Sunday, March 19, 2023

RP: What Fresh HELL is THIS??? -- the SILLIEST, yet Most SERIOUS, Hell on Earth (and a "Spring Thaw" from my family) / Much Ado about Kim Stanley and John Uecker (John smothered Tennessee Williams with a Pillow):

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/03/what-fresh-hell-is-this-silliest-yet.html




In 2009, John Uecker sent me a DVD COPY he had made of this movie -- claiming it was the BEST MOVIE EVER MADE, and Kim Stanley his FAVE ACTRESS!!! I forced myself to watch it then -- then last night I watched it WIDE-EYED!!!



>>>  Dear Vice President Harris  -- and ALL my other Correspondents:


Dear President Biden,


I've discovered a family acting NUTTIER than my own  -- and -- do you remember actress Kim Stanley ??? You will NOT BELIEVE  how SHE ties the Episcopal Church/CIA/Kenan Family DRUG MAFIAS  with the MURDERS of Tennessee Williams, and John Lennon before him


Also KEY PLAYERS at the NOLA Tennessee Williams Lit Fest  -- just beginning with a "STELLA" SHOUTING CONTEST today !!!






Scott


Other Notes on this Subject:


1. Kim Stanley was called "The Female Brando".

2. Uecker studied with Sanford MeisnerMira Rostova, and Kim Stanley. He also was an assistant to Harold Clurman at the Actors Studio in the Playwrights and Directors Unit. His associations with the Actors Studio and Meisner led to roles in several plays directed by Method and Meisner teachers, including William Alderson and William Esper. He made his Broadway debut in The November People in 1978 [1] and began working in downtown New York City. During this time, he briefly lived with Candy Darling and started to work with James Purdy.[citation needed]

3. John Uecker had MANY acting students -- the most famous being James Gandolfini, and when I visited John in Manhattan in 2009, I actually caught Gandolfini's eye as he was leaving a theater surrounded by fans after a matinee performance -- but I never met him.

4. Given Uecker's DRUG DEPENDENCIES, I BET the actor died of BAD DRUGS provided by John -- and then the Roman Catholic's funeral was in Episcopal Cathedral Church of St. John the Divine -- where I actually sat with John Uecker during the Dedication of Tennessee Williams's Poet's Stone, November 2009!!!

Thomas Elliot Keith and his lover, Arturo Noguera, did HUGE DRUG BUSINESS with the Clergy of that Episcopal Cathedral.

My brother Mike sat in the general audience trying to understand the type people who were in MY WORLD.

5. My blogging about Uecker's murders of BOTH Tennessee Williams and James Purdy (Purdy had changed his Will to leave his entire estate to Uecker -- and Purdy's Family SUED Uecker over that), forced Uecker to flee US Law Enforcement, and he eventually died in exile in Morocco!!!

6. Kim Stanley's brilliant work in a Tennessee Williams play -- maybe I'll re-watch this tonight:




>>> OTHER NOTES:


1. The REASON I said a possible "Spring Thaw" with my family, is that I got an email from my sister Jane asking if I want her to bring a painting back to me by the Official Navy Painter during the Vietnam War -- that I bought from him at a permanent Art Festival in Laguna Beach, CA. I pulled out another of his paintings -- but can't read his signature (I bought about eight of them, eventually -- all small enough for me to afford).


2. I have NOT heard back from Lawyer Lee Eastman of Eastman & Eastman Attorneys in Manhattan -- but it COULD still be in the US Mail. Since this has MUCH TO DO with the legitimacy of the Episcopal Church/Sewanee OWNING Tennessee Williams's Copyrights, I'll be sure to keep the Williams Scholars up-to-date on what happens with this:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/03/my-letter-to-lee-eastman-son-of-john.html


3. Tomorrow is the EARLIEST I could hear back from Judge Dean Hansell in Los Angeles -- but then he might have decided that my Letter to him was TOO POLITICAL for him to respond to -- we'll see:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/03/updated-letter-to-judge-dean-hansell-is.html






4. I would like my WHOLE FAMILY to know they are NOT the "MOST COLORFUL PEOPLE" in the whole world -- or even the US of A!!! The night before last when after sending out this posting: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/03/top-us-nazi-ruth-anne-meyer-kenan.html, I drove by my neighbor's house to discover him and his girlfriend sneaking his semi-disabled parents (mother confined to a wheelchair and suffering dementia, father barely walking toward the house), into his house -- they live six hours away.


THAT because Chad's SISTER has been STALKING Chad -- and his parents as well. He asked me to NOT TELL ANYONE where any of them are!!! And he might have to get a RESTRAINING ORDER against his sister. The two of them are in their sixties, and his parents both are in their 90s.


There is NO CHANCE any of them will read this blog -- except possibly Chad.


And NOT ONLY THAT, but that SAME DAY, HUGE DRUG-TRAFFICKER Robert "Rob" James McKinney, Jr., from the apartment next to mine, got a HUGE DELIVERY OF DRUGS from the guy in the low-slung, black and yellow ORANGE sports car -- and then was constantly up and down the stairs with Kat and Jack and then they were all having guests or going out to deliver FRESH DRUGS !!!


But THANKFULLY, since Rob's Dad, "Bob" McKinney, Sr., NAILED SHUT the side door and installed cameras and motion-detector lights, NO MORE DRUG THUGS have bothered me -- trying to HARM ROB!!!


The DRUG MAFIA situation when I previously lived downtown on S. 4th Street:




APOLOGIZE to Connor, Kat, and John "Jack" Michael Kenan, especially, that the DRUG-NUTS, Kat and Jack, bear two of their NAMES!!!





I try to keep THIS ATTITUDE!!!





North Carolina bill increasing punishments for rioters will become law after no governor veto


Democratic Gov. Roy Cooper will allow the bill to become law without his signature after announcing he will not use his veto stamp





Gwyneth Paltrow Responds After Critics Accuse Her Of Promoting Disordered Eating 


The actor faced backlash online for her eyebrow-raising answer to a question about her “wellness routine.” 


Hilary Hanson  Mar 18, 2023, 02:44 PM EDT


https://www.huffpost.com/entry/gwyneth-paltrow-diet-podcast_n_6415e5fee4b0cfde25c5345b









.

No comments: