Thursday, December 15, 2011

"Last Judgement" ALREADY in Progress???


How ready are YOU to face "THE JUDGE"???

>>> AS THE ASTUTE READER HAS ALREADY REALIZED: I'm too tall to be able to do this (exactly).

>>> 2:46 PM and I'm STILL not in jail. Funny thing is: turns out that PERSON JUDGE NOECKER GAG-ORDERED ME NOT TO MENTION IN MY BLOG actually filed TWO LEGAL ACTIONS against me. One was denied; the other remains in process (to my knowledge). More about that in a minute.

>>> BUT FIRST THE NEWS:

1. Late this morning, I ran into the employee of the Italian Market and Coffee Cafe I had asked to speak to Frank Delia to see if his beef with me was maybe just a mistake . A very friendly woman, she said she had spoken to him and he had only shrugged before turning his back. Already (over the last two days), I had mentioned to three towns-people on separate occasions that i had not known what to make of Frank's action. They all told me they would not be AT ALL surprised if he were a big narco-trafficker.

Between the two of these things, I have firmed up my decision to include Frank in my OWN legal action via the Feds. He was the only one listed earlier today whom I wasn't ENTIRELY sure about.

2. I have NO IDEA what happened at First Presbyterian's combined meeting of Deacons and Elders last night. BUT if, after everything that's gone down, there has NOT been a call to look into my allegations before Ben David is vested as a FULL DEACON, I might publicly call for Ernie Thompson's de-frocking -- not just dismissal.

>>> I am not "THE JUDGE".

If he is ACTUALLY trying to hide Ben David's crimes behind the Presbyterian Church, he is NOT MORALLY FIT to be a minister of God.

That statement was harsh, but he has steadfastly REFUSED to take my allegations seriously and INDEPENDENTLY look into them.

>>> I actually doubt this is the case.

On the other hand, in "Newcomers' Class" he DID say that although he was something like the seventh generation of Presbyterian ministers in his family, he had never WANTED to be a minister, but still, it happened (no further explanation). Hate to think he went to all this trouble sub-consciously to overturn his family's desire . . .

>>> A note about the two other ministers: Pete, although not wanting to believe me, has been more open with me and made sure I felt welcome the one Sunday that I REALLY wasn't sure. Also, he (like one member of my Sunday School class), actually gave me some cash from his OWN wallet. Charlie, I don't know nearly as well, and he's been on sabatical for most of this recent, intense time.

* * *

In CIVIL SUMMONS: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE, case #11CV005073 (DENIED by a judge, but I still have a hearing on it 12/23/11, 9:30 AM, Room 302,PERSON JUDGE NOECKER GAG-ORDERED ME NOT TO MENTION IN MY BLOG alleges that I have posted lies (I posted no lies, and if PERSON JUDGE NOECKER GAG-ORDERED ME NOT TO MENTION IN MY BLOG did NOT want the truth posted about him in the press, he should have ASKED me to delete it. Alternately, he could have behaved better to begin with.) about him in several blog posts and that they have "caused me increased anxiety and distress. I am often uncomfortable walking downtown to do errands -- bank, post office, etc."

PERSON JUDGE NOECKER GAG-ORDERED ME NOT TO MENTION IN MY BLOG continues: "D.A. (District Attorney Ben David) recommends a protective order."

>>>RIGHT THERE WE HAVE THE SMOKING GUN THAT BEN DAVID IS GUILTY OF RACKETEERING. PERIOD. HANDS DOWN. 'NUFF SAID. ETC. . . .

In the restraining order, PERSON JUDGE NOECKER GAG-ORDERED ME NOT TO MENTION IN MY BLOG also asks that I be BANNED from the New Hanover County Library and Cape Fear Community College campus, where he claims to be a student.

This makes little sense since I haven't run into PERSON JUDGE NOECKER GAG-ORDERED ME NOT TO MENTION IN MY BLOG at the library since he told me THERE that his (as he NOW claims FORMER) girlfriend Cindy Beatty was filing CYBER-STALKING charges against me way back in August -- or was it July -- RIGHT AFTER I CONFRONTED BEN DAVID IN MIXTO RESTAURANT -- as noted MANY times in this blog.

You see, if I could be seperated from my computer (or this one, too, was eaten by computer viruses and Trojan horses like my last one), the libraries, County and College, are the only two places I could actually easily use a computer for free. I HAVE NEVER RUN INTO PERSON JUDGE NOECKER GAG-ORDERED ME NOT TO MENTION IN MY BLOG ON THE COLLEGE CAMPUS, despite walking through it at least twice per day.

>>> BUT HERE'S THE PIECE DE RESISTANCE :

PERSON JUDGE NOECKER GAG-ORDERED ME NOT TO MENTION IN MY BLOG ALSO wrote on the form: "I filed a stalking claim today, Dec. 14, 2011, through the magistrate."

Stalking??? In what way can a person who RUNS INTO ME (by accident yesterday, deliberately in July or August -- just to tell ME, at the library, that Cindy was filing Cyber-Stalking against me -- which was the LAST time I saw him) file STALKING???

Perhaps he meant to write "Cyber-Stalking." But on the form he DOES continue: "Det. Benton of WPD Computer Crimes in JUNE reviewed defendent's blog post and recommended to seek charges via magistrate."

Before signing, PERSON JUDGE NOECKER GAG-ORDERED ME NOT TO MENTION IN MY BLOG wrote "The above is true and accurate to the best of my ability." At the time PERSON JUDGE NOECKER GAG-ORDERED ME NOT TO MENTION IN MY BLOG and Cindy were staying at my house, he was in the care of Dr. Hueholt of North Carolina Solutions, and prescribed 1,200 mg. Lithium/day. Cindy was upset because PERSON JUDGE NOECKER GAG-ORDERED ME NOT TO MENTION IN MY BLOG claimed he was taking the Lithium, but each time she checked the vial over several weeks, the same amount was in it. Cindy claimed to me that when PERSON JUDGE NOECKER GAG-ORDERED ME NOT TO MENTION IN MY BLOG took Lithium properly, he was not irrational. Perhaps he should consider taking it again.

>>> I DID NOT get to the Federal Building to file the RACKETEERING CHARGES today. I was too busy writing (my profession). I hope to do it tomorrow, but the way things are going, it's almost too entertaining NOT to file them.

>>> Frank Sinatra's great-nephew Danny Sinatra, Danny's wife Phoebe Dollar, his father-in-law "Confederate" Dollar, and Baby Sinatra have just walked into this coffee shop. Maybe they will offer me some drugs again . . .
Ciao!!!
Scott

.

No comments: