Sunday, January 29, 2012

The Devil Wears PRESBYTERIAN!!! (in THIS congregation)


Jim Holderness, Parish Associate for Discipleship, First Presbyterian Church, Wilmington, NC: http://www.firstonthird.org/Default.aspx

>>> I'm going to cut to the chase here as I'm bound and determined to take most of the afternoon off. After completing this blog post and broadcast emailing it to over 200 recipients, I will post some funny emails I received from fake people (David Kenan and David Jones -- who this morning forgot his fake name and signed off "Dick Jones" -- both mentioned in recent blog posts, which you can easily find), associated with my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan of Raleigh (the top Nazi in the US) and her lieutenant Dick Cheney.

1:53 PM: I am NOT going to publish those other emails, although I'll forward them on to a few in Law Enforcement, the Press, etc.
* * *

>>> MY INTERCOURSE WITH JIM HOLDERNESS EARLIER THIS MORNING (9:00 AM):

It was just as simple as this -- in fact, it WAS this (as Jim pumped gas at the Shell station at Third and Red Cross Streets. I was walking to U-Haul next-door to retrieve my computer, as we are not allowed electronics in the homeless shelter where I stay, 1 1/2 blocks away:

Me: "Hi Jim, I just wanted to let you know I'm sorry for all the trouble I've caused at First Presbyterian and I hold no one responsible except Ernie Thompson. I'm working with the DEA and FBI to put him in Federal Prison for allowing (District Attorney) Ben David to hide his heroin and cocaine trafficking behind the church -- making him a Deacon, this year."

Jim: "Ben David is one of the finest individuals in this town, and I protect him too!!!"

Me: "You're a goddamn racist then!!! FUCK you and go to hell!!! I'll put you in prison, too, if there's anyway I can prove your crimes."

That was basically it, but what truly shocked me is that Jim had NO VISCERAL REACTION to my hideous words. You would (or at least I would) think that an ordained minister of God -- regardless the denomination -- would at least wince, but he didn't.

>>> And THAT's what REALLY damns him.

He did it to himself -- not as one might imagine -- God operating through me. And I SURE AS HELL thank God for that!!!

Thank you,
Scott

.

No comments: