Thursday, October 13, 2011

Continuing the POST APOCALYPSE Clean-Up (The American Spring!!!)



I decided to share some FACEBOOK comments I've made today:

>>> Regarding this story: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/12/john-edwards-case_n_1008033.html?show_comment_id=112831186#comment_112831186,sb=901254,b=facebook

Scott Kenan:


This is really getting interesting!!! (and I dare say will soon rip a GIANT hole in recent Political Mythology!!!). Everyone (including me) totally dissed Edwards (which was easy due to his expensive hair-DON'T, shucks-eatin' grin, and lousy treatment of his cancer-affected and kindly wife), BUT, there seems to be quite a bit more to the story!!!

Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill, NC (my distant... cousin now in control of most of the family corporations and Charitable Trusts -- fueled by inheritance of the great bulk of Henry Flagler's Standard Oil Trust and Florida develpment fortunes -- who kindly sent 60 MINUTES to Puerto Vallarta a year ago to get my own story of how the Republican Party was trying to kill me after I revealed how the Bush/Cheney/Gingrich/Fox News Republicans control all heavy narco-trafficking in the US and Afghanistan, and with whom I once shared a boyfriend in 1985 while the movie BLUE VELVET was being filmed outside Robbie's Kenan-built Carolina Apartments apartment in Wilmington, NC), gave SEVERAL large contributions to John Edwards' presidential campaign in 2007 (and oddly, gave Mitt Romney's campaign $500.00 on 2/21/2007 THE DAY BEFORE he gave Edwards $1,000.00!!!).

Now, Kenans are not known for being stupid (and maybe having traditionally supported Republicans like his Dad, Frank Hawkins Kenan, did -- until they realized the GOP had been hijacked by TRAITOROUS Bush/Cheney/Fox News/Tea Party devils -- he HAD to for appearances), so my attention is FIXED on this battle by Mr. Edwards who originally was seen as a Populist (whether deserved or not, I cannot say at this point).

I just KNOW that this court battle and the Issa investigation of Eric Holder are going to RIP DEMOCRATIC PARTY POLITICS TO SHREDS, and Brother Obama will be revealed to be the Anti-Negro, Traitor he really is (he only supports bills to help US Citizens that CANNOT pass Congress, and caves in to ALL GREEDY Republican demands!!!)

Follow me on my blog if you'd like. There is an index a couple of scrolls below my Tennessee Williams memoir (rave reviews from John Lahr of THE NEW YORKER and the top Williams scholars): http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/ .

Thank you,
Scott


>>> Regarding this story: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/12/oecd-life-happiness-report_n_1007484.html#s404058&title=1_Denmark?show_comment_id=112826245#comment_112826245,sb=901254,b=facebook

Scott Kenan:

It occurs to me that with the exception of the United States and England, the happiest countries are ones that have NEAR RACIAL PURITY!!! That is, not so many immigrants from other places, so not so many conflicts of cultures.

I'll keep my United States citizenship (and add Mexican citizenship later -- Mexican children and families are the happiest I've ever seen, and to me THAT is most telling). Whether the US pot melts and mixes or not is not so important. Learning to live together in Liberty and Justice IS, and we will do it, PRAISE ALLAH!!!

ADDED 10:45 AM: Several astute comments were left on HuffPost correcting me and adding to an intelligent conversation on this topic. Go to the original post using the link above to get there to read them.


>>> Regarding this story: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/12/free-trade-deals_n_1008237.html?show_comment_id=112824406#comment_112824406,sb=901254,b=facebook

Scott Kenan:

This deal proves my point that President Obama is a Republican in Democrat drag. He should be hung on the gallows as a Traitor after a fair and transparent trial. Ditto all the politicians in Congress who voted for this.

Have you noticed: OBAMA ONLY SUPPORTS BILLS BENEFITTING AMERICANS THAT HE KNOWS CANNOT PASS CONGRESS. This is how he keeps any political cred. Barack Obama is the bigest piece of... political crap we (inclding me) ever ellected to office. May he BURN IN THE HELL OF HIS OWN MAKING.

See my blog for more, later today: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/. Having worked for Tennessee Williams, I was with the playwright when Jackie Kennedy Onassis told us secrets of how our government murdered her husband, RFK, and MLK Jr. I promised her I would get her revenge one day, and, as a North Carolina KENAN, I am uniquely positioned to do so. The battle is already won, but the losers haven't yet gotten the memo. They will, and soon.

You might begin here. There's an index to my blog a couple of scrolls under the instructions on how to buy my book on Tennessee Williams that got rave reviews from John Lahr of THE NEW YORKER and others: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/05/my-reply-to-cnns-request-for-info.html

Scott


>>> Regarding this story: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/12/bill-clinton-in-chicago-o_n_1007184.html?ref=fb&src=sp&comm_ref=false#sb=901254,b=facebook

Scott Kenan:

Bill Clinton ROCKS -- and so does his wife, Hilary!!! Too bad we (including me) fell for Obama's FAUX CHANGE. Brother Obama, our HALF-WHITE President is too naive to stand up to Repubpicans effectively, although he SEEMS to have a good heart. He's surrounded by FAKE DEMOCRAT advisors who seem to do nothing but support the GREED of Republicans. Later today, I'll call for a GRILLING of Eric Holder in Congressman Darrel Issa's court. See: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/ .

ADDED at 10:48 AM: I will not need to comment further on Eric Holder. Rep. Issa's committee can handle this investigation properly (I hope).

No comments: