them, and so I can WEED OUT  the ones that recently went BAD !!!



Brett McGurk and the FOUR PRESIDENTS he has worked -- along with Thomas S. Kenan III, and the Bush, Cheney, and Clinton Families, to GIVE THE COUNTRY TO EXXON-MOBIL, Bank of America, Kenan Advantage Group/Costco -- and THEIR BIGGEST CHRISTIAN PARTNER in the OIL BUSINESSVladimir Putin.



>>> BTW: the above is the FIRST IMAGE that the CIA allowed me to post DIRECTLY from my computer into this blog, today!!!

https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/06/joe-biden-takes-it-whole-oralizing.html








Joe Biden, Joe Manchin, and the OTHER NAZI/CHRISTIAN DEMOCRATS are AGAIN  kissing Putin's, the Bushes', Dick Cheney's, and BOTH CLINTONS' NAZI  ASSHOLES!!!



Biden Won’t Veto GOP Push To Overturn D.C. Criminal Code Changes 


President Joe Biden revealed his stance in a meeting with Senate Democrats in a move that is sure to infuriate supporters of D.C. statehood .

 
Kevin Robillard and Igor Bobic  Mar 2, 2023, 02:26 PM EST  Updated a minute ago


“He said that very clearly, and we heard that loud and clear,” said Sen. Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.), the only Senate Democrat who had previously come out in support of the move to override the D.C. Council“He said he will not veto. I guess he thinks it’s a bridge too far .”


https://www.huffpost.com/entry/biden-wont-veto-gop-push-to-overturn-dc-criminal-code-changes_n_6400f2cce4b0a96d9cd24665




"And Joe, I RENEWED Donald Trump's deal with Presidente AMLO of Mexico, to get even MORE SUPER-ADDICTIVE FENTANYL from Mexico!!! Rahm Emanuel and Brett McGurk have SIGNED ON !!!"




Mexico owes its young democracy to its elections institutePresident AMLO wants to dismantle it 


https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/story/2022-12-01/mexico-amlo-ine-election











.

No comments: