Wednesday, January 18, 2012

God in Action!!!



Money is not Love, but it IS God in Action. That said, GIVING money to support the things one feels are worth supporting is a keen expression of Love -- especially when what we call Humanitarian need is then met.

But we also notice the TERROR in the hearts of the Human Animal -- the animal that has not YET evolved to Artist so he or she can rise above the current fray. Man in the animal state is fearful and has NO FAITH in the Prophets (including Jesus) of ALL descriptions who have claimed that we always receive our "daily bread." Proof of this is that we are still here -- and you are GREATLY blessed (relatively) if you are reading my words. You have or have access to a computer!!!

So animal man is Greedy and Hordes what he can. He fights to get from others instead of creating new.The Artist acts boldly, knowing he will be taken care of and trusting the Universe will provide for all needs.

And it does.

* * *

>>> My brother called last night -- just to say he loves me.

He did NOT, however, make a monetary contribution. (What -- did you think I am TOTALLY Artist??? Au contrare!!! )

He'd give one to help save the environment or to help get kids into foster homes (he's a Liberal of the semi-far-left kind), but he has his reasons for withholding help from me -- as have ALL my family -- and i just have to get used to that.

Father forgive them -- they know not what they do!!! And I still ain't Jesus, but I SURE AS SHIT know some of Jesus's frustrations. LOL!!!

But I DO have Joseph to help and my goal (now that the local corrupters of the political system are mostly tied up in the nasty web of their own making), is to do EVERYTHING possible to get my Williams memoir into greater sales, sell movie rights -- and ditto for this blog's materials.

I will be FAR LESS repetitive in this blog. In trying to paint the larger picture so that new readers understood more of my points right off, I've made it TOO repetitive to longer readers.

Well, I've got to get to work -- and I SURE hope that my Public Defender Jennifer Harjo will answer my voicemail soon!!!

Thanks,
Scott

No comments: