Friday, December 16, 2011

Crunk THIS!!!


This morning, after leaving the-place-where-I-stay, I ran into James Sharpe, Red-Headed Ankle-Collar Boy, and Thin Young Guy (the one who had stayed the night before last in a room upstairs at Collar Boy's mother's house and had been showing everyone in the shelter his DOZENS of bed-bug bites he had gotten at "Mama's" house). I had encountered James in the bathroom earlier this morning when he was telling Collar Boy he needed to get off his Seroquel because it's bad for the liver -- meanwhile, James himself has been on some sort of anti-psychotic so long he has Tardive Dyskinesia so bad his tongue frequently rolls in his mouth, pushing out. He recently came back from a week-long job (of unknown description) in the Outer Banks -- a few days early, having been fired, it not being real, or something.

For that reason, I actually have some compassion for James, although he's often caused me trouble. The other two I've seen several times slamming "crunks" (tall cans of fruit-flavored malt liquor/energy drink that are all the rave these days with the alcoholics -- 12 % alcohol, aka 24 proof. See: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2008571/Crunk-Juce-The-alcoholic-energy-drink-fuelling-new-generation-louts.html ) at the convenience store -- right after they first check in (the place I stay is ADAMANTLY NOT A WET SHELTER, but despite all efforts by management and captains, some know how to get around drinking rules, at times).

In any cases, while the three of them were taking unidentifed small things in and out of James' van, James saw me and hollared "We're gonna have YOUR ass in PRISON in a couple of months -- ya stupid cock sucker!!!" He said it like it was meant to be a serious insult. I laughed -- and so did the other two. They and I joke around about sex all the time.

But James continued: "No, I'm serious. We have all the evidence to put you in jail for what you've been doing on the internet -- causing innocent people trouble."

Rather than ask him if he'd talked to Ben David LATELY (he's always behind in the news), I laughed again and as I turned to leave, hollared back: "While it's true Kenans aren't afraid to sleep with trash -- we don't generally socialize with it. Later, fellas!!!"

Collar Boy and Slim laughed again -- as James fumed and cussed.

* * *

>>> When I sent out my email of this morning's post, I asked the recipients to vote on whether or not I should deliver my hard evidence against District Attorney Ben David to the Feds today or wait. Among others, I got a response from two people I had not sent emails to. I have therefore decided to open the poll to ANYONE WHO SENDS ME A DONATION OF AT LEAST $5.00 (those who send me at least $9.50 will get a copy of WALKING ON GLASS, electronic and easily readable on any computer by return email.)

>>> I could use some money, and you are reading this for free. The life of a writer in not FREE, but does require some cash. Please donate if you can. I'm leaving it open until Monday.

Thanks!!!

* * *

After lunch today, I stopped by Linda Lavin and her husband Steve Bakunas's house on Front Street. (Steve owns the Red Barn Studio here in town.) Two months ago, when I last spoke with Steve, he'd said he and Linda would be back in town this month, and being in the neighborhood today (but NOT on Nun St. around the corner at the William R. Kenan SENIOR House -- or anywhere near it AT ALL), I went up to the door. Workmen told me Linda and Steve were back in New York, but would return in January.

Although my memory never serves me perfectly, when I discussed the possibility with Steve of getting involved in their work helping to bring up the south side of "river-side" Wilmington -- and maybe the theater too -- I don't believe I mentioned this blog (or accidentally emailed him any of my posts). I hadn't wanted them to be concerned about their hometown while Linda was working in New York on the stage.

>>> CHECK OUT THIS COOL ARTICLE FROM PLAYBILL:

http://www.playbill.com/features/article/155235-New-Possibilities-for-Linda-Lavin .

>>> ANYWAY: Back when the-person-I-am-court-ordered-not-to-mention-her-name-in-this-blog (but her parents own the William R. Kenan SENIOR House on Nun St.) was showing me around that house and offering that she would like me to move in in exchange for part-time renovation work, she took me out back to see the garage. She pointed out that the back section of the roof of it had NOT been restored "because that WITCH Linda Lavin said there was NO WAY she would let anyone from the Kenan House enter her property to get access to the back of our garage."

Well, at the time I thought it was silly -- until that crazy woman living in THE KENAN HOUSE filed stalking charges against me after having had contact with me only ONE TIME IN MY LIFE!!!

LINDA LAVIN AND STEVE BAKUNAS ROCK!!!
(and so does Wilmington)

.

No comments: