Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Your Tax Dollars at Work!!!



>>> I DID get my letter to the JUDICIAL STANDARDS COMMISSION in yesterday's US Mail -- after emailing it to several people in that commission.

First, I'd like to begin by thanking the person who after buying my book from Amazon.com went to this blog and sent me a donation that will catch up my back rent at the homeless shelter (yes, they all require rent here in Wilmington after a couple of weeks), and more. The two people who wrote reviews of my book on Amazon sent me donations previously.

The only Tennessee Williams scholar who sent a donation was Allean Hale, who in her nineties is the Oldest Living and Practicing Tennessee Williams Scholar. I dedicated my book to her because she also encouraged me in my fight to find out the truth of how Tennessee Williams died. I appreciate that the scholars fear their careers will be killed by Thomas Keith, Sewanee lawyer Michael Remer (who works in NYC), and Paul McCartney's former brother-in-law John Eastman -- all of whom either were part of the original plot to murder TW, or its cover-up (Episcopal Bishop J. Neil Alexander of Atlanta is also complicit in the cover-up).

Both people who named John Uecker as Tennessee's murderer in their published memoirs regarding TW ( his brother Dakin: http://www.amazon.com/Tennessee-Williams-Intimate-Biography-Dakin/dp/0877954887/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1319042811&sr=1-1 , former PARADE weekly collumnist Dotson Rader: http://www.amazon.com/Tennessee-Heart-Intimate-Memoir-Williams/dp/B000IWUU3C/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1319042964&sr=1-1 ) suffered for it.

That said, Dakin was an odd bird and was ridiculed (even by Tennessee in my presence) as the most insane member of their admittedly dysfunctional family. Dotson Rader had his career ruined and was apparently afraid to reply to me when I found him and wrote him more than a year ago.

This is why I recommend that Williams Scholars -- or anyone else who is afraid to donate electronically -- send a personal check or untraceable MONEY ORDER made out to Scott D. Kenan and mail it here:

Scott Kenan
c/o Mercy House Shelter
411 Red Cross Street
Wilmington, NC 28401

Thank you for your kindness!!!

>>> IN OTHER NEWS:

1. I'm glad to see that at least one of Wilmington's street cleaners is able to spend time reading books at The Pavilion by the river while his black co-worker works. This is the same worker who seems to get all over the Historic District and used to tell me not to mess with Ben David, District Attorney. He is also one who gives Robbie Trayhan small jobs and small amounts of cash to buy beer -- apparently in exchange for info from Robbie.

2. And speaking of Robbie, yesterday, not only did I NOT let him get away with pretending he did not briefly try to "inflate" me by ambushing me while I was taking a shower when he first moved into my apartment on 8th Street some months ago (Robbie is straight but was encouraged by SOMEONE to do what it took to make me think he loved me so I would tell him things and give him things), but I called him what he is: The Most Selfish Pereson I Ever Met. Doesn't mean I don't like him -- he's quite charming in his childish, alcoholic way.

3. But on a more serious note, last night after not getting a bed at Mercy House Shelter because it was full, I overheard Robbie talking to two friends about his thinking recently about suicide because his options all seem to have run out. After losing my friend Evan Fish to MURDERERS in Wilmington Law Enforcement (google my name and "Evan Fish" to find my posts about how he was FORCED to appear to commit suicide by jumping off a parking deck in Wilmington by Ben David's goons because he knew too much about drug trafficking here. I'm still calling for a Federal Investigation), I don't want to lose Robbie to REAL suicide. I'll listen closely and commit him if he doesn't soon improve.

4. When the truth finally comes out how many in Wilmington are involved in drug trafficking and how many city workers actually only use their power to PROTECT the drug traffic (judges, cleaners, psychological evaluators, police, sheriff's deputies -- and of course the District Attorney!!!) everyone will understand why this country is BROKE. The money is used to protect the corrupt system instead of do the REAL work that the actual job titles indicate. Security systems and companies are the biggest scams because they HACK honest people and trap them. They protect the guilty (as a genereal rule -- not ALL of them).

5. When you have WITNESSED things like Newt Gingrich's drug scheme : http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/05/newt-gingrich-stone-mountain-drug.html and Patrick Stansbury's drug scheme in conjunction with GA Republican Congressman John Linder: bottom of this posting: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2010/08/follow-up-provincetown-tw.html you begin to realize how the money is all going to pay Republicans and their companies that surveil citizens, hack and corrupt email, use electronic means to alter evidence, etc.

6. I want to make clear that I do NOT have evidence suggesting my first cousin on Mom's side's husband, Greg Lernihan or the company he founded http://www.convergint.com/ is in any way involved in illegal activity. Greg and Marybeth are devout Catholics, and that should say it all!!!

7. On the Presbyterian side of things, there is a reason a significant number of both candidates for Elder or Deacon and congregation members did NOT show up this past Sunday when the slate was voted in. Many disgruntled members had complained to me about the church's direction and obtuseness to reality, and I had NOT told them of my allegations against Ben David regarding drug trafficking.

I WILL say though that one long-time member whom I asked about how the proceedures go said there would be an opportunity to nominate someone else (there was), but if you opened your mouth, church leadership would EXCOMMUNICATE YOU. He was quite angry and then stormed out after service, refusing to sit through the process. I hope the ministers wake up to the problem eventually.

8. Today, I DID meet with the man in charge of the grounds and I have volunteered to take over restoration and maintainance of the Bible Herb Garden that has suffered so much in recent months. PRAISE JESUS!!! Finally I get to garden again -- even though I live in a homeless shelter!!!
Scott
.

No comments: