Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Barack: COME CLEAN!!!



>>> Also sent by secure server to TOP PEOPLE at Obama Campaign Headquarters!!!

EMAIL TITLE: Regarding the Democratic Convention and your invitation (non-perso​nal) to me

From: Scott Kenan
6:40 PM (0 minutes ago)
To: info, wilmjourn, grassroots, Thom.Goolsby, francis.deluca, brian.balfour, robert.luebke, Info, Matt, TeamNH, TeamIowa, SouthCarolina, 60m, executivedirec., nancy_armstrong, curtis.wright, curtisjw, pete, jimholderness, ginnyholderness, airosen09, aisforartist1, ajprodoehl, Alexander.G.Ni., alumni, Andrea, etc. (in all, about 200 email addresses of various people and organizations)

Dear Ms. Debbie Wasserman Schultz:

Although I DO hope for the triumph of Democratic Party values in the coming elections, I am NOT convinced that Barack Obama is anything more than "The Anti-Negro" and perfect Trojan Horse of the Republican Party.

As has been factually reported by Huffington Post, et al (but generally suppressed), President Obama has gotten MORE money (when soft PAC money is considered -- as well as "hard") from BIG BANKS and WALL STREET than even Mitt Romney, the top recipient among the Republicans. TRUE!!!

Also, he ONLY proposed legislation that LOOKED good but he KNEW would never pass the Republican led Senate -- making him out to be a hero to the non-thinking, non-researching typical Democratic Party leaning American voter. He VOLUNTARILY gutted some functions of the EPA without Republicans pressuring him to, and why did he even cancel part of his "Obama-care" when NO ONE forced him to do that???

Thinking Americans are SHOCKED by President Obama's TRAITOROUS allegiance with Republicans!!! That said, it has been somewhat heartening that he has in recent weeks acted more and more like a Democrat -- which most of us see as because of the cleverness of the Clintons, and I say PRAISE JESUS FOR THEM!!!

Now, if you REALLY wish your "man" to pull off a victory, he needs to start by disclosing where EVERY PENNY of his PAC money comes/came from and invent a clever strategy of his own how he was actually REVERSE-PUNKING his WALL STREET and BIG BANK backers.

Then, we'll force him to stick to it. Otherwise I hope for a Ron Paul victory come November -- and a SWEEP (generally) by Democratic Party candidates for Congress, state offices, etc.

My shirttail Kenan relatives, HQ-ed in Chapel Hill and elsewhere are a tad influential. Thomas S. Kenan III sent 60 MINUTES to get my story when I lived in Puerto Vallarta (they had done a segment on him re: Mary Lily Kenan Flagler Bingham's murder at the hands of Robert Worth Bingham, her SECOND husband and a prominent Democrat. Tom and I "shared" a boyfriend in 1985, so have an unusual bond.)

Please see more about me and how I am PROVING the top Republicans control all the narco-trafficking between both Latin America and Afghanistan -- and the United States. In fact, in 1990, I tracked and documented how Newt Gingrich (with the help of my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan of Raleigh now, verified many times now as Dick Cheney's boss and the Top Nazi in the US. She reports only to the Pope in Rome) brought drugs by train from Mexico into Stone Mountain Park behind my home in Georgia. I saw the drugs downloaded into Sysco Systems Food Service trucks and Inland Seafood trucks in a "restricted" area of the Park, then followed the trucks to late-night restaurants in the Atlanta area where dealers picked up HUGE bags without ordering anything.

I went to Newt -- as he said he was against drugs, but ended up in jail by Democrat Dekalb County judge Linda Warren Hunter for 15 weeks on simple trespass charges that were FALSE. After filing Writ of Habeus Corpus I got out on a year of "house arrest" style enhanced probation and FORCED to take Lithium -- a drug that kept me stupid until I got off it three years ago and decided I didn't give a shit if I died or anything else. The American People were going to learn the truth about my Nazi mother, her allies in the Republican Party (primarily), and we will FIX this country!!!

Now, I couldn't care less if you have the huevos to answer this email or not, but AMERICA wants to know if Barack Obama is the TRAITOR he seems hell-bent to prove he is, or if he will release the WHOLE TRUTH about his support from BIG BANKS and WALL STREET -- and, of course, his strategy (real and/or imagined)

Thank you and with all seriousness,
Scott David Kenan
Wilmington, NC
910-550-XXXX cell

.

No comments: