Friday, October 21, 2011

Republican Party and Fox News Hackers: PAY UP!!!



What's on your mind?

News International agrees to pay family in hacking scandal


http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/10/21/news-international-agrees-to-pay-family-in-hacking-scandal/comment-page-2/#comment-904168

News International, publisher of the now-defunct News of the World newspaper in Great Britain, has agreed to pay 2 million British pounds -- the equivalent of $3.2 million -- to the family of British teenager Milly Dowler, who disappeared in 2002 and was later found dead...

LikeUnlike · · Share · about a minute ago


Scott Kenan:

So when is Fox News going to pay ME for the extreme damages caused by their hacking of my computers and cell phones??? I am clearly owed far more!!! See: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-memorium-evan-fish-patriot-friend.html

>> FYI: To date (to my knowledge) NO investigation into the forced suicide of my friend Evan Fish has begun. Several times people pretending to be (or callously being) Evan's friends or family (I think their email accounts were hacked as NO family could be this hateful about their own), emailed me asking for the names of Wilmington Law Enforcement Officials who had given me information implicating District Attorney Benjamin David's complicity in this murder.

Each time, I replied that I would discuss it on the phone with them (so that I could at least get a fix on a human voice -- far more unique and identifying than an email), and provided my phone number. NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THEM EVER CALLED ME OR CONTACTED ME AGAIN. To me, this proves they were ACTUALLY CORRUPT LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICIALS (or scared relatives of Evans forced to do it), looking to get names of people to PUNISH FOR GIVING ME INFO.

THIS is the extraordinary power and reach of the Narco-Traffickers in Wilmington, NC!!!

But maybe I have helped lessen it a little . . .

(tee-hee)
Scott
.

No comments: