Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Taking My Allegations to the FBI. Period.


I like to do fun things on this blog so that the Ignorant have an excuse to dismiss me. As of today: THE JOKE'S ON THEM!!!

>>> NICE TO SEE THAT ONE OF THE COMPANIES CONTROLLED BY MY KENAN RELATIVES WON TOP PLACE FOR "RESPECTED BRANDS"!!!: COCA-COLA!!!:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/18/the-top-global-brands-and-what-you-can-learn_n_1211502.html
>>> THIS IS A TEMPORARY POSTING AND WILL BE REPLACED SOON -- 5:41 PM: I decided to KEEP this and add a letter below it.

TITLE of the email: I contacted the FBI today, after consulting with a couple of Assistant D.A.s who agree that Ben David is HELL to work under and must be jailed for his drug traffickin​g
From: Scott Kenan
3:37 PM (9 minutes ago)
To: info, grassroots, Thom.Goolsby, francis.deluca, brian.balfour, robert.luebke, Info, Matt, TeamNH, TeamIowa, SouthCarolina, 60m, executivedirec., nancy_armstrong, curtis.wright, curtisjw, pete, jimholderness, ginnyholderness, airosen09, aisforartist1, ajprodoehl, Alexander.G.Ni., alumni, Andrea, anonymous  and APRROXIMATELY 200 others.

Other than what's in the title, I think I will mostly leave this alone and send an email of the blog after completing it -- if I am not arrested or expelled from another coffee shop WITHOUT cause.
I have also spoken about this with several Wilmington Police Officers, several people in the Nixon Federal Building who have been helpful to me in the past (but not DEA Agent Jeff, whom I gave early evidence to).
ALL were encouraging -- like the Assistant D.A.'s, the MOST encouraging of them all -- and I have warned my brother that I have the smoking physical evidence of my mother's murder of her brother, Robert J. Meyer, DDS, which I expect they will want.
PROVING my drug allegations against the Messers. David and that Mom is the Top Nazi in US is problematic, BUT proving Mom murdered her brother and that the David Boys, Judges Criner and Noecker, Pastor Ernie Thompson of First Presbyterian, the person I am gag ordered not to blog against but who filed the most recent charges against me, my old landlord Jernigan, several people on 8th street near where I lived including "Team Padezanin", etc. committed RACKETEERING crimes against me will be easy!!!
Or so everyone in the know says.

Stay tuned . . .

Scott

* * *

LETTER TO MY CHIEF SUPPORTER (and copied to a few others):

TITLE: Details of what happened today at Port City Java
From: Scott Kenan

5:27 PM (8 minutes ago)

Hi Joseph,

Since you have been my primary support on MANY levels, you will be the first to know the further details, which I intend to copy a few on in this email, then post on blog, and then email to all with top management of Port City Java listed on the top. It was there that the Area Manager Kevin Welch (who had always before been nice to me) told me he had multiple complaints from baristas (Star-Bucksie cutsy term for counter service people -- as I'm sure you know), that I had made "inappropriate sexual comments to them repeatedly."

I first asked (knowing that he should NOT name anyone who had complained -- that might put them at risk if I were a dangerous person) how many complaints. He replied "Many." Just how many -- in broad figures? "He: "A lot of them from a lot of barristers." Not customers, I asked. "No, employees."

"Well," I continued, "I'm gay as a goose and have no reason to get fresh with women -- and don't and haven't with your female employees. You have only ONE male barrister in the two stores I go to, the manager at the other store (the one near Cape Fear Community College). He's always very friendly with me and he's straight, so I never tease HIM sexually. I can't make any sense of this. Your claims are entirely unfounded."

"I have to ask you to leave now and never come back to Port City Java -- that includes all Wilmington stores and ALL STORES IN THE ENTIRE COMPANY, both company owned and franchise."

"I'll do that, but you should expect a lawsuit. I appreciate that you handled this in a civilized fashion." Him: "And I thank you for being civilized too."

After packing up, I approached the counter and waited for Mr. Welch to complete his conversation with the two barristers on duty. I then said, "This woman working here (I indicated the muscular, 40-ish woman who had a week ago changed her hair color from red to jet black -- she had a couple of times told me Ben David couldn't be in the drug trade because he had been on some TV talk show speaking against drugs. She also told me a week ago that she is a witch -- literally -- and while I pooh-pooh such non-sense, I told her then that witches were some of my FAVORITE people. I have been kissing up to her with compliments, opening doors for her when her arms were full, etc. as she seems to know EVERYONE on the street and has a few times given me hateful looks like I might destroy her life if she doesn't get rid of me), is connected to Ben David's drug trafficking and your whole company is going to suffer for your action if they do not undo it. I have NO REASON to believe that your company is involved with drugs -- only a few of you here. You will hear from me, lawyers, or law enforcement soon."

He then demanded loudly that I leave. I did leave, calmly. I never once raised my voice.

Outside, while smoking a cigarette and trying to figure out how any of this had happened -- it had NOTHING to do with the reality of my relationship with baristas or customers there -- in fact I've PROMOTED Port City Java on my blog.

I saw a man I've been talking with over several weeks who works on the inside construction of Marrakesh restaurant next door, and began talking to him and only him about the mysteriousness of it all. Mr. Walsh FLEW out the front door and in anger told me to get off his property (I stood on the public sidewalk in front of the next door business), and that I was stopping strangers on the street and bad-mouthing him and Port City Java -- "deliberately trying to harm my business" is how he put it. that was absurd as I had spoken to no one else at all -- and I knew the man I spoke with.

Anyway, later, after I had gone to Public Defender Jennifer Harjo's office and found her not there (I'd wanted to tell her I thought I really WOULD have to go to the FBI after all, although I HATE to have anyone arrested) I left a message for her at the front to PLEASE call me ASAP (she still hasn't as of 5:09 PM -- or my phone is acting "peculiar" again -- I mean even the Flagler Museum's website was down for more than 24 hours -- but I just checked and it's back up now).

But in my travels and DETAILED discussion of this all that included several groups of Wilmington Police Officers, several at the Federal Building, I also chanced on a couple of Assistant D.A.s and they were both quite friendly. I talked with them of fewer details, but when I said it must be HELL to work under Ben David who can hire and fire without answering to ANYONE under the NC Laws, they both shook their heads in agreement. BEST was when I said I intend to put Ben in jail FOR NARCO-TRAFFICKING and RACKETEERING, they both smiled, although I could see them fighting it. One said, "Hey, ya gotta do what ya gotta do. Good luck to you, Mr. Kenan!!!"

I think I might stay in a hotel tonight just to avoid the drug-traffickers and addicts that live at Mercy House. I just don't need to have my last nerve worked.

I hope tonight to make progress with some of those suggestions you've had for WALKING ON GLASS's Amazon listing.

Cheers -- and THANKS for EVERYTHING!!!

The chips will fall where they may. I haven't heard back from the FBI duty agent Frank, yet, and will go over his head if I don't within 24 hours. I will not wait three weeks like I did to hear from Rudy Renfer Sr., duty officer in the US Attorney's office who seemed to think this was all some casual silliness and had "thought he might have tried once to return my call" a week or so before I CALLED HIM. He then said I needed to talk to the FBI and THEY would engage the US Attorney, if necessary. I DID leave Frank a very long and detailed message that nut-shelled ALL my major points both here in the US and in Mexico.

All best,
Scott
Our government sure seems corrupt, but I'll give the FBI a chance before going higher.
.

No comments: