Saturday, January 28, 2012

Off the Hook -- Permanently





Scott Kenan

4:50 PM (11 minutes ago)

To: "David Kenan" 

Oh Fiddle-de-dee "David Kenan," and Rum-de-dum-dumb!!!

I never said your or anyone else's silly prayer!!! And I wouldn't bother with praying in front of a black candle (unless it was attached to a "brother", which you CLEARLY didn't mean).

I meant it didn't work that you visited me in my dream.

You have proved to be a materialist, which is someone who thinks the material (read drugs, black candles, statues, blessed palm, amulets, etc. have INTRINSIC power. They CAN have power -- but only the power WE put into them by virtue of our own belief. That's why they appear to work sometimes. That's why people who visit Catholic shrines have apparent cures -- they put their OWN power of belief into the experience. But here's the rub: that power don't last and must always be re-invested.

Belief in This Thing We Call God allows GOD'S power and love to flow through us and effect a REAL cure. That said, I have no problem with ANY of those other things. God is the self-existent Consciousness that created EVERYTHING out of Self-contemplation and the power of the Word. The energy of creation and God, we call Love. It's that simple.

Since God had nothing to create anything out of except Its Godself (I use the gender neutral since God in Its purest essence is a singularity so can have no sex with another, so no gender, although the creative aspect of God we often think of as a masculine trait -- or is that a feminine trait??? If I were God, I guess I'd know.

But I DO know this: God experiences sex through the activities of all it creates, so when you have self-respecting sex with yourself or another, God gets Its jollies!!! Do It a favor and have the best sex possible.

Now back to your self-identifying words in your email below. It is only those associated with Dick Cheney and my own physical mother (whom I've now ENTIRELY disowned -- while thanking her for the things she did for me before she came to hate me when she discovered I am gay and that being God-given, could not be changed) who doubt I worked for Tennessee Williams. Hell, it was actually FOX NEWS itself that first in national media reported my association with TW (those news reports have since fallen off the internet as Fox deletes news reports on their one-year anniversary -- but OTHER media that picked up on them and reported it are still up -- at least last I checked a few months ago).

For the record, it was a story about comments Dr. Larry Wright, the playwright who wrote TWITTER THEATER and teaches theater in the NYC area (in his youth, he was one of Tennessee Williams boyfriends) -- NOT the one that writes for THE NEW YORKER -- and I made about the changing of the coroner's report on TW's death six months after it occurred. John Uecker (who claimed to me he was BOUND to obey Maria St. Just and whom I later realized DID murder Tennessee Williams), Larry Wright, and I later added comments to the story.

I DO get distracted, but back to it: (second thought coming . . .) You're not worth it, but I'll publish this email anyway. I actually think if you are NOT Dick Cheney, you are one or more people working for him who have some psychological knowledge who thinks you can trick me into non-sense. Problem is, you misunderstand the Nature of God, so it's impossible for you to win.

And THAT's the bottom line!!!

Sub-bottom line: Lee Gosney, who (like I did) works/worked for www.pentagon-usa.com nominally, yet was the chief liaison between PPI owner Patrick Stansbury and Wilmington District Attorney Ben David (and many others in positions like Ben's) in the drug trafficking OWNED by the Republican Party and Fox News, told me several times that certain of the orders for actions against me had come DIRECTLY from Dick Cheney (and others -- fewer -- from GA Republican Congressman John Linder)

Of course Lee was my father's best friend from Alcoholics Anonymous when Dad lived in my GA house for half a year in 1990 and first connected with Patrick Stansbury to control me, TAKE DOWN Collegiate Concepts, Inc (the forerunner company owned by Eileen and Russell Smith -- she a Jew, so she HAD to go -- which Patrick then managed, but caused by means of a trumped up FALSE scandal on then CBS TV affiliate channel 5, which soon after became the Fox affiliate -- using film of ME giving questionable pitches for the Fraternal Order of Police that PATRICK STANSBURY WROTE that ran nightly in the news to DESTROY the value of the Smith's company.

Patrick eventually got control of ALL Collegiate Concept's military school, maritime school, and engineering university publication advertising-placement contracts. He did this in consort with Collegiate Concepts vice president (now deceased) Walter Moore, who had hailed form Cherry Hill, NJ and used to like to brag to me how he knew so many top people in what was then Sun Oil Company (now Sunoco, Inc) which my father spent his career with, and my brother, Micheal William Kenan works for now.

It's a good company (mostly), but J. Howard Pew, who owned and ran it for years was a hater of Liberty. He was my father's absolute hero. His heirs reversed their polarity ENTIRELY and founded the Pew Charitable Trusts, who friends of mine from DenisonKenan relatives with their Standard Oil derived wealth and Charitable Trusts.

(Oddly, my father worked briefly for Pure Oil in the Wilmington area for some time before marrying my mother. Pure Oil's logo is on Kenan Advantage Group's website http://www.thekag.com/ , so I guess Frank Hawkins Kenan once owned it!!!)

Also of interest might be that Lee Gosney, while hiding behind his role as an Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous "veteran" counselor who traveled nationally in that capacity, hiding his narcotics-trafficking role, was the first to tell me what ANY streetwise person in Wilmington, NC will tell you: "If you want to buy drugs, go to an AA meeting. If you want to buy sex, go to an NA meeting."

That said, some in those organizations actually DO work the REAL programs -- but I would hate to guess what percentage . . .

And so it is today, Saturday 1/28/12.

Thanks for reading such a long one,
Scott

PS: So, "David Kenan," where are those pictures you promised you were sending HOURS ago??? LOL. I don't NEED a picture of Dick Cheney, but I'll insert one when I post all this on my blog (if I remember to).

On Sat, Jan 28, 2012 at 12:04 PM, David Kenan davidgkenan@gmail.com wrote:

If the prayer didn't work it is because you didn't invoke in front of the black candle.

Obviously I have misjudged you. Tall (like Lurch) bipolar, paranoid and goofy; dumb as a box of rocks do not begin to describe you.

You cant possibly have been with Tom Williams long, if you even were. 

Perhaps you can be a biological outlet for me to release into. I am sending you pictures.

Look at the prayers again. Look at them backwards.

I shall be in contact with your mother and siblings for a " family reunion planning meeting" of sorts. Do you think I should tape record and attach to your blog in a wave file.

Pics to follow. Say the prayers!

David Kenan
Grand High Priest
Allistair Crowley Coven

>>> GOOGLING "Allistair Crowley Coven" we find that "David" (Dick Cheney???) misspelled "ALEISTER Crowley Coven" (those Republicans are all LAZY or DRUG-ADDLED!!!)




On Jan 28, 2012 6:22 AM, "Scott Kenan" wrote:

Didn't work.

I know I was not going to reply, but it seemed only fair that you know that. Follow my blog and if you have something germane to say, contact me and i MIGHT re-engage.

Best wishes to you regardless. We are all created in the Image of This Thing We Call God.

In the REALITY of this morning, I have connected in-the-flesh to a film/video producer who has done much work about not only Tupac Shakur (whose museum is only a few blocks from my former home in GA), but the Crystal Skulls. When i lived lived in Puerto Vallarta, there was a guy I constantly ran into on the beach who had made movies about the Crystal Skulls. He gave me his BEST one, which I never viewed but still possess. This is all new to me, but seems to be taking me into a new, significant expansion.

Since this man intuitively came up to speak to me (he lives in town but stayed here a night after his girlfriend did him violence which he does not yet have perspective on) AND he spoke first against the Rothschilds (connected to Maria St. Just and the Grenfel bank) -- and one of his documentaries that I sampled on Tupac is about how Tupac was murdered for breaking the Illuminati oath when he PUBLICLY talked about Quincy Jones' invitation for him to join him upstairs in Q's house "sucking dick and eating pussy" I am totally fascinated, yet recognize it might just be a distraction AND i am only one person and can not take on ALL things. Still, there must be a reason that man insisted I take his Mystery of the Crystal Skulls DVD.

I just checked the Illuminati Oath, based on the Jesuit Oath. it is a DENIAL of God-WITHIN-us in favor of the Absolute Authority of the Top Leader (VERY Papist, really).

I have a new phone number that strangely was assigned and is appropriate to a place several hundred miles from Wilmington, despite my giving the correct zip code. My old phone will work for a time, so you could still call me on it for a while. I will NOT be giving my new phone number to siblings or parents -- and will be careful in to whom I do give it.

Scott

On Sat, Jan 28, 2012 at 3:29 AM, David Kenan <davidgkenan@gmail.com> wrote:

Tonight, I shall appear to you in your dreams. I will always hear you, see you, be watching you.
David Kenan
Grand High Priest

On Jan 27, 2012 2:33 PM, "David Kenan" <davidgkenan@gmail.com> wrote:

Thankfulness to high heavens! And mostly important, my cousin/ brother read the story of Malchezedek and apply it to me and your nearer relative. You almost have solved the puzzle.

The prayer I have tailored to suit you in our ancient tongue. You will find it useful to give you strength to destroy the enemy. I am dreaming dreams. As you are aware, many Kenans throughout time have been blessed with gifts of second sight, precognitive ability, telekinesis and as myself and I believe you possess also,telepathy. You need to look to the old one to find the power within!

Now go directly to the black candle and SAY THE PRAYER.

May the Gods be with you!

.

No comments: