Saturday, August 12, 2023

RP: Today, I Applied for a Job Writing for HuffPost!!! / I Advised Two Homeless Guys on How to SELL THEIR COCKS for More Money -- and CUSSED OUT Three Black Women Asking for Money for JESUS -- ALL of Them Near "My" Food Lion / And THEN, I Attended "Stone Soup Zine Fest" in the Formerly Kenan-Owned Coca-Cola Bottling Plant on Princess Street!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/08/today-i-applied-for-job-writing-for.html





>>>  ALL of my other ALLIES in the TOP of the Democratic Party  (Sanders, Whitehouse, Raskin, maybe Schiffdefinitely Swalwell, etc.):


Dear Sen. Schumer:


Although Prez Biden, Veep Harris, and both Obamas got this -- the SUPREME COURT is REFUSING to accept it !!!:


Dear V.P. Harris -- and  ALL OTHERS  -- President Biden has ALREADY received this:


Dear President Biden,


WHO KNEW that in a humble, former Coca-Cola bottling Plant in Wilmington, North Carolina, I would FINALLY put it ALL together (my similar claim of a couple of nights ago was just "premature ejaculation" -- as we men-folk say).


YOU -- or your Readers in the CIA, FBI, NSA, Secret Service -- and other Security Orgs -- should  ALL get a KICK out of this .


My Allies ALL need to read it -- but  MORE-SO my ADVERSARIES  -- since they have  ALREADY LOST but haven't all realized that yet :




All Best,


Scott




Actually, I applied with HuffPost AFTER I'd done everything else. I'd been noticing a notice on their front page that they want Readers Opinions to help them improve, so I filled out their incredibly intelligent survey, which gave me to space to EXPAND to send links to THIS BLOG POSTING showing how I BEAT the Christian CIA at THEIR GAME!!!:





I let them know all about my service to Tennessee Williams and my blood-connection to the Kenans that put Trump into power and BOUGHT OFF Joe Biden, Joe Manchin, and all of the NAZI-Democrats -- the Republicans were ALWAYS THEIRS!!!


I FORGOT to mention to them that a TOP PRODUCER from WECT-TV6 -- our NAZI-operated NBC affiliate -- told me right after I moved BACK to Wilmington, NC after my SECOND period of Political Exile in Puerto Vallarta, that ALL NEWS MEDIA had met when they heard I was back in town, and AGREED that NO ONE would report on ME -- until ANOTHER OF THEM had reported on me -- a bit of a MIND FUCK, but it has STUCK since June 2015!!!


As all my Readers know, it was JEAN BABETTE STEIN who with George Plimpton threw the party for Tennessee Williams on January 11, 1982, where I MET JACKIE KENNEDY ONASSIS, and where SHE told Tennessee that the Episcopal Church (Sewanee or University of the South), intended to with the Republican Party, CIA, and FBI to MURDER HIM -- and then steal his estate for Sewanee from Harvard University.


Jean Stein's father Jules Stein -- then deceased for a year -- had assembled MCA: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MCA_Inc. and so was one of the wealthiest people in the world -- but NBC and MSNBC REFUSED to carry the news when in 2017, Jean Stein DIED of CIA-assisted suicide -- they threw her off her apartment's balcony!!!


https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-23-uptown-soiree.html


My buddy John Waters' take on HIS BOSOM-BUDDY Jean Stein:





BUT, I forgot to MENTION that I have been FEATURED in articles in the BRITISH and EUROPEAN PRESS!!! Here is ONE example:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/03/published-scott-kenan-interviewed-by.html


https://www.leafie.co.uk/articles/coping-with-cannabis-through-lockdown/


And I FORGOT to mention that I've followed Arianna Huffington since she was a RIGHT-WING REPUBLICAN married to a California Congressman who got caught in bed with NAKED MEN (as Republican married men tend to do), went FULL-STOP PROGRESSIVE and founded Huffington Post and Jimmy Soni got it POPULAR!!!


Jimmy Soni had sat on the Board of Kenan Institute for Ethics!!! https://kenan.ethics.duke.edu/ BUT, when he left to develop HuffPost India (the land of his ancestors), he was charged with MULTIPLE COUNTS of preying SEXUALLY on subordinate women!!! And REMEMBER, Stacey Abrams also sat on KIE's Board -- before she decided to turn Georgia BLUE!!!


For YEARS, I've been sending every blog post to scoops@huffingtonpost.com and now also watchdog@CNN.com -- and WATCHED as their online and TV coverage CHANGE in reaction to what I've sent -- or we are just OF THE SAME MIND and it is just COINCIDENCE!!!


I also send to Ali Velshi of MSNBC via mystory@velshi.com -- and then he and the OTHER MUSLIMS seem to get a THRILL out of it -- but NONE of MSNBC's CORRUPTED CHRISTIANS or JEWS!!!


So, who knows, they might offer me a JOB!!!


I have been ESPECIALLY ANNOYED by New Hanover County Sheriff Ed McMahon's HUGE DRUG TRAFFICKING with Lower Cape Fear Christian Churches -- and New Hanover County Commissioners doing EVERYTHING to protect WHITE PEOPLE ONLY!!!


At my nearby Food Lion strip mall, I learned from Food Lion's employees that Wilmington Police and NHC Sheriff's Deputies REFUSE to scare away all of the often near-naked and sex-selling homeless DRUG ADDICTS -- like they do at the nearby Harris Teeter shopping center with its CHRISTIAN CATHEDRAL called Chick-fil-A!!!


D.A. Benjamin R. David and I BOTH get haircuts at the GREAT CUTS, there!!! NEVER a homeless person in sight -- nor any SECURITY GUARDS, like Food Lion must hire to protect themselves from THIEVING HOMELESS DRUG ADDICTS.


I also know that Sheriff McMahon or an Agent of the County Commissioners THREATENED the Smoke Shop there, that if they didn't RAISE THE PRICES of their cigarettes, they would YANK THEIR BUSINESS LICENSE, so they raised them!!! The complaints were from Christians selling cigs at higher prices in the neighborhood.


And then when COSTCO kicked me out for LIFE because I kept blogging how their Business Partner, Kenan Advantage Group, trucks ILLEGAL DRUGS all over the USA, Canada, and Mexico (where KAG is the LARGEST TRUCKING COMPANY in all three countries), the LOCAL Costco top Manager called me from the OFFICES of New Hanover County Commissioners -- LOL!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/04/costco-woke-me-this-morning-and.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/04/costco-completes-its-hostile-divorce-of.html


The homeless WHORES hanging out near Food Lion -- one was a 6' 2" super-hot and super built (with some belly paunch), white guy with GLORIOUS CHEST HAIR turning white, and he dresses ONLY in shoes and little white muslin shorts that CLEARLY show the SIZE OF HIS DORK, and you can see the impression of his glans. He's an ASSHOLE and refuses to talk to me. 


The skinny BLACK GUY who is always shitless with blue jeans with a slit so he pulls HIS GIANT COCK out to show people who are interested, is usually lying down and STONED OUT OF HIS HEAD!!! When I told him how two WHITE GUYS HIS AGE standing in front of Slainte Irish Pub on Front Street (one of the BIGGEST hangouts for DRUG TRAFFICKERS in town)THEY CLAIMED that 85% of White Men married to Christian Women in Wilmington are actually GAY  -- and they made a FORTUNE FUCKING White Christian Women whose husbands CAN'T SATISFY THEM!!!


In MY Experience, it is OVER 50% -- but 85% is probably an EXAGGERATION.


event ended

Stone Soup Zine Fest - A Pop Up Market Celebrating DIY Publishing


From LAST YEARhttps://www.facebook.com/events/hi-wire-brewing-wilmington/stone-soup-zine-fest/569251108103560/


Like
Comment
Share


I met the guy who ORGANIZED IT -- he'd seen me SWEATING LIKE A HOG -- and brought me a free bottle of water that they gave anyone who wanted one -- since the former Coca-Cola Bottling Plant was HOT AS HELL despite a giant air-conditioner and several industrial-sized fans blowing air!!!


EVERY SINGLE PERSON I spoke with KNEW the Kenans run HARD DRUGS with the Christian Churches and EVERY LOCAL POLITICIAN except Rob Zapple!!! And they ALSO KNEW that Obama is GAY AS A GOOSE and that BOTH DONALD TRUMP and JOE BIDEN are SLAVES to Thomas S. Kenan III and Vladimir Putin!!!


I cannot imagine WHAT will happen with our Municipal Elections this fall --  MERCY !!!


MANY exhibitors got this blog's address to check it out and I have a FEW of their email addresses that I will ADD TO ONE OF MY EIGHT LISTS!!!


Bill Imhoff -- You might not be aware that I'm personal
friends with Ronald, Nancy, and ATHEIST Ron Reagan!!!
And I knew Jackie Kennedy Onassis well and ALL of
JFK's sisters and their husbands -- when I worked for
Thomas Lanier Williams aka "Tennessee". My
Political Blog has had over 5,000,000 views and the
Government forced Google/Blogger to take it down
two days ago -- and yesterday, I FORCED them to
put it back up!!! I'm TOTALLY for Liberty,
Justice, and Opportunity for ALL!!!:

1 comment
Like
Comment
Share

Comments

My Kenan Family (think: UNC Chapel Hill),
INHERITED Henry Flagler's ENTIRE
FORTUNE -- including control of Standard Oil in 1913
-- so MOST of South Florida's development is by
William Rand Kenan, Junior -- who ALSO financed
Hitler's election to Chancellor and controlling what is now
EXXON, built the Oil Refineries in Germany that supplied
MOST of Hitler's Fuels, Lubricants, and Pervitin
(Methamphetamine or Adderall), to fuel Hitler's
WAR MACHINE. Read about it in my blog -- even
President Biden gets EVERY BLOG POST
of mine via secured server:

No photo description available.
Miami Beach, 1919 and 2023 😮
𝗖𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁 𝗴𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗥𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗢𝘄𝗻𝗲𝗿 🌎
#miamibeach #miamiflorida #miami

This has now been posted for over six hours and NO
ONE LIKES IT!!! The ONLY TOP CRIMINAL I saw in
this TikTok was Thomas Elliot Keith who had
partnered with Don Weise then of Alyson Books to
PRETEND to publish my Memoir that even TOM KEITH
gave an EXCELLENT REVIEW TO and he EDITED IT and
was the only one PAID by Don Weise!!!


He also STIFFED ME of my ADVANCE -- and refused to
pay the Book Cover designer -- who gave me
PERMISSION to use it for FREE --
especially if I can put Don Weise and
Thomas Keith into PRISON.


John Uecker -- who murdered Tennessee by smothering
him with a pillow on orders of CIA Agent John Eastman
of Eastman & Eastman Law in NYC -- whom I can
PROVE also MURDERED John Lennon before that
for the CIA. Lawyer Eastman died a year ago of a sudden
aggressive cancer. HE partnered with Paul McCartney and
his SECOND WIFE, Nancy Shevell, and her family's
Shevell Trucking ran HARD DRUGS with
Kenan Transport (now Kenan Advantage Group/COSTCO),
all up and down the East Coast, also now with Alec &
Hilaria Baldwin, Dame Jillian Sackler (the
Supreme Court just threw OUT their
sweetheart Opioid Settlement -- and
Tennessee was ADDICTED to their
Opioid Valium)!!! Frank Hawkins Kenan
and James Graham Kenan -- two lifelong
Ku Klux Klan members -- encouraged the Episcopal
Church's Sewanee TOP COUNSEL in 1983, Michael
Remer, to work with the CIA, FBI, and Tennessee's
long-time "friend" Maria St. Just (nee Britneva) of Russia
to kill Tennessee.


Maria controlled the Grenfell Bank, which she later sold
and it became the CORE of Deutsche Bank
-- the ONLY bank to fund the Trump and Kushner
Families after they kept defaulting -- and were also
how Putin funneled funds to the Trumps!!!


Thomas Keith told me in 2005, that he PLIED Paul
Willis with DRUGS and with DEEP
PLUNGINGS into his butt -- to control him,
and Tom Keith's long-time lover is
Arturo Noguera, a Colombian Native
whose FAMILY runs the DRUG MAFIAS
of Stone Mountain, GA -- where I wrote my
memoir!!!


I'm getting CLOSER to putting Tom Keith, Paul
Willis, Annette Saddik, and OTHER TRAITORS
into PRISON!!! If I'm not invited -- paid in full for
transportation, accomodations, and meals
and other expenses -- to the 2024 TW/NOLA
Festival as a SPEAKER, I'll SPEED UP my
ATTACKS of them and this Festival --
just like that Judge is holding Donald Trump's
lying feet to the fire -- for a SPEEDY TRIAL!!!


My Kenan Family that controls Exxon-Mobil, Bank of
America, Kenan Advantage Group/Costco, the American
Petroleum Institute, Coca-Cola, the Ku Klux Klan,
Episcopal and Presbyterian Churches are now
SCARED TO DEATH of me!!!


Here are
the Professional Reviews of my Memoir:


Have you followed us on #Tiktok yet? Drop by and check out our #TWFest23 Highlight Reel to reminisce on all the wonderful memories from this past festival!
2 comments
Like
Comment
Share

Comments


Like
Comment
Share









.

No comments: