Wednesday, November 16, 2011

North Carolina Court System CONDEMNS Itself!!!

Disclaimer: I knew Kitty Carlisle when I worked for Tennessee Williams.

>>> THIS BLOG POST WAS HACKED IMMEDIATELY AFTER I POSTED IT AND THE ORDER OF MUCH OF IT RE-ORDERED -- AFTER I CONFIRMED IT POSTED CORRECTLY. REPUBLICANS AND FOX NEWS HACKERS: GET OFF MY DAMN CASE!!! I HAVE WON!!! GIVE UP, ALREADY. JEEZ!!!!!

I hope I can properly re-order things without too much difficulty.

>>> BUT FIRST THE NEWS:

1. It's always fun when I take a day off blogging to see which of my old posts are hit most without me emailing the day's post to the 50-100 people I email it to (some of them hit the blog to see the graphic, thus skewing my numbers). Yesterday, The USUAL top foreign countries to hit my blog were ENTIRELY absent: Saudi Arabia, Russia, and Afghanistan. Not a single hit from ANY of them.

The top ten posts that were hit were all OVER the place, showing people are looking into everything from District Attorney Ben David's and Judge Sandra Ray Criner's crimes to deep info I have on Mexican narco-traffickers and the death of Evan Fish.

>>> But here's the REAL surprise: The most hit post yesterday is typically the second most hit. This one post got 80 HITS (almost 1/3 of all hits yesterday -- a slow day), and ten times the number of hits of the second most popular!!!: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2010/02/nancy-reagan-queen-of-holly-wood-blow.html . Fancy (Nancy) that!!!

2. There was both good and bad news on the Labor Front in Wilmington, NC: James Sharpe (who lives in the same homeless shelter I do) is reported to have lost his job through his own fault. I resisted temptation to find out details -- he's had a string of bad luck lately, which I hope ends soon.

Also, South Eighth Street's top drug dealer (according to neighbors there) George Padezanin, whom I was tricked (by employees of New Hanover County Court System), out of successfully prosecuting for assault of ME (see halfway down this page, beginning " >>> THEN: " while ignoring intemperate vulgarities at the top of the page: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/11/outrage-in-court-x2.html ), WAS ACTUALLY SPOTTED BY ME WORKING WITH A HELPER PAINTING A HOUSE!!!

It's good to see that HAND-PAINTED HOMES is back in business. During the several months I lived across the street from George, he only drove around frequently "making estimates" but never painting anything. Neighbors told me that was how he delivered drugs -- but I never saw him actually handling anything but a marijuana joint.

George is painting the building on the SE corner of Dock and Water Streets -- attached to the warehouse on Dock that's been made into a super-luxury home. (I am NOT claiming these people made their money dealing drugs -- I wouldn't know, AND association with George is NOT an indicator. His clients from years ago were NOT necessarily DRUG MILLIONAIRES -- I've gotten several of their stories and comments about George's work back then. They ALL praised his painting skills.) I met the lady of the house a couple of weeks ago, and told her how much I loved what I could see of the place from the street.

Also: I never wanted to put anything on George's record or make him go to jail or be on probation. I just wanted to make my point that he was protected by Ben David. I pretty well proved that. I actually LIKE George's wife Cheryl Padezanin. She looks terrific, was always nice to me -- giving me a cigarette in the odd times I was out of them (I had money back then) -- and she pulled like CRAZY while yelling at George to STOP when he was kicking me.

3. I have an appointment to get new eyeglasses and my parents are helping me out with this.

4. I have an appointment next week to meet with the lawyer who can (hopefully) get financial resolution between me and my former employer, Patrick Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc. in Snellville, GA ( www.pentagon-usa.com ). Patrick still owes me $34,200.00 for buy-back of company stock after he fired me without cause in January 2010. He claimed to be Christian and doing what might be called my "faggot ass" justice by firing me and refusing to pay me what he ADMITTED in STILL-EXISTING documents he owed me. Then he promised to pray for me.

I hope I do not have to resort to asking the people he contracts with at the various schools to help me get financial justice and avoid a HUGE EMBARRASSMENT not only for Patrick, but for virtually OUR ENTIRE UNITED STATES MILITARY -- or at least the Service Academies and War Colleges. See Patrick's list of clients here: http://www.pentagon-usa.com/client.html .

5. Plants should be delivered today so I can begin to add color to the Biblical Herb Garden at First Presbyterian Church this afternoon -- or soon, depending on weather. See: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/11/chilling-out-with-president-wilson.html .

6. After going over Ernie Thompson's head to get advice from a woman at First Prez who has an Old Testament Name (and skin more tanned than most of the folks there), I've decided NOT to try to partner with http://www.wilmingtonjournal.com/news/default.asp and demand a Nelson Mandela style Truth and Reconciliation event regarding the 1898 Wilmington Race Riot (as some have asked me to do. My distant relative William R. Kenan Sr. -- NOT Jr. -- was primarily responsible for starting the riot which VIOLENTLY overturned the City Government, cause Wilmington to go from 2/3 black to less than majority black, and black-owned businesses and properties were seized without compensation. The number of blacks who were murdered is unknown -- but known to be substantial. This MOST HEINOUS RACIST EVENT IN US HISTORY has gone severely under-reported AND was the inspiration for all the Jim Crow Laws that then swept the South.

>>> ALL THIS FROM THE ACTIONS OF THE ONE TRUE ROGUE KENAN!!! (His children and their heirs have done much more in the most positive ways, THANK GOD!!! )

Anyway, my advisor said we have a lot of other things to worry about now, and no reason to bring all that up. And frankly, I've worked the last nerve of some of the leadership of First Prez too much already. I'm hopin' to just keep them all laughin' over there from now on.

Wait 'til I give Ernie some ideas on how to shake more money out the the Frozen Chosen (they're all a bunch of CHEAP Scots, mostly). That should be fun . . .

>>> FINALLY, THE HEADLINE STORY (reduced to a nutshell):

Yesterday, I got a letter from the State of North Carolina Judicial Standards Commission, which came to the following conclusion:

Having considered the allegations of your complaint, the Commission has asked me to notify you that it is determined that your complaint did not present persuasive evidence of judicial misconduct to justify further inquiry into your complaint. Therefore, no further action will be taken in this matter and your file has been closed.

>>> Here is my complaint verbatim. I think they should have at least looked at the court reporter's record of what happened or the video and audio tapes -- the entire Court House is wired:

JUDICIAL STANDARDS COMMISSION

P.O. Box 1122
Raleigh, North Carolina 27602

October 18, 2011


Dear Sir or Madam:


On Monday, September 30, 2011, I had a hearing in Judge Sandra Ray Criner’s District Court in New Hanover County Courthouse regarding a Family Violence Restraining Order brought against me by my roommate, Brenda McKnight, who had entered into a rental agreement with me to share the house at 2726 Oleander Drive, Wilmington, NC 28403 which she leased from Charles Smith of Virginia (cell phone: 757-348-4946). Although Brenda and I had gotten along very well for the first three weeks, when her drug dealer, Gerald Austin-Wynn, discovered I lived there, he turned Brenda against me and threatened me and Brenda as well.


Gerald specifically told me that I had NO BUSINESS messing with local District Attorney Benjamin David and he was going to teach me a lesson (I had at the time been doing all possible to force Federal authorities to investigate the District Attorney for protecting heavy drug trafficking in Greater Wilmington – something I have ample evidence of, but have ceased my fight after a Federal Agent recently assured me his agency is well on the way to indicting Mr. David. Parts of this story have run on local TV station 3, and possibly on WRAL in Raleigh, whose news reporter debriefed me while doing a story here in Wilmington).


Gerald worked with Brenda (I even overheard him tell her by phone as she was on the way to swear the commitment papers to “just be creative” and “if you are feeling nervous, just take some of the pills I gave you”), and had her swear involuntary commitment papers against me. I was served them and taken to The Oaks at New Hanover Hospital where it was immediately recognized by the admitting nurse and later Dr. Martin (head of The Oaks) that the commitment was based on lies. I was released after three days, but not before I was served the Restraining Order, sworn out also by Brenda and based on the same lies.


I was forced to be homeless (at the time I was committed and then barred from living in Ms. McKnight’s home, I had another half month of rent paid. I was offered NO COMPENSATION for this), and lived on a concrete pad in downtown Wilmington with no change of clothing -- until it got too cold and wet and I was able to secure a bed at Mercy House Shelter where I remain (assuming I am not forced out as I have not and currently cannot pay the $20.00/week rent that kicked in last weekend after I had stayed two weeks for free. NO ONE – not even my immediate relatives – is willing to help me with this). I have since secured half my belongings from Ms. McKnight’s house, but Danny Sinatra (great-nephew of Frank, who offered to help me along with Police, has been too busy to complete things), so I have not been able to collect the rest yet.


Getting back to the main thread: When Judge Criner called my case, the Plaintiff and Gerald, her witness, were not in the courtroom. Judge Criner had the hall checked, but they were not there. She properly dismissed my case (which I confirmed as I was incredulous and wanted to be sure I heard right). The courthouse is thoroughly wired for sound and video and the tapes should prove all my allegations.


As I left the courthouse, I passed the Brenda and Gerald coming in from a presumed cigarette break – they had left 20-25 minutes earlier as we waited for the courtroom to open, and were gone so long I wondered what they actually were doing. I said nothing, exited the building and on the sidewalk, relaxed while talking to several people about what had happened, then smoked a cigarette. As I was finishing, the bailiff appeared and ordered me back into court.


Although this seemed highly improper to me, I complied and as soon as I was in the court room, Judge Criner (if I heard correctly) claimed I had disrespected the plaintiff and witness in the courthouse. That not being the case, I let out a loud “Excuse me???”


Judge Criner ignored my request for clarity and opened the hearing. After much lying under oath by the plaintiff and witness, she ruled FOR them.


I believe this is what is called Double Jeopardy – and certainly it is improper to open a hearing after the case has been dismissed. I feel Judge Criner acted improperly and I suffered real harm because of it and should be financially compensated by the State of North Carolina for it. I feel Judge Criner should be removed from office and disbarred. A few months ago she ordered a psychological evaluation of me that was a compete fiction EVEN THOUGH I WAS NOT IN HER COURT AT THAT TIME NOR HAD I EVER BEEN. I believe she works in concert with District Attorney David to punish those who oppose the narco-trafficking in Wilmington.


This letter will appear on my blog: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/ as well as be sent to several of my political, law enforcement, and news contacts. More details of all this can be mined from my blog.


Please respond at your earliest convenience.


Thank you,

Scott D. Kenan
% Mercy House Shelter
411 Red Cross Street
Wilmington, NC 28401
(910) 550-XXXX (cell)


scottdkenan@gmail.com
http://scottkenan.blogspot.com




I STAND WITH THE SPIRIT OF FRANK HAWKINS KENAN AND FORMER HEAD OF THE NORTH CAROLINA REPUBLICAN PARTY, TOM FETZER, IN DEMANDING THE REPUBLICAN PARTY IMMEDIATELY REFORM ITSELF OR LEAVE THE STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA.

We stand for Education, a Strong Business Climate, and Liberty and Justice for ALL. Everyone else (The Damn Yankees) can get the HELL out of North Carolina!!!
.

No comments: