Monday, December 26, 2011

Fourteen Cents, Forty Acres and a Mule, and Other American Myths and Mythsters


>>> FIRST, I'd like the thank all the readers of this blog (online and via email) for your generosity. My Christmas "Cheer" (not counting the pair of jeans from my cousins, a THIRD donation from a reader of my book, and a present wending its way from my supporter in NYC), amounted to the fourteen cents I found on the sidewalk in front of this coffee cafe from which I'm writing. I found it Christmas Eve and reported it here.

>>>ON TOP OF THAT: and NOT counting that neither of my parents, my brother, nor my sister Julie called me for Christmas (I had put the word out that since almost without exception, I have always called THEM during the last two years, it would be nice for them to call me -- if it wasn't too much trouble to find my number in their cell phones' address books, or in my parents' case, call one of my siblings to get it -- they probably never saved it anywhere), my sister Jane actually DID call. How about that???

And what a call it was!!!

After congenial Christmas Greetings, Jane, AGAIN, refused to answer any of my questions about WHY she had, over the past two years, aided and abetted people like my mother, Christal Presley, and Allen Rosen -- who DIRECTLY CONNECTED to Patrick Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc. (my former employer and major narco-trafficker http://www.pentagon-usa.com/ ), Sean Hannity of Fox News, Michael Remer, Don Weise, Thomas Keith, and other Williams-estate criminals, and other Republicans and others of their ilk.

I had told her and my entire near-family that i would NOT deal with them further until they explained those actions at least in primitive terms. I do NOT expect them to wake up IMMEDIATELY to see how they have PAVED THE ROAD TO HELL WITH GOOD INTENTIONS -- and then fueled the vehicle with high-octane gasoline. I did NOT expect them to compensate me for all they GUARANTEED I would lose by their actions against me -- whether they knew what they were doing or not. They still did it and continue to do it -- as far as I can tell.

In the end, I told Jane to go to hell, and hung up before I got REALLY angry at her.

My cousin Judy witnessed all of this, and we had a good laugh over it (what else COULD we do???) Judy and her daughter had earlier told me that they had finally GOTTEN IT -- that is not that they agreed with EVERYTHING in my blog, but KNEW from many others of Ben David's crimes and those of The Good Shepherd Center. They saw the distinct thread of logic in my posts and the undeniable facts and how I tied them together. They said they could tell I was on the right track and saluted my efforts.

Later, Judy's sister Janice stopped over, and even SHE encouraged me -- JANICE, the last person of my aunt's descendants I would have expected to see my point!!! On Christmas Eve, several people had told me of others of Judge Criner's crimes in court. And someone I'll just call "a little birdie" told me of how some of Aunt Doris's descendants had begged off visiting my parents' house a while back -- not wanting to enter "that prissy-assed woman's house."

I did NOT tell Aunt Doris's descendants the insulting things my mother had always said about their family other than that they were "just trashy Protestants." But I'll publish here that when Cherrie's twin sister Sherrie was hit and killed by a bus in front of her parents' house in the 1960s (when she was in high school), my mother's first comment was (because Sherrie was a top student), "That's such a shame. Sherrie was the only one of them that could have ever amounted to anything."

But I DO have my father's support -- he's the only one in my immediate family who loves me. And it was about two months ago now that he first told me he was PROUD of me for what I'm doing -- of course it was a Tuesday, when Mom was out "playing bridge."

>>> QUICK NOTES:

1. On Christmas morning, I went to First Prez for services -- 8:30 AM in the Chapel -- but no one was there -- not a single car -- and it was locked. I thought I'd try the Episcopal Church a block away, but it was abandoned too, despite services posted for at 8:00, 9:00, and later -- and then First Baptist at 5th and Market (where so many nice members had asked me to join them for worship, but I never had) was completely still as well. Had everyone been raptured, but I'd been "left behind"???

I hate to admit how long I entertained this thought -- or how seriously I entertained it -- until I saw a black man walking down the street and a plane flew overhead. At least I was not alone.

But I vaguely remembered that the schedule had been altered for Christmas Day (although I'd paid no attention to HOW). I soon connected with friends down near the Pavilion on the river, and then Judy's husband Chuck picked me up and I was off to their house for an overnight stay.

This morning after Judy dropped me off, as I walked down Front Street near the Cotton Exchange, I thought I saw Sister Isaac from the Catholic Church -- one of the finest people in Wilmington -- walking with about five other ladies of about the same age. I greeted her: "Sister Isaac???" "No," she was smiling broadly, "I'm from First Prez!" "Oh!" I said half-befuddled, then recounted my experience of trying to go to services, "I thought everyone but me'd been 'raptured into Heaven', and I was left behind!" "HA!!!" she said, before a quick glance to her companions. "They WERE!!! But they got spit out and are now returned. We'll see you there next Sunday."

(this really happened, exactly as reported here)

2. I saw Dr. Huehold at the church that does the weekly Sunday breakfast for homeless, helping with the serving of the meal. Had never seen her there before. I spoke with her letting her know she should check my blog because I've blogged about her several times, including recently, but I wanted her to be sure to know that I consider her a person of integrity. And although I DO respect the medical model and the use of medications temporarily in certain situations, I feel that that is only HALF the picture -- the other being that the Spiritual (which actually INFORMS the material) is equally in play -- and MUST be understood as well to achieve REAL health.

We didn't discuss it further, but parted very congenially. Perhaps my insistence that to actually POSSESS a coin, you have to accept that BOTH SIDES are real -- and NOT just the side you currently look at -- makes me BIPOLAR. In TRUTH, there are even MORE dimensions, and we are meant to be Multi-Polar now. God, and ONLY God, is OMNIPOLAR -- too much for any of Its created-beings to comprehend at one time.

3. Got a text message from James "Whitehead" "Licker" wishing me a "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year." I responded that I wished BOTH his white heads a Merry Christmas -- and Happy New Years, too -- as well. He "LOL"-ed me back and I told him I'd like to take him up on the frisky activities his heads had previously promised, but have yet to receive a second reply.

4. I am reminded of something my favorite teacher loved to tell -- words from HIS favorite teacher: "Jesus came to point the way -- and for 2,000 years we've been studying his fingernail."

* * *

>>> QUESTIONS FROM A READER OF THIS BLOG (and my answer):

On Sun, Dec 25, 2011 at 5:20 PM, a Reader wrote:

I hope your public defender will advise you about jail time, bail, fines, seizing your computer as evidence. The powers that be know how to be most hurtful.
I replied:

I appreciate your concern, but I don't care about these things any more. I put everything I know of that's damaging to them into my blog as soon as possible after I learn or realize it -- which is usually a LOT sooner than THEY know I know something.

They could have done these things to me ages ago. But because I deliberately made myself a notorious town character (and because my surname has a huge cache in this region -- ESPECIALLY, thank God, AT MY CHURCH), they know that if I were harmed too much it would only prove my points -- especially, I think, if it seemed to be ENTIRELY AN ACCIDENT.

This is why about 10 days ago, the very healthy-looking middle-aged man who followed me for several blocks while wearing an oxygen tank with nose-tube running beneath his nose and an unlit cigarette in his mouth (lighter in hand), did NOT blow us up.

I realize this sounds simultaneously paranoid and shocking, but I made two quick turns down streets or alleyways that would have been TOTALLY illogical for anyone else to have done if they intended to get to any destination. It proved to me that he was following me.

Finally, I picked up my pace to be too fast for "the oxigenating" to follow without proven to passersby they were a fraud, and lost him. I did NOT blog about it earlier because I didn't want to sound paranoid.

I want to be clear about one thing. Although domestic terrorists willing to blow themselves up are known to exist among "normal-seeming" American white people now, they are few and far between. Ben David and the other local crooks are almost certainly NOT capable of having or using someone this radical -- and probably never knew that some higher-up person had arranged it.

BUT BEN DAVID, JUDGES CRINER AND NOECKER, PASTOR ERNIE THOMPSON (and really, even his allowing congregation) ARE GUILTY of SELLING THEMSELVES TO THE "DEVIL" that IS capable of these kinds of things: Dick Cheney, my own mother, and the Pope (as well as some of those between the two levels).

I'll be blogging soon. I remain safe and thriving.
Scott

>>> AND FINALLY: a word concerning heterosexual reproduction:

A cousin, yesterday, told me that the reason Aunt Doris's children were all girls -- and then THEIR children are all girls as well, was pure and simple: vinegar douche!!! (baking soda allows boys).

Now, I have NOT consulted medical authorities, but since the acid/base chemistry of this has at least SOME foundation in logic, it IS intriguing . . .

Scott


.

No comments: