Monday, December 19, 2011

My Man with BALLS!!!

(not actually a picture of my benefactor)

>>> THIS BLOG POST AND THE ONE WRITTEN EARLIER TODAY were emailed to several people as well as BLIND COPIED to 209 people. Seven copies came back "undeliverable." One copy, to Republican Party Headquarters, was verified as "RECEIVED".

This morning, I heard from the only man I know who DEFINITELY has balls -- besides myself. I DO also wish to thank those who have helped me financially along the way, although no one else has sent me a penny in MONTHS -- except one kind lady, recently, who sent $25.00.

>>> Here is my reply to Mr. Actual Man, followed by his email to which I replied:

Thanks, Bud, for your always thoughtful reply! But gmail always refuses to send emails until ALL glitches in addresses are corrected, so this in NOT a possibility.


It was beyond shocking to discover in class yesterday that NONE of my emails had gone to ANY of the recipients -- AND, as I had suspected and blogged about at the time, the one who asked that I take her "work" address off my list (it was a yahoo or similar address, so I soon realized it was NOT a work address) had never done any such thing (or received any emails from me). Only Lou did -- but only at his address that he had emailed me from weeks ago. His wife (also in class) did NOT receive her emails (apparently -- I forgot to ask her specifically).

But what was totally cool was that I DID take the wine bottle, stopper, and message-on-paper which I had found in the arms of the Confederate Memorial on Third Street a week ago and presented them to Charlie Boney, whose ancestor is honored on the Memorial -- which I always think of as "Mr. Boney's Statue."

(See: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/12/message-in-bottle-literally.html . The message is recorded in full at bottom of blog post.)

He was MOST pleased (and not having gotten HIS emails from me, was completely surprised by it all. He LOVED the message (which you led me to find the AMAZING SERENDIPITOUS source of earlier). He read it to all to close the class (which he generally leads). All said they would go to my blog to copy it to keep for themselves.

There is an interesting link of Kenans and Boneys (and Sprunts, perhaps especially) throughout NC history. I just learned that Grove Presbyterian Church, Kenansville - Founded in 1736, is the oldest Presbyterian congregation in North Carolina. No surprise since THAT branch of the family is descended from the immigrating Kenan brother whose wife, Elizabeth Johnston(e) traces her roots person-by-person through all the Stuart monarchs or Scotland. They are the ones who institutionalized the Church of Scotland, known in the US as Presbyterianism. I have found it to be METAPHYSICS with a thin veneer of Christianity. The do NOT idolize Jesus, like most Christians.

One very interesting thing I learned at my own church that says so much about my distant relatives is that Boney Hall (actually a large meeting room in the Cameron Building across the street from the church) has a tiny little plaque half hidden where no one ever sees it -- in fact some church elders whom I pointed it out to ask about it were unaware of it. It states that "Boney Hall is a gift of the Kenan Family (or one of the Foundations, I forget)". At the time, the Boneys were still broke from consequences of the Civil War (Now they are quite wealthy again). The Kenan piano in that hall is the most baroque and expensive one I have ever seen in my globe-trotting life. I am told it has the most beautiful tone ever heard -- although so far I have not heard it.

You can see why I have TOTALLY rejected the satanic values of my bitch-mother, while continuing to honor all she gave me. You can also see why my father has flipped back to his Kenan values and encourages me in all I do when I call him and Mom is not home.

Well, I have gotten distracted -- once again!!!

I DID want to let you know that I have had to dip into the tooth-repair money you sent me -- due to my self-restriction of NO BLOGGING from First Prez's library, where I'm allowed to work on WOG to ready it for print publication. I've had to buy coffees to work from coffee shops -- and also admit to buying cigs, although I found a bunch on clearance for $2.00/pack at clearance of a brand! I also buy all food (when no free meal is available -- lunches, mostly -- with EBT (food stamps). The $200.00/month allotment works for me just about perfectly. So I'm being frugal. (also not giving to homeless who do not give back as well -- read: DRUNKS, primarily)

And a day without asking for "sponsorships" (regardless now amusingly), is a day in HEAVEN!!!

I spoke with the dentist in my Sunday School class who will examine them and then we will try to negotiate some good prices. Asking for a "ball-park" figure, he said for x-rays cleaning and a 3-sided filling, around $500 - $600!!! I know that is not too surprising, but I hope to negotiate with him. My teeth are RIDDLED with fillings due to the 30 years of Lithium, so I don't trust students to clean them (easy to pull fillings while cleaning). I think I'll get the experienced dentist to examine and clean, but go to the dental school with those x-rays and have THEM do any fillings for a lot less (presumably).

And to think I could have gotten that damn filling in Mexico done for only $18.50, quite professionally. Sometimes I just want to DAMN TO HELL my own family for all their hate and self-righteousness -- as directed and mind-controlled by my bitch-mother.

Thank God: I am NOT the Judge. LOL!!!

All best -- and really, I think I can probably get this stuff done for the remainder of the money you sent me. I DO have to renew my phone service out of it as well for $30.

Scott

On Sun, Dec 18, 2011 at 11:48 PM, “Bud” wrote:

Perhaps sending an email to a long string of addresses can develop a glitch as you modify the list over time; or you can forgetfully err in implementing distribution. Problem might not be blocking by an enemy.

>>> ADDED AT 10:57 AM:

I cannot find it in my heart to deliver the hard evidence to the Feds -- although I'm carrying much of it in my pack right now and am only around the corner from the Nixon Federal Building. As I have stated time and time again: I do NOT want to put ANYONE in jail. Been there -- done that. It's no good for anything except temporary dry-out for the drug and/or alcohol crazed, time-out for mind-crazed, and place to learn how to be a BETTER CRIMINAL (and make excellent connections in the criminal world).

I certainly don't want to condemn my own mother to jail (although she, like some top Repubicans, Fox Newsers, the Pope, Patrick Stansbury, Christal Presley, the Williams-estate handlers, and others deserve to hang from the gallows for their Traitorous Acts. I don't even wish to see Ben David in jail or prison. In fact, he being ONE HOT NAPOLEON-COMPLECTED MOTHER-FLOCKER, I'd love to let him have a go at MY behonkus). HA!!!

I mean, after all I heard from the man who swears he's Ben's male lover -- and later others talked about other Ben David man-on-man sexual dalliances -- I'm sure it could be arranged!!!

I just feel sorry for Ben's wife and children. I'm sure she fell in love with his "best intentions" as an attorney and District Attorney. Haven't we ALL been there -- only to be completely betrayed when the spouse is corrupted: the sleepless nights, wondering how to get out of it and save face (so essential to WHITE PEOPLE )?

And First Presbyterian can hide the devil if that is what the congregation decides to do -- after all, it let William R. Kenan SENIOR hide behind it as he fomented the 1898 Wilmington Race Riot -- the most HEINOUS racially motivated event in US HISTORY. The only incident in which a municipal government in the US was overturned by violence and it INSPIRED all the Jim Crow laws that spread across the Old South right after it happened.

I just thought the Presbyterian Church had grown up a little in the 100+ years since then. I still hope so, but (at least for now) I'm not going to try to convince Ernie Thompson to do anything he feels might actually be MORAL.

That's it for now (I think). Y'all heal your church, city, state, country, and planet -- if you care enough about your children's future to do so. I've documented just about all I know of corruption in this blog. That's enough for me. I'm just a writer/journalist. Y'all control the Law, whose business the rest of this is.

Scott

>>> PS: I will retain all hard and soft evidence I have and cooperate with all Law Enforcement that operates under the United States Constitution or Geneva Convention. My ability to keep it safe and uncorrupted, however, is NOT guaranteed.

.

No comments: