Friday, December 9, 2011

Cindy Mitchell Beatty's Documents (etc.) RECOVERED From My Old Computer!!!



Cindy's boyfriend, PERSON JUDGE NOECKER GAG-ORDERED ME NOT TO MENTION IN MY BLOG. This pic makes him look far more handsome than he is, and his hair is now totally changed too. I found this picture on an internet dating site and the Judge did NOT order me to take it off.

>>> Be sure to see Mrs. Betty Bowers explain Traditional Marriage to EVERYBODY ELSE AT BOTTOM OF POST!!!

>>> IN A MAJOR COUP: I recently was able to recover ALL the files from my old computer (the one sister Jane gave me late last winter!!!

(And let me say that in addition to a little cash, mentioned in yesterday's post, my sister DID also give me an old computer and some household items. I failed to mention those. My parents gave me some household items as well, and the three of them helped buy me underwear, nail clippers, cold medication, cotton swabs, razors, and sundry other items. I regret that in my haste, I did not point this out yesterday.)

Readers may recall that Jane's old computer CRASHED on me last summer, right after I got new security software that FOUND SPYWARE on the harddrive WITHIN CINDY'S PASSWORD-PROTECTED "IDENTITY", which I could not access, but the security software found and then eliminated the SPYWARE.

It was almost immediately after this that that computer was hacked and basically destroyed. It was IMPOSSIBLE to bring it up to even Windows Safe Mode, and recently, a computer doctor examined it and said the computer was SHOT. It would be impossible to reload the XP operating system. Before dismantling it to use some of its parts, we extracted ALL files and secured the hard drive for evidence in my upcoming trials.

I am going through the evidence now.

Cindy had told me she was working with District Attorney Ben David and in fact, when I, at the direction of some cops, threw her and her boyfriend PERSON JUDGE NOECKER GAG-ORDERED ME NOT TO MENTION IN MY BLOG out of my house after they refused to pay me a penny of the rent money they owed me, they told me they were going to speak to Ben David about it and file a freeloader or homesteader -- or whatever it's called -- lawsuit against me as they claimed that having stayed there so long THEY HAD A LEGAL RIGHT TO REMAIN AS LONG AS THEY LIKED WITHOUT PAYING RENT!!!

Well, it didn't work out that well, and I found (while packing their things up) that Cindy had made off with some of my business notes (which I found in her personal things) and had a list of claims of crimes I had commited (all lies -- and vague, of course). I also found the phone number of the Wilminigton Police Cyber Detective they and Ben David were working with to nail me.

I remain un-nailed.

In any case, I do NOT wish to harass ANYONE, but I have the right to report the CRIMES COMMITED AGAINST ME -- especially since THE LAW HAS GIVEN ME NO HELP. Fortunately, under the US Constitution, blogs, as a form of journalism, have certain protections. While the Constitution is NOT always recognized in North Carolina as having any Force of Law WHATSOEVER, I do believe I will help change that oversight on the part of the local court system.

I could not find a photo of Cindy on the internet, but I did find one of her boyfriend, posted at the top of this blog. I thought I should show some proof of what we've recovered, so since a professional resume is something no one minds getting out and around, I am publishing Cindy's -- the one she worked on on my computer when she lived in my house. I don't know how to publish a Word doc, so I'll paste in the content. Unfortunately, the formatting is lost. The original is actually QUITE professional. perhaps it will get her a job (if she hasn't gotten one already):

Cindy Mitchell Beatty
P.O. Box XXXX
Wilmington, NC 28402
(910) 508-XXXX
XXXXXXXXXXX@yahoo.com

Objective

To obtain a position as an on air radio personality


Summary

A defined air personality with ten years experience in Wilmington, NC. Knowledge of local activities and music formats


Experience

WKYE/WJAC Radio - Johnstown, PA
 September 1988-October 1990
 Public relations/On air personality
Duties: Commercial production, live on site remotes, board operations


WGNI RADIO - Wilmington, NC
 November 1990-March 1993
 Part-time on air personality (swing shift)
Duties: PSA Director, commercial production, live on site remotes, board operations, fill-in news anchor

Traffic Announcer - through direction of Paul Roach - Wilmington, NC
 February 1993-January 1994
Duties: Reported traffic conditions for the Wilmington metro area


WSFM Radio - Wilmington, NC
 January 1994-March 1995
 Part-time on air personality
Duties: Commercial production, live on site remotes, board operations


WMFD Radio - Wilmington, NC
 April 1995-January 1996
 Part-time board operator
Duties: Board operator for syndicated programming


WWQQ Radio - Wilmington, NC
 January 1996-May 1997
 Part-time on air personality (swing shift)
Duties: Commercial production, board operations

Volunteer Experience

Cape Fear River Watch, Wilmington, NC
Myrtle Grove Middle School, Wilmington, NC


Education

Graduate of Westmont Hilltop Senior High School, Johnstown, PA - Class of 1985
Attended University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown, Johnstown, PA - 1985-1986
Attended Antonelli Art School, York, PA - 1987-1988
Attended Cape Fear Community College, Wilmington, NC - 2001-2002

References furnished upon request

* * *

>>> AND NOW TO END THE WEEK ON A LIGHTER NOTE:

Mrs. Betty Bowers (America's BEST Christian) explains Traditional Marriage to EVERYBODY ELSE!!!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFkeKKszXTw

.








No comments: