Tuesday, December 20, 2011

"Junt" Criner Condemned by Her Own Behaviors!!!


Judge Sandra Ray Criner


>>> See how I was almost beat up last night at the "place where I live" on my Facebook page (comments under my link to the last post on this blog): http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=266694153384054&id=1111771878&ref=notif&notif_t=like#!/profile.php?id=1111771878 .

>>> ADDED 3:28 PM: Regarding the Facebook posting above, it was James "Whitehead" "Licker" and James Flowers, called "Chris" (I once referred to him as "Gargantua" because of his enormous girth, which he claimed was due to psych meds), who first told me that David-the-Salvation-Army-bell-ringer was a more dangerous and deeply criminally-connected person than even James Sharpe. Others confirmed it later, and James "Licker"(who had harassed me so severely when I first arrived at the shelter -- but I later removed his name) is married but propositioned me sexually several times -- he's gone now, so it doesn't matter.

Both James, "Licker" and Flowers, claimed THEY THEMSELVES were EXTREMELY DANGEROUS (why, in fear, I removed James "Licker's" name) -- unless they got their "meds", which seemed to be prescription -- but caused them to be VERY silly and high when they took them. James "Licker" got so high he "camped it up" continually like a bad drag queen, never seeming to realize how it made the rest of us laugh behind his back at his OBVIOUS nelly, self-disrespecting-homosexual ways.

The man called Michael is one of those who get upset over any discussion of sex other than heterosexuality. if there is one thing that has been proven over and over and over again, it is this:

STRAIGHT MEN EITHER SEE HUMOR IN HOMOSEXUAL REFERENCES OR ARE BORED BY IT.

>>> Men attracted to men -- but wanting no one to know that -- get upset by such references. They pretend it disgusts them, but actually, as psychological researchers demonstrated YEARS AGO (and educated people have known since forever), THEY ARE AFRAID SOMEONE WILL SEE THEIR DESIRE FOR THOSE OF THE SAME SEX, AND HOPE THEIR ANGER OR DISGUST WILL MASK THEIR ACTUAL DESIRE.

>>> DISCLAIMER: NONE of this is the fault of the management or captains of the place where I stay. Those people ADAMANTLY watch to be sure DRUNKS stay out (if too drunk) and those on prescription drugs do NOT get violent. There is also a strict policy against ILLEGAL drugs and SHARING prescribed drugs ILLEGALLY.

I SALUTE THEM IN THEIR EFFORTS!!!

>>> This just in:

Hi Ken,

Thanks for writing, and unless I hear otherwise from you by voice only (cell 910-550-XXXX), I will give your contact info to the US Attorney in Raleigh.

I assume ""junt" is a contraction of "judge-cunt", something I have called my mother to her face over the phone, MOST appropriately and many times (but without the "judge" part.

I have been contacted by MANY people who have had their rights violated by "Junt" Criner, and am now collecting SPECIFIC, ACTIONABLE EVIDENCE AGAINST HER, BEN DAVID, and others in the NC Courts System.

To lower the tension somewhat, I will post this email (without your identifying info) on my blog as well as a statement from the US Attorney's office which I found interesting.

All best as we go forward healing our State!!!

Scott

(Ken was beaten by the bailiff in Judge Criner's court and then turned over to custody when he protested -- so he claims in his email).

>>>ADDED AT 4:04 PM: I spoke with Ken over the phone this afternoon and he is going to file a separate report with the US Attorney in Raleigh -- letting them know it is connected to my complaint as well. At least he says he plans to. I don't count chickens before they hatch anymore -- BUT I DO BELIEVE HIM!!!

LOL!!!

>>> STATEMENT FROM US ATTORNEY'S WEBSITE:

Eastern District of North Carolina


"The United States Attorney is the representative not of an ordinary party to a controversy, but of a sovereignty whose obligation to govern impartially is as compelling as its obligation to govern at all; and whose interest, therefore, in a criminal prosecution is not that it shall win a case, but that justice shall be done. As such, he is in a peculiar and very definite sense the servant of the law, the two-fold aim of which is that guilt shall not escape or innocence suffer. He may prosecute with earnestness and vigor -- indeed, he should do so. But, while he may strike hard blows, he is not at liberty to strike foul ones. It is as much his duty to refrain from improper methods calculated to produce a wrongful conviction as it is to use every legitimate means to bring about a just one."

- Berger v. United States, 295 U.S. 78 (1935) (Sutherland)

.


No comments: