Thursday, January 19, 2012

Morning Wake-Up Call!!!


 
The so-called (by Charlie Boney when he gave the tour of First Presbyterian Church before I became a member -- membership I have since cancelled due to working to put head minister Ernie Thompson in FEDERAL PRISON for his assistance of District Attorney Ben David in hiding his heroin and cocaine trafficking behind Deaconship at "First Prez") SIX-FOOT KENAN COCK atop the Kenan Steeple at First Prez. The Kenans and the Boneys have been TOP ALLIES for the last 300 years. I call this simply The Kenan Wake-Up Call Rooster.
The Boney Confederate Memorial that is a half block from First Presbyterian Church in Wilmington. IMPORTANT: See http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/12/message-in-bottle-literally.html .
 
>>> From my Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1111771878 .
 
Scott Kenan
I heard from writer and queer activist Edmund White a few days ago (I met him three years ago) and from my anonymous backer who thinks we should bring a high-power ACLU or queer-causes lawyer in my case here in NC. Gave much to FBI yesterday and am now ready for high-profile, full media coverage. Stay tuned!!!

I TOLD those A-holes I always win and they keep making me prove it, which I am happy to do. HA!!!

Long live Liberty and the United States Constitution!!! One Nation Under God -- yes in deedy!!! (with a hat-tip to Sandra Beckham, Misty Sayitlikeitis, and Rush Derr IV!!!)
 
.

No comments: