Saturday, August 19, 2023

RP: Trump FINALLY SHUT UP Just Days Ago -- and within HOURS, America's TOP NAZI (my MOTHER), Came Down with COVID (fully vaccinated, Mom caught it in St. Raphael's Catholic Church in Raleigh), and Almost DIED -- HA!!! / Except for the MUSLIMS, MSNBC Keeps Pushing NAZI Joe Biden and His TOP SUPPORTER, Kenan-Controlled EXXON-MOBIL!!! / MORE!!!:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/08/trump-finally-shut-up-just-days-ago-and.html



My sister Jane Ann Kenan with my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan -- when they visited me in Wilmington, NC in May of 2022!!!



>>>  Dear Vice President Harris  -- and  ALL PATRIOTS !!!:


Joe has gotten this, and NOW, so have YOU !!!:


Dear President Biden,


THIS is what you have been bidin' your TIME for -- waiting to GET IT !!! The  PERFECT WRAP-UP  of my "Earthly Purpose" -- not that I will die any time, soon.


BTW: I forgot to MENTION in my blog, that my Mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan (100.5 years old), is healing RAPIDLY from COVID !!!




Scott


Yes, when I spoke with Mom for half an hour Sunday, August 13, she was JOLLY and full of energy. But Tuesday, she took to her bed, saying THE NEWS IS HELL, and then on Wednesday, she was completely confused. Mom had gotten ALL of her COVID vaccinations, but said she had parked her walker in St. Raphael's Catholic Church next to an "older guy", who sneezed a few times. She had ALSO been to COSTCO for an adjustment of her new Hearing Aids -- but Costco and Wells Fargo Bank are the TWO Wilmington businessess that took ALL COVID PRECAUTIONS far more than any other stores!!!


Mom's symptoms were only that she had a lot of CONGESTION and was in terrible PAIN. She was TOTALLY CONFUSED, but did not know that!!! Jane and I had been on the phone with her frequently, and Mom INSISTED that Jane NOT COME OVER to sleep there if Mom needed to run to the hospital.


Jane and I BOTH ASSUMED Mom would die in the night -- which Mom would LOVE TO DO. She CLAIMS she confessed all of her SINS and would go STRAIGHT TO HEAVEN and be with JESUS -- while WAITING for Donald Trump -- Jesus's PARTNER IN CRIME -- to join them in DEATH!!! 


I bet she NEVER confessed that she set up Wilmington and Atlanta, GA's CHRISTIAN DRUG MAFIAS -- for JESUS, of course -- nor that she, my Father, and Coach Lou Holtz and his wife, Beth, had PLANNED the NAZI takeover of the USA with Pope John-Paul II -- eventually with Trump, Biden, Manchin, Emanuel, McGurk, Plouffe (who is STILL all over MSNBC -- like NON-CHRISTIAN Rev. Al "Booty-Call" Sharpton), and with Nancy Pelosi, the QUEEN of making MILLIONS off INSIDER TRADING !!!




https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/10/john-boehner-splits-with-coach-lou.html


OK, the CIA is NOW BLOCKING my usual proceedure to paste in images from my computer that I use when I CAN'T use the REGULAR WAY!!!


I HAVE REALLY HIT A NERVE of  JOE BIDEN  and the CHRISTIAN CIA!!!


What is TRULY FUNNY is that as soon as TRUMP SHUT UP, most MAJOR WAYS the CIA has used to SERIOUSLY SLOW DOWN MY COMPUTER -- and ALSO MY TV'S "Cable TV over the Internet" -- that have PLAGUED ME for a MONTH -- ALL STOPPED and pages come in at REGULAR SPEED on my computer, and I can now CHANGE CHANNELS on my TV -- without it  BUFFERING  for up to  TWO MINUTES !!!


BUT, as they have for the LAST FOUR MONTHS, ALL EMAILS come into my "TRASH" folder, one or two per day into my "SPAM" -- but ONLY a few cleverly disguised TRICK EMAILS loaded with MALWARE land in my "INBOX" -- and it saves me the time of sending MOST to trash, since FAR FEWER are REAL EMAILS -- that I then send to -- and keep in -- "INBOX".




>>> So, HERE ARE SOME STORIES that do NOT REQUIRE I paste in any images from my own computer!!!:

Claudia Schmitt -- I don't know what part of the world
you are from, but my Kenan Family that rules
Wilmington as well as North Carolina, and the USA via
EXXON-MOBIL, Bank of America, Coca-Cola, Kenan
Advantage Group/COSTCO -- runs hard drugs
with St Jude's MCC and MANY of the gays I
know who are addicts and major traffickers worship
there -- and MANY of them have DIED OF
OVERDOSES!!!


The STRAIGHT PEOPLE (half of the men are
closet-case gays), attend First Presbyterian (like
our D.A Ben David whose male lovers and whose
WIFE AND KIDS I also know), or St. James
Episcopal -- LOL!!!


Christians are HATE MONGERS!!!
Nevertheless, Pastor John McLaughlin remains my
FACEBOOK FRIEND!!!



Are you looking for a spiritual home? A spiritual home that is diverse and welcomes people from all walks of life? A spiritual home that is actively involved …
See more
All reactions:
Scott Kenan
1 comment
Haha
Haha
Comment
Share

Comments

My Kenan Family of Chapel Hill, NC controls EXXON-MOBIL, Bank of America, the American Petroleum Institute, Kenan Advantage Group/COSTCO, Coca-Cola, the Ku Klux Klan, etc. -- and back in 1999, ALSO Chevron!!! Send them all to HELL (or at least to PRISON)!!!


They put Trump into the Presidency and then Joe Biden to FINISH THE JOB of NAZI-FYING the USA for Jesus Christ their SAVIOR -- LOL!!!


Like
Comment
Share

All reactions:
Scott Kenan
3 comments
Haha
Haha
Comment
Share

Comments




Paul McCartney and his second wife Nancy
Shevell and her family's Shevell Trucking ran
hard drugs with my family's Kenan Transport, now
Kenan Advantage Group/COSTCO, on the
East Coast of the USA.


While working for Tennessee Williams 1981 & 1982,
I KNEW McCartney's brother-in-law CIA
Agent John Eastman of Eastman &
Eastman Law in Manhattan -- Tennessee's
Lawyer. Eastman with the CIA, FBI, and Episcopal
Church MURDERED Tennessee in 1983 with
help of my relatives Frank Hawkins Kenan and
James Graham Kenan -- both lifelong KU KUX
KLAN members -- exactly like Jackie
Kennedy Onassis warned us
about on Jan. 11, 1982 at Jean Babette
Stein and George Plimpton's party for Tennessee.


Also, lawyer Eastman STOLE most of the other
Beatles' wealth for McCartney. And in 1981,
Eastman ordered John Lennon's murder to
ENRICH Paul McCartney. It is
ALL HISTORY and CANNOT BE
CHANGED!!!


Whoever believes OTHERWISE is a NAZI, a fucking
CHRISTIAN, or a BAD JEW!!!
See more in my blog:



0:27 / 1:33
Paul McCartney visiting his childhood home.
Copyright carpool karaoke
All reactions:
Scott Kenan
2 comments
Angry
Angry
Comment
Share

Comments



Wilmington City Councilman Charlie Rivenbark (his real-estate firm repped the DEAL and he got HUGE COMMISSIONS FROM IT!!!), isn’t shy when it comes to voicing his preference on where city offices should be located inside the building. Multiple options are on the table, but it will come down to either the city occupying the bottom floors, or the penthouse floors at the top.


“We’re the long-term people there. We’re the ones going to be there 75 or 100 years, that’s where we need to be. That’s our building, we’ve got a very attractive building that’s sitting on the 50-yard line, trophy location,” said Councilman Charlie Rivenbark at Tuesday’s Wilmington City Council meeting. Rivenbark would then go on to say, “That’s where this city needs to be and I’m not going to apologize to anybody for going first class, we deserve it.”


Rivenbark wants to lease out the lower floors, and Mayor Pro-Tem Margaret Haynes agreed. “Yes, we would get more money for the top floors but because of that and finding the perfect tenant, it would be more expensive if we would get more money, but it would also be more difficult to find a tenant,” said Haynes.


Councilmembers Luke Waddell and Neil Anderson fell on the other side of the debate, saying the bottom half is easier for public access and leaving the top floors for potential financial gain.


Dem Councilman Kevin Spears -- KNOWN for HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING with BLACK CHRISTIAN CHURCHES, was silent -- LOL!!!
Like
Comment
Share

This is how my OLD BUDDY, INDEPENDENT NORTH CAROLINA PROSECUTOR Kimberly Overton-Spahos told me in 2018 that she was DOCUMENTING D.A. Benjamin R. David's HUGE DRUG-TRAFFICKING in partnership with my once-attorney, Chief Public Defender Jennifer Harjo -- and it looks like they will ARREST BEN DAVID and his brother Brunswick County D.A. Jon David for DRUG-TRAFFICKING and/or WHITE SUPREMACY -- and trying to MURDER ME with Saffo and Charlie Rivenbark, TOO !!! You must open this fully to get the DETAILS:

Like
Comment
Share


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/04/in-memoriam-for-haston-lavern-caulder.html









.

No comments: