Tuesday, August 29, 2023

RP: NAZI/CIA MSNBC Switched-In Ali Velshi instead of NAZI CHRISTIAN APOLOGIST Nicolle Wallace -- AFTER Ali Velshi Sent Me His RECEIVED RECEIPT for the First EMAIL I sent out TODAY!!! / ADDED Addendum is at the END:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/08/nazicia-msnbc-switched-out-ali-velshi.html





>>> ONLY the  Supreme Court  is  TOTALLY BLOCKING THIS :


OK, EVERYONE, VEEP Harris and SCOTUS on down -- Joe Biden has this:


Dear President Biden,


Has Vice President Harris discussed any of my Blog Posts with you -- yet???


This is my FUNNIEST!!! It shows the TAR-BALL (or BABY), like told in "Uncle Remus Stories" from Atlanta, Georgia -- EVERYONE , including me, doing smart, stupid, fearful and hateful -- as well as LOVING THINGS  -- and ALL of it is HISTORY and CANNOT be CHANGED  -- just reinterpreted and LEARNED FROM  -- OK ???


EVERYONE'S FORGIVEN -- but God only forgives those who come clean, learn, and become  SELF-RESPECTING , again:




BTW: REGISTERED Blog Hits have just hit (6:43 EDT)15,323  -- 3,000 more than  EVER BEFORE  -- and there's still more TIME, today -- HA!!!




Scott D. Kenan

Cyber-General, FIVE STARS

Mexico y Estados Unidos
Self-Appointed



The Knights of Columbus -- re-branded as the Honor Guards of North Carolina -- marched in Wilmington, North Carolina two years and one month ago -- threatening to MURDER ALL BLACKS for JESUS CHRIST their SAVIOR -- with FULL SUPPORT of Dem Sheriff Ed McMahon, DEM Mayor "Bill" Saffo, DEM D.A. Benjamin R. David, and DEM and BLACK Police Chief Donny Williams -- all of them CHRISTIANS!!!



>>> Dear Sheriff McMahon and  ALL OTHER FAKE CHRISTIANS  (NAZIS), in the  Lower Cape Fear !!! And on top of this, FOX NEWS is running a video  DESTROYING AL SHARPTON !!!


To:  emcmahon@nhcgov.com, nhccommissioners@nhcgov.com, bill.saffo@wilmingtonnc.gov, council@wilmingtonnc.gov, benjamin.r.david@nccourts.org, jennifer.harjo@nccourts.org, contact@ncjustice.org, My Story, watchdog@cnn.com, scoops@huffingtonpost.com, editorial@nytimes.com, breakingnews@newsobserver.com, breakingnews@starnewsonline.com, bschachtman@whqr.org, kevin.maurer@gmail.com, pastorsoffice@saintrafael.org


Cc:  jkenan02@gmail.com, mikekenan@comcast.net, kenan5@aol.com, duffyjr3@verizon.net, connor.kenan@nordicwi.com, max.kenan17@icloud.com, gmeyer@optikos.com, susan@susangrant.com, marybethlernihan@gmail.com, lena.ludwig@vitalgains.com, bojones1951@gmail.com, Scott Kenan


For now, let me just say that my brother Mike who is far richer than my Mother and Sisters combined -- but REFUSES to help me financially, except on certain occasions and in smaller amounts than he used to -- just sent me $200.00 for "Hurricane Prep". I had actually planned to ASK HIM for $300.00 for Labor Day -- LOL!!! THAT is how much I've had to spend in recent weeks for EXTRA EXPENSES.


But $200.00 will do as I eat more "rice and beans" to economize, and I may NEVER afford to eat another Samburger ($18.50 including tax and tip), at Mess Hall that is less than half a mile from my apartment -- BOO HOO !!!




Walter Five -- Yesterday, although I was NOT ON LSD 
(or magic mushrooms, or even marijuana), and 
saw an SUV with flags flying in a Food Lion parking 
lot. I checked and it had HUGE DECALS of 
MACHINE GUNS and "American Honor 
Guards of North Carolina" -- which was the 
Roman Catholic "Knights of Columbus" 
dressed in Trumpwear, Crosses of Jesus, 
Confederate Battle Flags, NAZI insignia and they 
marched for "Blue Lives Matter", but 
taunted BLACKS, saying they will soon 
MURDER THEM ALL FOR 
JESUS CHRIST!!! 


So, I wrote DIRECTLY to Pope Francis -- who just 
yesterday claimed that the Repubican Party of the USA 
now worships a TWISTED idea of Jesus that is 
PURE EVIL!!! 


Anyway, my last posting had gotten over 9,000 
hits today by NOON!!! And I will NEXT WRITE Ed 
McMahon to let him know TOO MANY 
WILMINGTON CITIZENS know he runs 
Drugs and White Supremacy with my 
Republican Kenan Family, and he will 
SOON BE ARRESTED and if NOT the 
citizens will vote all of these 
CHRISTIAN NAZIS out of 
office -- HA!!! 


I will open my Letter to him with THIS COMMENT 
that I'm writing YOU. Here is the posting that is 
SO POPULAR


May be an image of 1 person and text
All reactions:
You and 45 others
3 comments
5 shares
Haha
Haha
Comment
Share

3 comments

Most relevant


 
Shared with Public
Public
Dear Jamie Lee Curtis -- I hope you remember
meeting me in Wilmington, NC's Italian Gourmet
Market while you were filming "Halloween Kills"
-- I was 6' 11" and Thomas Lanier Williams's
(Tennessee's), last assistant and you
KNEW my Kenan Family ran
HARD DRUGS and WHITE
SUPREMACY with the CIA and
Bush, Cheney, Clinton, Trump,
and now Biden Families.


My most RECENT POSTING has gone
SUPER-VIRAL -- PRAISE JESUS , no??? But
THIS VIDEO from MESS HALL also honors
your TATER TOTS!!!:


May be an image of roe
I AM ON STRIKE but my #bougietots are NOT! Eat them in solidarity @dearjohnsbar!
・・・
Bougie your tot…
See more
1 comment
Like
Comment
Share

Comments



>>> ACTUALLY, this video shows  MESS HALL'S love of TATER TOTS   BEST !!!:





 CNN 
Shared with Public
Public
NOTABLY, MSNBC/NBC does NOT block this!!! They just keep promoting Joe Biden who still gets more campaign and other support from Thomas S. Kenan III and Exxon/Mobil and Bank of America -- signed partners with my Kenan Family and Vladimir Putin to make at least HALF A TRILLION DOLLARS developing Putin's OIL RESERVES (but still blocked by Barack Obama's RUSSIAN SANCTIONS that Trump and now Joe Biden cannot get around) -- HA!!!:


If the issue is not resolved, enormous damage could be inflicted on the publishing industry, imperiling the information environment in the US and around the world even more than it is now. It’s not difficult to imagine how A.I. bots integrated into search, apps, and now-ubiquitous smart devices might put many newsrooms out of business, ironically doing so by using the very information they’ve derived from those newsrooms.


Once these outlets are wiped from existence, a void of authoritative sources to train A.I. models would be created, and misinformation could be authoritatively passed along by confused bots feeding off a diet of bad information.

“If there is nothing left of quality to feed on,” Coffey said, “then we are all going to end up with a very bleak future.”

Like
Comment
Share

 
Shared with Public
Public
“I want to remind these people that backwardness is useless, and they must understand that there’s a correct evolution in the understanding of questions of faith and morals,” that allows for doctrine to progress and consolidate over time.

Francis has previously acknowledged the criticism directed at him from some U.S. conservatives, once quipping that it was an “honor” to be attacked by Americans.
Like
Comment
Share







Tommy Tune in  Lady Be Good 


That time Warren Beatty MISTOOK ME for Tommy Tune -- at the party where I met Jackie Kennedy Onassis:











>>> AND THEN, AFTER I'D SENT THIS TO  MY 600+ POLITICAL (& FRIENDS OF TENNESSEE WILLIAMS) CONTACTS  -- but BEFORE I send it via secured-server forms to Biden, Harris, both Obamas, SCOTUS, and  ALL TOP DEMS in CONGRESS :


THIS is the ORDER that  BLESS-ED YOUTUBE  sent me MUSIC VIDEOS when I selected "My Songs" from their choices:



.

No comments: