Sunday, January 22, 2012

And Now THIS From a Reader Who's Concerned . . .



>>> ANSWERING FAN MAIL!!!:

From: Scott Kenan

6:47 PM (0 minutes ago)

To: A Reader

Hi Reader!

They are not my meds, but I would consider anything that is logical -- including medication, but not limited to it. I have been meds-free for more then two years, and the time I was prescribed Lithium 1990 - early 2009, I took only a partial dose of it -- upping it only before blood testing the ENTIRE TIME.

All that time I had less than what is considered an effective dose and was so stable that i was tested only once every six months and saw my shrink nurse for only 10 - 15 minutes just as often as that.

The record is clear: While the low-dose Lithium slowed my ability to "connect the dots", I still was connecting them regardless -- and biding my time.

Fortunately, I never have problems with sleeping -- in fact, since going OFF the low-dose Lithium, I have stopped needing a drink or two to get to sleep, which I had done all those years, and which I attributed to the Lithium.

I feel fine and I agree with you about Ben David's HOTNESS!!! I just love me a Li'l Napoleon!!! (No nude pics that I've been able to find -- but I DID hear a thing or two from three guys who claim to have "slept" with him -- under the influence of cocaine -- if THAT can be called SLEEPING. LOL!!!

Ben David's email: Benjamin.R.David@nccourts.org .


I'll post this email after blocking your identity. I look forward to receiving what you said you were going to mail yesterday.

Scott



On Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 6:31 PM, A Reader wrote:

Dear Scott,

I hope you are feeling well today and are staying clear of the Maria Britneva St. Just cartel and devilish Republicans as well as unsympathetic witches posing as  baristas.

Scotty, would you consider going back on your meds? I think it would go along way in hekping to take off the edginess.

How is D.A. Benjamin. He looks like a yummy piece of eye candy. Are nude photos available? Maybe he would be willing to sign an autograph for me. I shall ask him.

Have fun today and get some excercise!

Yours,
A Reader

.

No comments: