Thursday, January 26, 2012

SPRING! It Ain't Just for Arab Countries Anymore -- HA-HA-HA!!!


It's 76 degrees today and sunny. Daffodils are about to pop in Wilmington, despite it being the coldest winter (until yesterday) that anyone around here remembers. This is Greenfield Lake http://cfrw.us/greenfieldlake.html


As expected, I did NOT hear from the local FBI office today by noon, as I had ONCE AGAIN requested in a voicemail I left them early last evening -- or since. Just like dealing with Derrick A. Vachon, head Coast Guard Agent in charge of Drug Interdiction in the Wilmington area who absolutely did NOT want to hear ANYTHING about the cocaine coming in via mini-subs and unloaded under Snow's Cut Bridge (the operation guarded by Sheriff's Deputies who beat and drug then commit to The Oaks anyone who accidentally chances on the operation -- or probably kill anyone too "inconsequential" to be missed -- and I DON'T blame Sheriff Ed McMahon. He CAN'T know about everything in such a large force. I count him as one of my top allies in this campaign to stop District Attorneys Ben and Jon David's illegal drug trafficking.

Probably the reason Agent Jeff Grant of the local DEA believed me and got so much info is that he had JUST transferred to Wilmington. The guy who was still there and on his way out totally tried to pooh-pooh me as Jeff listened with razor intensity.

Now, I will admit that several weeks after what appeared to be a high DEA Agent found me on the south end of the Riverwalk before dawn about half a year ago, flashed his badge and said, basically, that Ben David was TOAST, I began to fear that he was actually working for Ben David and it was a faked little drama to put me off the trail -- make me think I no longer needed to press my points and they were handling it without my help, but it was not true.

Of course later, I (and anyone else in town with the LEAST HINT of astuteness, has seen all the evidence that the DEA really HAS been on Ben and Jon's tails -- and NOT in a FUN HOMOSEXUALISTIC WAY (would they BOTH like that -- I honestly don't know)!!!

Jeff hadn't been here but a day or two and I doubt they could have compromised his character even if they'd tried. So at least ONE local agent of our national government is straight (in the not-corrupted sense).


I'll call the FBI office in Charlotte -- the next rung up the ladder -- soon. I kinda like drawing this all out, and I don't want anyone getting too excited and reverting to trying to kill me by putting on TOO MUCH pressure for the local populace to handle. Drug users and minor dealers have all seemed to have gotten the word that neither I or the Feds are concerned -- WE'RE GOING FOR THE JUGULAR, and that means the Davids, Sen. Goolsby, Ernie Thompson at First Presbyterian, Judges Noecker and Criner -- and of course my favorites: TEAM PADEZANIN, which includes my former landlord, Jernigan, and the DeMarias in the other half of the house I had rented on 8th Street, just south of Dock.

And don't forget the guy whose name Judge Noecker gag-ordered me UNCONSTITUTIONALLY not to report in this blog -- the former boyfriend of Cindy Beatty who is, herself, off my list of adversaries and I will NOT try to cause her any trouble at all!!!

It is quite ironic (ironical in South Jersey) that I have spent most of today in an establishment in the heart (one of them) of WHITE REPUBLICAN Wilmington -- given some things in my first post of today. Wifi is provided by AT&T and there are plenty of sales opportunities here to buy music via Steve Jobs's iTunes!!!

But everyone's nice and they all support what I have to say. I have talked with all manner of white, admitted Republicans here and they ALL support what I'm doing. They TOO see that something is WRONG with the Republicans (especially, but some Democrats as well -- hello Blue Dog Mike McIntyre -- what's up with your voting record??? Did you think that if you supported the Republicans' drug trafficking  and hate-mongering they were not going to redistrict you out of your job at their earliest convenience???

Well they did, and I say GOOD RIDDANCE.


So enjoy this delightful weather, Wilmingtonians. Those of us who KNOW how to take care of business are doing it. We appreciate all the ways you are supporting us -- and ESPECIALLY for the future of ALL our children!!!

And I'd especially like to thank all the registered Republicans I've been talking to today. NOT A ONE OF YOU WERE OFFENDED OR DEFENSIVE -- and you ALL got the point that CURRENT REPUBLICAN PARTY LEADERSHIP in North Carolina -- as well as the Nation is a scourge.

We WILL reform the Republican Party as former NC Party Chairman Tom Fetzer has so strongly urged me on in this fight to do.

>>> FYI: A very little known fact is that the Kenan Family here in North Carolina quietly built organizations to support Democracy across Africa, much of Asia and the former Soviet Satellites -- but especially in the Arab Middle East. The Kenans have been working HARD for Liberty not only in America.

Late last spring when I first called Thomas S. Kenan III's house in Chapel Hill, I had to leave him a message as he was on a flight back from Egypt where he was too caught up in business to have bothered taking his boyfriend along. Tom's been working hard, although I've not always given him the credit he deserves.

Impatience is my biggest personality trait -- and it doesn't always serve me well.

Thanks,
Scott

.
continuing

No comments: